Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day I get changed into more practical clothing.

Yeah, I know. Not the best, but that's the most productive outfit. The boys went out to a spot, I was in a room at Scotts. Looking at a map, thinking. Then it hit me, I searched through my bag and grabbed my phone.

"Come on, come on pick up." I say waiting for stiles to pick up his phone.

"Dawn?" Stiles says and I sigh.

"Stiles, where are you?" I ask him stuttering.

"About to l-leave the forest why?" He asks.

"When you come back to Scotts, grab something that was on your dad when he was taken." I tell him.

"Ok." He says.

"Bye."

"Bye."

~~~

Stiles and Scott come rushing through the door, stiles had a mini bag. Wow, his dad must've had heaps on him. Stiles empties the bag onto the table, he then looks at me along with Scott.

"What?" I ask.

Stiles gives me a look and rolls his eyes.

"Here." He says placing his dad's keys in my hand.

"Oo." I reply.

"What!?" Stiles and Scott ask.

"They're cold."

Stiles's eye twitches.

"Can you focus please Dawn." Scott begs.

"I'm not a psychic."

"YOUR SOMETHING!" Stiles exclaims.

I roll my eyes and close my eyes, I rub the keys. Nothing. I open my eyes and chuck the keys onto the table.

"Nothing, I need something else." I tell them and I look at things on the table.

-wallet
-coins
-watch
-bullets with paralyses paste.

Wait bullets with paralyses paste, I pick them up and juggle them in one hand. I close my eyes and walk backwards to the window, when I knew I was there. I started walking forward, dropping a bullet at the time. With the image in my head.

Stiles's dad comes downstairs, there's a guy in black. He carries something silver, a gun. He pulls the trigger, the gun is silent. That's why Stiles didn't hear it, the guy drags Stiles's dad. To. To. To.

When I drop the last bullet, I say where he is.

"Basement at the old warehouse." I tell them.

"Let's go."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro