Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Nineteen
DIE BITCH

Jaxs POV

"Come little children, I'll take thee away into a land of. enchantment. Come , little children, the times come to play here in my garden of magic" Sarah sang and we watched from my car. Max stuck his head out the window yelling at the kids

"HEY! HEY, YOU GUYS! DONT LISTEN TO HER! HEY, UP HERE! DONT LISTEN TO HER!" Max yelled but the children continued to walk

"Max, Max. I figured it out" Allison exclaimed from the passenger seat turning to max

"What?" He asked her leaning forward in the middle over the console so he could hear her

"Winifred said , the candles magic will soon be spent and Dawn approaches. The black flame candle only brought them back for this one Halloween night and unless they can steal the lights of children, when the sun comes up, they're dust" Allison explained to us

"Yeah, but how can we make the sun come up? And they've got Dani, we need a miracle" Max said looking out of his window at the sky. Purple smoke rose from the Sandersons house as they got there.

"What's the plan?" Max asked as Jax and Allison got out of the car first . They closed the door softly and walked to the houses

"We go in , kick some ass and get out" Jax said and they walked to the house.

"Ready?" Jax asked them and they nodded as she kicked the door open

"PREPARE TO DIE!" Jax yelled and max finished her sentence

"Again" he said and she pointed at him in acknowledgment

"You! You have no powers here , you fool" Winifred yelled

"Hollywood!" The blond guy said from the crate he was dangling from

"Maybe not! But there's a power greater than your magic and that's knowledge" max said and Winifred stopped trying to force dani

"Come on, man" Jay said from the crate as it swayed back and forth with him inside of it

"And what is that, dude?" Winifred asked making Mary and Sarah laugh

"Daylight savings time" Jax responded

"Daylight savings time?" Mary copied sarcastically and the car lights turned on

"Winnie" Mary said as Sarah screamed

"Max, get me out of here" Dani called as Jax went and knocked over the potion.

"Hey, let me outta here" jay called as max stopped

"Hey, Hollywood , help us out here" Ice said and max walked under as Jax went and held the door. Max pulled the shoes off of ice

"Tubular" Max said

"Lemme me out of here , man" Jay said and Jax sighed as she grabbed the keys and unlocked the crates for him and Ice

"Thanks sweet cheeks" jay said jumping out of the crate and Jax punched him in the stomach making him kneel over in pain

"Don't call me that" was all she said before she looked at max and Dani and ran out of the house

"Come on, Dani, let's go" max said and ran out with Dani following

"Guys, I wanna see her turn to dust" Dani said stopping in the doorway and Allison whistled waving her arms towards the car

"Pump it!" Dani said and then ran to the car. She ran and hugged Allison as max pulled off the sheets from the headlights and Jax got in the driver seat as they started to the car and drove away

"Wait" they heard jay yell but they continued driving only to be stopped by children on the way

"Come on, move it" Max said leaning forward in the middle row. Jax started to drive around the kids and continued to drive farther away

"Step on it , Jax" Dani said and Jax pushed on the gas harder

"Are they following us?" Max asked as he turned back and looked out of the back window

"No" Allison responded and Jax nodded her head

"Good" Jax said and pushed on the gas more only to be stopped by Winifred Sanderson at her window

"Pull over! Let me see your drivers permit" Winifred said and Jaxs neck was then grabbed by Winifred but they pushed her away

"Resisting arrest?" Winifred asked and Jax lifted her left head and pushed it out the window punching Winifred in the nose

"Not for the next few years" Jax said and Winifred flew into the bushes

"Thank god" Jax said and that's when they pulled into the graveyard

Hopefully the others hadn't followed

-ABBYS NOTES-
TIME LEFT : 14:56

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro