Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 10: The Office Affair

The world outside had faded to nothingness, leaving only the two of them bathed in the soft glow of the dim office lights. The air was thick with the undeniable pull of their desire, and with every passing second, it grew stronger, more urgent. There was no more denying what they both wanted and what they both needed.

Seokjin's hands were everywhere exploring, teasing, leaving trails of fire wherever they touched. His lips were relentless, moving from her mouth to her neck, down to her collarbone, and YN could only surrender, lost in the sensations that coursed through her body. Every kiss, every caress, felt like a promise, an unspoken vow that neither of them would ever forget this night.

"Seokjin," YN whispered, her voice a mix of desperation and longing as her fingers threaded through his hair, pulling him closer, urging him on. "I need you... now."

Her words were all the encouragement Seokjin needed. With a swift motion, he lifted her off the desk, their bodies pressed together as he carried her towards the large leather sofa at the side of her office. YN’s breath caught in her throat as she felt the solid strength of his arms holding her, his touch so confident, so sure. She had never felt more desired, more wanted, in her entire life.

Seokjin gently laid her down on the sofa, his gaze dark and filled with a hunger that made YN’s heart race. He took a moment to look at her, his eyes roaming over her body as if he was committing every curve, every inch of her, to memory. The way he looked at her, like she was the only woman in the world, made her feel beautiful, powerful, in a way she had never felt before.

"You're so beautiful," Seokjin murmured, his voice filled with awe as he knelt beside her, his hands sliding up her thighs, pushing her skirt higher. "I’ve wanted this for so long... wanted you."

YN’s breath hitched at his words, her body responding to his touch in ways she had never experienced before. She felt alive, every nerve ending on fire, every sense heightened. The way Seokjin looked at her, touched her, made her feel like she was the centre of his universe, and it was intoxicating.

"I want you too, Seokjin," YN breathed, her hands reaching for him, pulling him down to her, needing to feel his weight, his warmth, against her.

Their lips met in a kiss that was anything but gentle; it was fierce, filled with a desperation that spoke of how long they had both waited for this moment. YN’s hands moved to the buttons of Seokjin’s shirt, her fingers trembling slightly as she worked to undo them, eager to feel the heat of his skin beneath her palms. When she finally pushed the fabric aside, her breath caught at the sight of his toned chest, the hard muscles that flexed beneath her touch.

Seokjin groaned at the contact, his lips leaving hers to trail down her neck, his teeth grazing her skin in a way that made her shiver with anticipation. His hands were busy too, slipping beneath her blouse, his fingers tracing the outline of her bra, teasing, before finally unclasping it. The feeling of his hands on her bare skin, the way his lips followed, kissing, sucking, sent a jolt of pleasure through her, making her arch into him, needing more, so much more.

"I can’t get enough of you," Seokjin murmured against her skin, his breath warm, his voice thick with desire. "I’ve dreamed of this… of you."

His words sent a thrill through her, and YN’s hands moved to his waist, pulling him closer, needing to feel him, all of him, against her. There was no room for hesitation, no space for second thoughts. They had crossed a line, and now there was no going back.

Seokjin moved with a deliberate slowness, his hands sliding down her body, pushing her skirt up around her hips. YN’s breath came in short, shallow gasps as he leaned back, his eyes dark and filled with an intensity that made her whole body tremble.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin asked, his voice low, a hint of vulnerability in his gaze as he looked at her, waiting for her confirmation.

"Yes," YN whispered, her voice strong despite the tremble in her hands as she reached for him, her fingers grazing the waistband of his trousers. "I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life."

With a growl of desire, Seokjin captured her lips in another searing kiss, his hands quickly moving to undo his trousers, pushing them down along with his boxers. YN gasped as she felt the full length of him against her, her heart pounding with anticipation, her body thrumming with need.

There was no more holding back. Seokjin positioned himself above her, his eyes locking onto hers, searching for any sign of hesitation, but all he found was a matching hunger, a need that mirrored his own.

"YN," he whispered, his voice raw with emotion as he slowly entered her, their bodies finally coming together in a way that felt both new and familiar, like they had been made for this, for each other.

I can fill your holes with my length, Mam.

The sensation of him filling her, stretching her, made YN cry out, her hands gripping his shoulders, pulling him closer as their bodies moved together in perfect sync. Every thrust, every movement, was a declaration of their need for each other, the physical manifestation of the emotions they had kept hidden for so long.

Seokjin’s pace quickened, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, his hands gripping her hips as he drove deeper, harder, each movement sending waves of pleasure crashing through her, building to an intensity that left her gasping for air.

"Seokjin," YN moaned, her nails digging into his back as she felt herself nearing the edge, her entire body trembling with the force of her impending release. "I… I’m so close."

"I’ve got you," Seokjin murmured against her skin, his voice filled with a tenderness that made her heart ache even as her body screamed for more. "Let go, YN… I’m right here."

And with his words, YN let herself go, her body convulsing around him as she cried out his name, her release crashing over her with a force that left her trembling, gasping for breath. Seokjin followed moments later, his own release triggering a series of shudders that left him weak, his body collapsing against hers as he whispered her name over and over, like a prayer.

For a long moment, they lay there, their bodies entwined, their breaths mingling as they slowly came down from the high of their lovemaking. The office was silent except for the sound of their breathing, the world outside forgotten, if only for a little while.

As Seokjin finally lifted his head to look at her, his eyes soft and filled with a tenderness that made YN’s heart swell, she knew that everything had changed between them. There was no more pretending, no more denying what they felt for each other.

"YN," Seokjin whispered, his hand gently caressing her cheek, his thumb brushing over her lips. "I don’t ever want to lose this… to lose you."

"You won’t," YN replied, her voice strong, her heart filled with a certainty she hadn’t felt in a long time. "I’m yours, Seokjin. And I’m not going anywhere."

Seokjin’s smile was radiant, filled with a happiness that made YN’s heart skip a beat. And as he leaned down to kiss her again, a soft, tender kiss that spoke of all the promises they had yet to make, YN knew that this was just the beginning of their story a story that they would write together, one chapter at a time.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro