28 | inktober

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heya fam! I'm back with some inktober traditional art!!!

Some of you might have already seen on IG but I drew some more Thora and Luce. I also revived poor Yumizu! In case you guys don't remember but she's elusive_nymph 's daughter and my niece ;33

So first,

So Just to clarify because a certain spider and Faery had to go all dirty and wrong on this smh 😂 but Thora is having a nightmare where she used her superpowers on Luce and he died. The second frame is where she wakes up from the nightmare and is in shook about her nightmare.
---

Also this is about them just in general but Luce is about 7 years old. Thora is about 10 years old. Although I ship them cos they're legit so adorable together hehe, they are in no distinct romantic relationship omg haha THEY'RE TOO YOUNG! Cough cough.

Let's just leave it at Luce likes Thora as an older sister INNOCENTLY. Thora is at the age where she has realised she might have romantic feelings for Luce STILL NOT CLEAR YET. When they grow up Luce will probs realise that he also likes Thora romantically. BUT THAT IS THE FUTURE NOT NOW. Although I might draw some future ship drawings cough cough

Hehe ok next I have Yumizu, Luce and QueenFaery 's adopted daughter Roy!

LMAOO ignore those dodgy smudges, I didn't realise the ink hadn't dried TT^TT also ignore the dodgy anatomy and hands that I tried to cover up with a peach but oh well 😔

Haha anyway see youse later!

~Merlene <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro