Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty-Two
It's My Fault

3rd Person POV

Katrina and Marcel walk into the house and they look around

"Mom? Dad?" Marcus asked walking out of his room in confusion and annoyance

"Marcus" Katrina said as she walked over and hugged her son. Marcel stood there looking at Marcus with a proud look on his face

"you're all grown up" Katrina said looking over her sons face

"Yeah well it's been almost 7 years mom" he retorted and she pulled away looking for Jax

"Where's your sister?" She asked him and he looked at the ground running his hand through his hair

"Gone" he whispered in annoyance with himself

"where?" Marcel asked and Marcus looked him in the eye

"She's gone, Marcel" he said and Marcel threw his hands in the air

"We leave for a while and she's gone, dead. We left you in charge and you do this" Marcel yelled and Marcus saw red. His hands, the walls, the couch, the floor, he saw red everywhere. He pushed his father back

"A WHILE? ITS BEEN 7 FUCKING YEARS DAD, THAT IS NOT A WHILE. THATS A LIFE TIME, THATS A CHILDHOOD. SHE WAS 11 WHEN YOU LEFT, I WAS 16 TAKING CARE OF MY 11 YEAR OLD SISTER. THERE WAS NO CHARGE, I SIMPLY DID WHAT YOU COULDNT DO" Marcus yelled at his father

"And what is that?" Katrina asked from behind him and he turned to look at his mother throwing his hands up in the air

"Be good parents. Take care of us, be good guardians. Be the adults we needed" Marcus ranted for a short while

"What happened with your sister Marcus?" Katrina asked knowing that this was going to set Marcus into sadness

"She got mixed up in the wrong crowd and I know it's hard to believe but she was killed by Winifred Sanderson" Marcus stated sitting on the couch as he ran his hands through his hair

"The witch?" Marcel asked now

"Yeah , I don't want to talk about it alright. I let her leave, I didn't stop it. It's my fault, so can you please leave and don't come back. You should've even be here now" Marcus told them quietly and Katrina held a sad look on her face

"Marcus" she said

"Please just go" Marcus said and he watched his mom and dad leave as they closed the door behind them. Marcus then started crying, god it was his fault.

Next thing he knew , he heard a knock on the door and wiped his eyes as he walked towards it

"Who is it?" He asked in a raspy voice

"It's Allison" she responded with a groggy voice and Marcus opened the door quickly , she stumbled in and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed

"I'm sorry , I'm so sorry" she voiced into his shirt as he rubbed her back and looked up to see Max standing at the door , he had brought Dani home to his parents

"Who are you?" Marcus asked as he let go of Allison softly and she wiped her eyes

"I'm max" he told Marcus with sadness in his voice , he wished they didn't have to meet this way. This was maxs fault and he was too scared to admit it

"How'd you know Jax?" Marcus exclaimed staring at max

"We met at school today" max said and he drew in a breathe

"It's my fault that she's dead. I lit the black flame candle, I brought the witches back, Winifred Sanderson took her soul and it wouldn't have happened if I didn't bring her back" max ranted and Marcus clenched his fist

"Get out" Marcus said and max looked up

"Look I'm sorry but I understand what you're feeling" max said and Allison shook her head telling him to stop but Marcus was pissed, angered and ready to punch a wall

"YOU COULDNT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND, MY LITTLE SISTER IS DEAD MAX BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO WHAT? BE COOL, IMPRESS HER AND ALLISON, YOU GOT MY SISTER KILLED" Marcus yelled and max backed up from him as did Allison but for two different reasons, max was horrified , Allison was sad and didn't like yelling , she wasn't scared

"I'm sorry" Max whispered and Marcus scoffed

"You should be , now get the hell out" Marcus stated and max walked out of the house , Allison and Marcus made eye contact and he hugged her again

" I miss her already" Allison whispered and the dam within Marcus broke , he started crying again

"Me too alli , me too" he said and they stood there hugging each other.

but jax's soul had passed on with binxs and emily's. she didn't deserve to die that way, she didn't deserve to die at all. jax santiago was supposed to leave a long happy life with dani and allison and her brother and amaya and max but instead, she was now 6 feet under ground and she wasn't coming back

not now , not ever.

all of this hocus pocus ruined everything and right when she was feeling serendipitous, like everything was good and right and she was happy

it was all taken away in the blink of an eye

she could only hope to come back and live that life again but it wouldn't happen

she was dead and gone and that wasn't going to change

-ABBYS NOTES-
and that is the ending of serendipity. after a year of writing and taking a hiatus, i miss my girl and i had to come back. thank you to those who read this and who stuck around. j hope that jax santiago stays in your hearts and your minds as she passes in through the after life and she lives on there. she is happy with binx and emily. she is calm and at peace, i will miss her and writing her. thank you , love abby

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro