Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiya guysss!!! Sooooo today is a VERY special day and I'm SUPER excited!!!1

Can you guess what day? hehehe

FAEBAE'S BIRTHDAY

*cough cough QueenFaery

Hime and I spent a long long time, yes a very long time, collabing a birthday gift for our special faery sister!!! I emphasise a LONG time because we both are very ded with school work so much effort was put into showering you with love <3 <3 <3

Soooo lets get to it!

SpiderPrincess came up with the idea and drew the lineart of our lovely lil Fae in the future

AND I WAS AMAZE LIKE LOOK AT THOSE TEARS AND EYES AND EMOTIONS AND BEAUTIFUL FACE AND ANTOMY AND SHOOK MAJESTIC ART

whilst I coloured lol

Unfortunately there were MANY problems when drawing digitally. Mainly because I ran out of storage and my tablet is lowkey old so even when I deleted stuff, it didn't register me gaining storage so unfortunately I couldn't save the drawing file ;W; but hey luckily i had enough storage for just saving a png LOLOL

RIP ALL THAT TIME I SPENT TRYING AND NOT WANTING TO DELETE MY OLD DRAWING FILES TT^TT

welps I got more work to do, so gotta get going!

Happy birthday Faebae! and to my loyal wattpad friends and fam, I'm sure QueenFaery will appreciate a small drop by in her message board saying happy birthday ^^ Help me make this day special for her!!

<3 Merlene

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro