27 | thora

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiya my peaches,

I'm back quite briefly for a contest entry into SpiderPrincess's Kingdom of Art contest! This contest required me to design my own superhero OC (ie. she's gonna be my BNHA OC)

AND she's a loli (is that what it called?), LMAO first time drawing a loli and it was damn difficult getting anatomy right lolol had my sis pose that hand for me :pp

---

Superhero Profile

Hero name: Thornacious Prickster (lowkey sounds more villain than hero but she can be pretty tsundere so people call her prickly)

Full name: Theodora Rosethorne

Preferred name: Thora

Insignia:

(the same symbol is on her costume but like brown)

Superpowers:

Ability to fester thorns inside the human body, choking them internally until they die.

Background:

A girl whose memories start with isolation.

Thora has always been alone. She has always lived in her thorn bush forest. Everyone she had ever come across had been choked down indiscriminately due to her inability to control her powers.

Except for the hybrid dragon boy; Luce (lolol what is this ship nu)

Luce is not human. He's half dragon. Therefore Thora's uncontrollable powers do not work on him. Thorns can fester inside a dragon's body, but they do not harm it. Instead thorns are digested nom nom

Anyway, long story short Luce taught Thora humanistic manners and introduced her to the normal human world where she became a superhero!111!!!11!1

---

HAHAH i miss making drama happen in stories TT^TT

Anyway, see you guys soon!

~Merlene <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro