Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 9: Breaking the Boundaries

The next morning, the office was bathed in the soft light of dawn, the world outside just beginning to stir awake. But inside YN's office, time seemed to stand still. The air was thick with the tension, an electric charge that had only intensified since the night before.

YN sat at her desk, her thoughts consumed by the kiss seg and Seokjin had shared. The memory of his lips on hers, the way his hands had gently held her face, was still fresh in her mind, sending shivers down her since sending shivers down her spine. It had been more than just a kiss, it was a moment of raw vulnerability, an unspoken confession of the desires they had both kept hidden for too long.

As she tried to focus on her work,the door to her office opened, and Seokjin stepped inside. The sight of him, tall, confident, and impossibly handsome, made her heart skip a beat. His suit was perfectly tailored, highlighting his broad shoulders and slim waist. His monolid eyes were warm, and when they met hers, YN could see aflucker of something deeper, something that mirrored her own longing.

"Good morning," Seokjin said, his voice low and filled with an intimacy that made YN's pulse quicken.

"Good morning," she replied, trying to keep her tone steady, though the flutter in her chest betrayed her. "Did you… sleep well?"

Seokjin's lips curved into a knowing smile, and he took a step closer, his gaze never leaving hers. "I didn't sleep much, to be honest. I couldn't stop thinking about… us."

YN's breath hitched, her mind racing as she remembered the way they had left things the night before. She had been too overwhelmed to process it all then, but now, with Seokjin standing so close, she could feel the tension between them, an unspoken promise of something.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it either," YN admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm… still trying to wrap my head around it."

Seokjin moved closer, his eyes darkening with an intensity that made YN's heart race. "I don't want you to overthink this, YN. I want you to feel it. To let yourself be in the moment, with me."

Before she could respond, Seokjin was by her side, his hands gently taking hers as he pulled her up from her chair. The warmth of his touch sent a  jolt of electricity through her, and she felt herself drawn to him, unable to resist the pull between them.

"Seokjin…" YN whispered, her voice trembling as he brought her closer, their bodies just inches apart.

"YN," he murmured, his breath warm against her skin. "I've wanted this for so long… I've wanted you."

His words sent shivers down her spine, and as Seokjin leaned in, YN closed her eyes, surrendering to the moment. Their lips met in a kiss that was slow and sensual, a gentle exploration of the desire that had been building between them. Seokjin's hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer as the kiss deepend, his lips moving against hers with a hunger that matched her own.

YN's hands found their way to Seokjin's chest, her fingers brushing against the hard planes of his chest muscles through the fabric of his shirt. The feel of his body against hers, the way he held her as if she were something precious, made her head spin. She had never felt this way before, so consumed by another person, so overwhelmed by the intensity of her own emotions.

As the kiss grw more passionate, Seokjin's hands roamed over her back, pulling her even closer until there was no space left between them. YN could feel the heat of his body, the rapid beat of his heart against hers, and it only fueled the fire burning inside her.

Seokjin broke the kiss, his lips trailing down her jawline, leaving a trail of soft, warm kisses that made YN's breath hitch. His hands moved to her hips, pulling her flush against him, and she could feel the strength of his desire, the way his body responded to hers.

"YN," he whispered against her skin, his voice rough with need. "I've never wanted anyone the way I want you."

His words sent a thrill through her, and she tilted her head back, giving him better access to her neck as his lips continued their journey downwards. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as she let herself get lost in the sensation of his touch, the way his hands moved over her body, exploring, claiming her as his own.

"I want you too, Seokjin," YN breathed, her voice trembling with the force of her own desire. "So much…"

Seokjin's lips found hers again in a kiss that was fierce, filled with a raw need that left her breathless. His hands moved to her thighs, lifting her effortlessly as he sat her on the edge of her desk. YN gasped at the sudden shift, her legs wrapping around his waist as he stepped between them, his body pressed against hers.

The feel of him so close, the way his hands gripped her hips, made YN's  head spin. She could feel the hard length of his desire pressing against her, and it only fueled her own need, a deep, aching want that she could no longer ignore.

"Seokjin," she whispered, her voice filled with longing as she pulled him closer, her lips brushing against his in a kiss that was both tender and desperate.

"YN," he murmured against her lips, his hands moving to her blouse, his fingers working  to undo the buttons. "Are you sure…?"

"Yes,"YN replied, her voice steady despite the trembling of her hands as she reached for his shirt, her fingers brushing against the smooth skin of his chest. "I'm sure, Seokjin. I want this… I want you."

With a growl of desire, Seokjin captured her lips in another kiss, his hands moving over her body with a need that matched her own. As they lost themselves in each other, YN knew there was no going back. She had crossed a line, one that she had never imagined crossing, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the man in front of her, the man she had come to card for more than she ever thought possible.

At that moment, nothing else existed. Just then, their bodies entwined, their hearts beating as one. The world outside could wait. For now, YN and Seokjin were all that mattered.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro