29 | nika <3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi fam! Long time no see TT^TT

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long (like a month or maybe more?!) It's because of school and work and probs all the life reasons that many of you relate to :((

But anyhow, the good news is that last week I finished one of my major exams (HSC if any of you are Australian lolol rip) so yesterday I dashed out with all my skills and expertise to produce a few months? late art trade with Jay00Bird where I drew Nika, her adorable princess OC and Nika's lil bat <3

Here's the progress shot of the lineart :33

lol yes I know something strange happened with her legs but like shhhh i only noticed it after I finished the drawing HAHA and the hands are all g in chibi form anyway hehe but yeah, really hope you like it <3 <3

On her side, Jay drew me my adorable persona Merlene and child Luce! They're so cute and I love it so much so thank you very muchhhh!!!

Also I saw this on Hime's update, but ForeverAloneFlower started a challenge called the "Hero Sandwich Challenge" which is on the issue of (and I quote from Hime's update LOLOL) "many Wattpad Artists leaving Wattpad for other mediums such as Instagram, resulting in a decrease of support between the artists that still remain here."

I personally relate to the ease of moving to other medium such as IG because it's quick and easy to just post a picture there, but at the same time I'm quite loyal to my first art home Wattpad lolol so I'll probs be forever hanging around here until I stop drawing hahaha

Anyway I would really appreciate a Hero Sandwich comment <3 (you can be savage its ok I'll get over it LOLOL but please don't be rude, threatening or weird o.0)

So yeah, lastly I have a traditional of Merlene :33

Also guys I'm so sorry about my future lack of updates (until mid-December) because I have a lot of really important exams in four weeks. But until then, I'm so thankful for your support! <3 Love you guysss~~

Merlene

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro