Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eighteen
We Brought The Sanderson Sisters Back

(WARNINGS: mention of blood, periods)

Jaxs POV

We got back to my house and I opened the door as Binx jumped down from my shoulder.

"Marcus?" I called out and he walked out of his room rubbing his eyes

"Jax? It's one in the morning , where are you awake and why is there a cat?" He asked yawning as his shirt rose up as he lifted his arms

"Oh shit hi Allison" he said and she nodded smiling and then waving

"I know I'm sorry, I'm awake cause some shit happened and this is Binx" I stated and Binx looked at me and then Marcus

"Hello" Binx said and Marcus's eyes widened

"Wait wait Binx is a real talking cat I thought you were lying" he said and I shook my head

"Nope he's definitely real" I told him and Marcus nodded

" are you guys okay?" He asked us and we looked at each other

"Mm not really" I stated and Marcus sat down on the couch patting the couch cushions next to him

"Sit" he said to us and I sat down with Allison sitting next to me holding my hand, Marcus noticing and smiled

"So when did this happen?" He asked us and I smiled at him

"Right before we killed the Sanderson sisters" I stated quietly and his eyes widened like boulders

"Right after you did what?" He asked and my eyes widened when I realized what I said

"We brought the Sanderson sisters back"I explained and he folded his hands together , he sighed and looked up through his eyelashes

"Please start from the beginning Jax" he said and I nodded slowly

"Okay so it all started at the my house when..." Allison started to explain but I was drifting into dream land or also known as my flashbacks stage

-June 16th 1981-

3rd person pov

12 year old Jax sat in her room , almost 2 years since her parents had left her and her brother. 18 year old Marcus sat in his room playing his video games until he heard a knock on his door and opened it to see his little sister

"What Jax?" He asked her quite rudely but she didn't catch the tone or way he said it

"I did something" she said quietly and Marcus stopped his game again looking at her

"What did you do?" He asked her and she looked up at him

"I'm bleeding" she said and he quickly examined her , not finding the blood

"Where?" He said confused and she quickly grew embarrassed. It was days like these that she wished her mother hadn't left her behind

"I got my period and can't find the pads" she whispered and Marcus sighed softly to himself

"Okay come on" he said and led her out of his room and to the bathroom. He wished Jax wouldn't be so scared to tell him things like these

"Why were you so scared to tell me?" He asked her as he pulled out the box of pads from under the bathroom sink

"Because I thought you would judge me" Jax whispered scared of his reaction

"Why would I judge you?" He asked her tears growing in his eyes from the fact that even after 2 years she was scared to come to him about this

"Cause you're my older brother and you always tend to judge me without knowing it" she responded and he nodded sadly

"Right well I'll leave you to it" he said and walked out of the bathroom closing the door as he sniffled sadly

His own little sister was scared to come to him about something as her period , what else hadn't she come to him about?

She heard her brother walk to his room and close the door as she was putting the pad on, only then had she heard the sniffles he had been letting out as he walked to his room. She wanted to feel bad but she was confused to say the least

Why had her brother been crying over something as small as her period? Had she done something wrong?

-FLASHBACK OVER-

3rd person POV

"Jax?" Marcus called as Allison shook jaxs thigh softly. Jax shook her head and she looked up to see Marcus and Allison looking at her scared expressions.

"What?" Jax asked confused and Marcus ran his hand through his hair

"Is everything Allison said true?" He asked and Jax made eye contact with Allison and smiled sadly

"Yeah of course it's true" Jax responded and Marcus sighed

"Why would you guys do this?" He asked them and only then did Jax grow tired of the questions and no sleep

"Because we don't know Marcus , I'm going to bed" Jax said not wanting to talk anymore , Binx quickly jumped off of the couch and followed after Jax

"Jax" Allison called out but Jax kept walking to her room

"did I do something?" Marcus asked sadly

"No no she's been zoning out a lot tonight, it's been almost 7 years Marcus" Allison said and stood up following after Jax leaving Marcus to think

"Jax?" Allison asked knocking on jaxs door as she opened it to find Jax laying on her stomach with her hand under her head. She was breathing slowly and looked like an angel

"I know you aren't asleep" Allison whispered As a smile made its way onto jaxs face and she chuckled

"God I wish I was" she responded as Allison sat on her bed

"What happened out there?" Allison asked brushing jaxs hair out of her face

"I just got stuck in my head again and you know it's scary up there Alli" Jax stated and Allison solemnly nodding

"I know" Allison said as she grabbed jaxs head and cuddling her. Jax took a deep breathe , drifting into sleep only to wake up to max standing outside of her house yelling

"Jesus Christ max what is it?" Jax asked walking out of her house with Allison

"They got Dani, they took her" Max said and Jax quickly woke up.

"How?" Jax asked max and he ran a hand through his hair

"I opened the book to find a way to help binx. Apparently the witches aren't dead, the book cast a light and the sisters found us" Max explained

"And continue?" Jax said and max agreed

"I soon realized it and i tried to close the book, however I found spell that said only a circle of salt can protect thy from thy powers. So I went to find the salt" Max exclaimed

"Dumbass" Jax whispered.

" i heard a crash so I ran back upstairs and the sisters bursted out of my room. Sarah was in my bed and Mary was with Winifred in the closet they had Dani with them and the book, Winifred hit me with a spell from the book and they left"

"Well let's go you fucking idiot" Jax said and ran inside putting her shoes and jacket back on

"God I hope you know how stupid you are" Jax said as she heard a voice in the sky

"Fuck" she said and got in her car driving to the house and Binx got in with them

She really hopes they'll be in time

-ABBYS NOTES-
periods are normal :))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro