Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My heart sank to the pits of Chaos. All of this happened in what? Three days of my punishment? I echoed my thoughts out loud, which Nico sighed but nodded to answer my questions.

"Where's Jason?" I asked, having a lot of experience being a demigod, I knew that being by yourself in a new place can lead to some problems.

"He's nearby in the woods by a lake." Nico answered, so I nodded. We both decided that we should stay clear from being seen by the people, after I told the son of Hades everything I knew about the people that lived on the island and the dragons.

I followed Nico deeper into the forest until we arrived in a clearing with a lake, but with no unconscious dragon to be seen.

"He's not here." I stated the obvious, we both looked around to see if Jason was nearby before we came back to the clearing without our lost friend with us.

"This is definitely where we arrived." Nico said determined that this was the place, I didn't doubt on Nico's memory but Jason isn't here so the son of Jupiter must have gain consciousness.

"Well he might have woken up and went to try and find you." I said, Nico nodded and we chose to meet each other tomorrow morning since it was getting dark, Nico saying he would look for Jason all night even when I argued him not to.

-Apologise for this very short chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro