Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Five
Hey there, Romeo

Jaxs POV

I walked into my room and flopped on my bed texting Allison

"Marcus has Amaya over" I texted and she answered immediately

"Do you need me to come over?" She replied and I smiled at my phone

"Yes please" I said and then I saw Allison walk from her house over to mine and knock on my window

"Hey there Romeo" I said and opened my window for her

" mmm more like Juliet but I'll let it slide cause you're cute" she said and climbed into my window than she closed it behind her

"So she's in the living room I'm guessing?" Allison asked siting on my bed as I sat down next to her

"Yeah but I don't know why I feel mad. I don't need to be but I am" I told her and she grabbed my hand holding it in hers softly

"I may not understand but I can try too" she said and I nodded my head

"Go on" i exclaimed and she nodded slowly before continuing on with her statement

"It's been you and Marcus since you were 11 , you got used to him being here all the time and me but he's your brother and now it feels like someone else you barely know is moving in and you don't want to get attached because you think that she'll end up leaving just like your mom and dad" she stated and I was shocked by how right you were

"You know I hate how easily you can read me" I said and she laughed softly

"It's a power of mine" she said and we laid down on my bed next to each other talking

"i know it is alli but it's hard to talk about it" i stated softly and she turned her head towards me as she ran her hand through my hair and smiled sadly

"it is, your parents shouldn't have left you guys like that j and you know that" she said and i turned towards the ceiling as i sat up slightly and put my hair in my ponytail

"they shouldn't have but Do you know how tiring it is when we were go to school and they would ask us about our families and I would be the only one who said well my mom and dad left" i whispered and allison sighed

"it must've been so hard" she exclaimed and i scoffed sadly

" you know it would've been so easy if they had just sent something telling me that it wasn't my fault for them leaving and that I didn't do anything. I spent my whole childhood believing that I did something wrong but that they didn't love me and Marcus anymore and that was a lie but I believed it" i explained as allison leaned forward and kissed my forehead

" It was never your fault Jax you know that" allison tried

" Do I? I hear all the time that it's not my fault but no one's ever tell me how it's not OK I just spent all this time believing that it is and people tell me it's not but I can't have a reasonable reason that it isn't my fault" i ranted and allison grabbed my face as she turned me to her and she made eye contact

" They're idiots Jax you deserve a lot better than that. They left because they couldn't handle being parents. They couldn't handle looking at you and Marcus and seeing you growing up. But it wasn't your fault you didn't make them leave your 11-year-old self didn't tell them to go" allison said as tears ran down my cheeks

" i was just a kid alli, i was only a kid" i cried as i shoved my head into her chest and she held me. she let my tears run down and hit her chest. she let me cry my heart out. i never wanted to cry over them. they didn't deserve my emotions, they didn't deserve my tears

"jax, alli, can i come in?" we heard as a knock rang through. we pulled away from alli as alli wiped my tears and we turned to the door

"come in" i called and the door opened as marcus looked at the two of us. he noticed the tears on my face and the way alli looked sad

"are you okay?" he asked as he sat down at the desk and allison made eye contact with me

"i just um thinking about mom and dad" i exclaimed and allison sighed

"and that's all" he questioned with his eyebrows rose and i nodded

"yep just mom and dad, them leaving" i whispered and he sighed softly

"you're scared about me and amaya aren't you?" he asked and i fell back on the bed with a groan

"i'll be in the kitchen" allison exclaimed as she kissed my forehead and got up

" Marcus it's it's always been you and me since mom and dad left you became my dad you became my guardian and now I walk in and see this girl that I barely know in. you know how hard it is for me to let anyone in, I'm happy for you Marcus but I'm scared I don't want to get attached to her if she's gonna leave like everyone else" i exclaimed and marcus walked as he put his hands on mine and looked me in the eye

" I would not let you get attached if I knew she was gonna leave. Trust me Jax I know how hard this is for you and it's hard for me too but we're in this together remember" he said and i nodded as we leaned our foreheads against each other's

" i trust you" i whispered and he nodded

"i'm going to get allison, thank you for telling me truth" he said and he kissed my forehead as he ruffled my hair and got up. 5 minutes later. allison was walking in

"i'm proud of you" she exclaimed and i smiled as she laid down next to me and laid her head on my chest

"thanks" i whispered and we laid there for the rest of the night talking to each other. it was comfortable, natural and loving

-ABBYS NOTES-
Basically just a filler chapter

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro