••3••

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why is a bartender called a Bartender?" My drunk ass asked the bartender of the bar that we saw in the morning.

I'll take y'all back to what happened, nothing happened though. All we did after getting yelled at the Quarter was roam around the market buying street stuff.

"Hey, I wanna know that too," said Hannah's drunk ass.

Sighing, Jeremy, our bartender walked to one end of the bar and said, "Bar...." Gesturing and walking till the other end of the bar, "Attendee" he pointed at himself, "Bar plus Attendee is equal to Bartender" he explained guiding his hand between the bar and himself.

"But...but you're an attendee, not an attender" Hannah mutter.

"Hmmm..ummmm" I hummed agreeing, sipping my drink.

"Point, but look at it in this way, this is a bar and I'm your attender so it makes me a bartender" he clarified again.

"Whatever you say, Jer," we said in a 'nevermind' rhythm, not understanding what he just said.

"By the way, tell us about your family, Jeremy," Hannah confided.

"Ladies, your drunk asses won't recall any of this" he talked the truth.

"About that, Jer, leave all of it on us," I said snapping my fingers and pointing at him.

"Okay, whatever you say, girl," he said as we said before.

"So, I'm married and my wife is a kindergarten teacher"

"That's pretty cool"
"Yeah, sounds fun"

"I have a daughter too!" He continued.

"Really, what is she like?" I asked.

"She is like a doll," He said making a dreamy face like this is what he ever wanted.

"Which one though?" Asked Hannah.

"Huhh! What do you mean?" Jeremy and I asked in unison

"Barbie or Annabelle?" She asked laughing.

"How do you know that?" Jeremy questioned.

We know what???

"What?" We asked.

"My daughter's name is Annabelle" as soon as he finished that line we almost yelled, "You gotta be kidding me?"

"Hey, Daddy!" a small voice called out.

Turning towards my left I saw a little girl wearing a white frock that has a red bow made in the collar and her hair was in two braids and she was carrying a doll just like her.

"AHHHHHH......" Both Hannah and I yelled in horror.

I jumped up the table to be a little far from her, still screaming.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Jeremy asked in confusion.

"Annabelle" We cry out pointing at her.

This is foolish, but we're drunk.

"Why are you, dumbheads yelling?" Emmett asked covering his ears.

We pointed our fingers at her.

"AHHHHH......" He started yelling and lurk behind Hannah, "ANNABELLE!" Well when it comes to horror movies, he is the cry baby.

All she was doing was smiling at us, "Are you guys fine?" Jeremy asked.

"YES!" we answered.

Charlie, Reggie, Anastasia and Catherine joined with their tipsy faces.

"What's what's up up with with the the yelling yelling?" Anastasia laughed, she gets all weird when she's drunk.

"A...ann...Annabelle" Emmett shuttered.

They looked at her and did the same thing we did, leaving Anastasia. She walked up to her and said, "Hey girly, how are ya?!"

"I'm nice, what about you?" She smiled.

"Anastasia, I am telling you, get back now" Charlie hissed.

"Ohhh....shut up babe! Look she is so cute" Anastasia giggled.

"She is out of her mind," Reggie cried out.

"CAN. ANYONE. OF. Y'ALL. TELL. ME.WHAT. IS. HAPPENING" Jeremy yelled.

"Okay...okay, wait I'll tell you in detail" Anastasia stumble on her feet.

"The thing is almost a century ago--"

"Hey, not century girl, you can say a few decades" Hannah corrected.

"Yeah...yeah, same. Now shut up let me tell the story. Okay, so where was I--"

"Almost a century ago!" We said.

"Yeah, almost a century ago there was a family of Mullins like their surname was Mullins. Samuel Mullins, the father, Esther Mullins, the Mother and...and Annabelle Mullins their seven years old daughter"

"I'm seven years old," Annabelle said smiling.

"Okay, baby, don't scare us more" I whimpered.

"Let me continue now, so, when Annabelle was seven years old she died in a car accident"

"Okay, fine, what happened next," Jeremy asked eagerly.

"Yeah, so what happened is, Annabelle, used to play hide and seek with her Father, leaving notes as a hint of where she is, so, after her death, the father found a note that says 'miss me' which was scary as shit, you know. Then what happened is she started leaving more note that says that she wanna get inside the doll her father used to make for her and she even started doing scary things like start playing the song which she used to listen to when she was alive" she sighed.

"Shit this is scary," said Jeremy.

"I know right, now listen, then what happened is, the parents permitted her to get inside the doll and then she did. Next what happened is, for a few days the parents were very happy that their only kid is back again, but one day what happened is the mother saw the girl in the mirror and saw the devil himself instead of Annabelle" Anastasia paused before proceeding, "Then a lot of things happened, watch the movie I can't tell you all of it" she flipped her hair back dramatically.

"What's the name?" Jeremy asked.

"ANNABELLE!"

"And you think his daughter will be the same?" Someone asked.

"NAHHHH!!!!" all of us said which came out as a yell, honestly, we were thinking the same but we don't want to offend Jeremy.

"Y'all are scared of ghosts?" Jeremy raised a question smirking.

"Yes!!"

"In this city, really, the ghost is the least problem here," he said chuckling.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"There are priests here," he said in an 'isn't it obvious' tone

"I doubt that" I replied thinking about what happened to Karen, a flash of fear spread through Jer's face.

Why though???

••

Okay, this chapter is dumb but I had fun writing it. I even want to add a lot of things into it but not now, I guess.

Hope you like it!

~__________________________~
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER

What do you think about human??

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I think they suck
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you have a good day ahead:)

Thank you for reading

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro