Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty-One

3rd Person POV

"billy, guard dani. max, allison, jax, spread out"binx called and allison looked at jax before they ran seperate ways

"for the last time, prepare to meet thy doom!" winifred said to jax and she scoffed

"watch it wini" jax said and she swung her pocketknife sliced winifred's leg as she groaned

"OW!" she yelled before she recovered and flew after jax. jax ran before she dropped the ground. when she looked up, there was winifred staring at dani

"OH NO YOU DONT" she yelled and winifred shot her powers at the tree as the branch come down

"billy!" dani tried

"go to hell!" billy exclaimed and jax chuckled under her breathe

"oh. i've been there, thank you. i found it quite lovely" winifred called down and jax scoffed

"makes sense you crazy bitch" she yelled and winifred turned to her with a groan. she flown form and kicked billy's head off. dani got out of the grave and jax cried

"DANI NO PLEASE" she yelled and winifred flew down as she grabbed her

"bye-bye big brother" winifred yelled as she flew up with dani and dani looked down in fear

"all right, you little trollimog" winifred said

"hold on, dani!" binx said and he ran up the tree

"this will teach you to call people ugly!" she yelled and binx jumped on her as the potion fell and jax caught in. binx was thrown off and she looked at him

"BINX NO" she yelled as she looked up at winifred

"WINNIE LET HER GO NOW" jax cried as she held the potion in the air

"give me that vial!" winifred yelled

"PUT HER DOWN OR ILL SMASH IT WINIFRED" jax yelled again

"smash it and she dies!" winifred said and jax looked at max , then allison, then billy , then dani, then winifred and then back at allison

"i'm so sorry alli" she exclaimed and she drank the potion before she smashed the vial on the ground. she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand

"now you have to take me winnie" jax said and she came down as she looked at dani

"what a fool to give up thy life for thy little girl?" winifred said and she grabbed jax

"she's my little sister" jax groaned as winifred grabbed her collar and held her in the air. they stared at each other as winifred sucked her soul out of her

"better me than them" jax stated and winifred laughed

"oh but i will still get them" winifred chuckled and jax shook her head as winifred continued

"but you won't and no matter what you try, you will always be an old outdated hag who doesn't deserve to live" jax spoke and she looked down at dani and allison , they stared in fear as jax lifted her hand and started to choke winifred

"LET. ME. GO" jax yelled and winifred shook her hand off as her hand fell

"FUCK" she yelled as she grabbed back onto the broom and looked at winifred

"you're a horrible person" she exclaimed as winifred pulled her up and continued to suck the souls out of her.

"hallowed ground! hallowed ground! sisters!" winifred yelled and mary started to fly towards them

"i'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget" winifred said and winifred held jaxs hair as she watched them let go of mary and sarah. winifred sucked the soul bit of soul out of jax, she let go of the broom and she fell to the ground with winifred. winifred came over and grabbed her as she looked at her

"it is better" winifred said and she turned to dust as jax's skin turned pale and she fell to the ground

"alli" she whispered and they ran over to her

"jax" she yelled and she ran over as she brushed a hand through her hair and jax smiled sadly

"you saved us" dani said and jax looked at her with tears in her
eyes

"i had to dani, i love you kid" she said and she looked at billy and the others

"i'm glad i saved you" she said and she looked over at binx

"i guess this is goodbye" she exclaimed and she leaned up as she kissed alli one last time and allison cried

"bye j" she said and jax put her head down on the ground as her soul lifted out of her body and she looked up to see binx and emily

"BINX" she said and she ran to him as she hugged him and he hugged her back

"you're dead" he said and she nodded

"i saved them" she said and they looked at others one last time

"thackery, thackery binx" emily called and jax turned to emily with him

"it's emily, let's go jax" he said and they held hands as they left the cemetery. jax turned back as she looked at them with tears in her eyes. this was goodbye but what about marcus?

this was jaxs goodbye. she was with thackery and emily and that was okay. she was okay in the afterlife

she would only miss the parts of life with allison and the others. it was over and done with

but how would marcus react?

-ABBYS NOTES-
and that was the plan all along sorry to break your heart

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro