16 | potato

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ohayo minna-san! I hope you've all survived school unlike me (it's totally not my ghost typing this up)

So first of all,

I WANNA SAY HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME LASKDJFSDKLAFJ YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY EVEN THO I SUCK AT UPDATING AND SKLDFAJSDFSLDKF <3 <3 <3

Second of all, you may have noticed how I like to use '.5' in my chapters every second chapter. Well that was just meant to mark the chapters without art - but I sorta failed that so I realised there isn't any point to doing that anymore lol and I'm gonna stop using it X'D

On another note, I have a few overdue tags that I haven't done since I've been on holidays - so I'll get through that first XD

Shuppet_kumo tagged me in this user box tag

These userboxes are just words that describe me, so like get to know your artist! XD <3

And this isn't rly a userbox but hey I did it the other day and it was rly interesting hahah i'm an INFJ in case you guys never knew :0

Next JCWine tagged me in this artist emotions thingo which I had rly been wanting to do for a while but didn't get the chance

Don't mind my extreme sketchiness :'( I didn't have a rubber at the time
And omfg just noticed that 'thanful' RIP SPELLING TT^TT

Next just wanna post my lazy butt potato Merlene. The potato shape and style was referenced off themaless ' potato cos we da potato squad 😂😂

Lastly just wanna post a quick WIP for the Marshmallow Art Club where the theme this time is to draw your persona with animal characteristics. And so I did Merlene as leafeon (_SilverSpider_ I hope this will be ok) with her peach sidekick ❤️❤️🍑🍑

I'm rly sorry that I haven't been as active on wattpad and with updating!! >~< schools been a chore and I have several major assessments and assignments coming up and I just couldn't find time to draw ;w; and so rip I can't rly promise any updates from now on (except I probs will next week since the art club work is due) but I hope you'll stay with me and keep supporting me!! ❤️❤️❤️

~Merlene 🍑

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro