Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Nine
Max don't do anything stupid

Jaxs POV

"Legend has it that the bones of 100 children were buried within these walls" Allison exclaimed

"Oh, great" Dani said and I put my hands on her shoulders

"Allison don't scare the child" I said and Allison chuckled as we stood at the gate and looked at the house. We unlocked the gate and walked in closing it behind us

"Alli wait up" I said and ran over grabbing her hand and holding it

"Let's do this" I said and held Dani's hand in my other as we climbed up the stairs , max behind the last. We unlocked the door and swiped away the cobwebs as we coughed

"I can't see a thing" Dani exclaimed and I nodded as we looked for the light switch

"Well there's a light switch around here somewhere" Allison said and I kneeled down seeing the lighters , I blew off the dust and cobwebs

"Found a lighter" I said and I lit it bringing it up finding the light switch we flipped it on and looked around

"Whoa!" Max said as we looked around and walked around. I ran my hand over things analyzing them over and over again. I haven't been here in 5 years or so, since my parents left.

They brought me and my brother here the dad before they left and then the next day they were gone, phantoms of sorts. I can remember the day clearly

-FLASHBACK TIME-

3rd person pov
"Mom what are we doing here?" Jax asked her mom as she held Marcus hand in hers

"Well me and your father are going on that vacation and wanted to do something fun before we left" Katrina exclaimed and young 11 year old Jax didn't question it further

"Okay" she said with a smile on her face and that's when she was lifted into Marcels shoulder

"Ha I'm Finally taller than you" Jax stated to Marcus and he laughed at her

"Enjoy it while you're up there, kid" he said and she stuck her tongue out at him as they walked into the house and they looked around

"Do you guys know the story?" Marcel asked them and Katrina lightly laughed as Marcus scoffed jokingly and Jax laughed

"You tell us every night dad" Jax said and Marcel chuckled

"Just checking babygirl" he said and that's when he put her down to let her look around for her own

She wishes she would've known what would've happened the next day

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Here's the original cauldron" Allison said and Jax was knocked out of her trance as Dani looked at her

"And upstairs is where they slept" Allison continued as they looked around

"Oh, and be careful where you step. The floors are old" Jax called out as she steered Dani away from a hole in the ground and turned to see Allison looking at the book so she walked over and put her hand on Allison's making them both smile and max grimaced

"This is the spell book of Winifred Sanderson. It was given to her by the devil himself. The book is bound in human skin and contains the recipes for her most powerful and evil spells.'' Allison exclaimed

" i think they understand that Winifred was a crazy bitch" Jax said and Allison smiled at her

"Well I just thought they should know" she said and Jax smiled kissing Allison's forehead

"I know honey" Jax stated

"What's that?" Max asked steering his attention away from the obvious girls in love

"Oh. It's the black flame candle" Allison stated and he smiled at it

"Hmm. Black flame candle" max said analyzing it

"Max don't do anything stupid" Jax said quickly and max looked at her offended

''Made from the fat of a hangman. Legend says that on a full moon it will raise the spirits of the dead when lit by a virgin on Halloween night." Max said

"Max if you try to light that candle , I will personally murder you" Jax stated but max ignored her words

"Hmm. So let's light the sucker and meet the old broads" max said and Jax threw her hands up in the air

"Great so either I murder you or the sisters, which one?" Jax asked but max yet again ignored her

"Will you do the honors?" Max asked Allison and she shook her head

"No, thanks." Allison diverted

"Jax?" He asked her and she looked at him if he was one that came back from the dead

"No if I told you to not do it why would I want to do it, the fuck do you mean?" Jax said and he threw his hands up lighting the lighter

"Well--" he started but that's when a black cat jumped on max , hissing and scratching. One such as Jax automatically knew that was Binx. She knew he could talk, when she did come here he would talk to her. Some people thought it was weird but it was true , binx was a talking cat and specifically a human in cat form.

Jax and Binx were best friends which might come as a surprise to some people. Jax always said that animals were better than humans and right now in this moment she thought so

When Binx was thrown off of max , Binx looked at Jax and she smiled at him . He nodded his head and he ran off but not too far. He knew what was coming

"Stupid cat!" Max yelled and Jax grew defensive

"No max , you're being a stupid human!" She yelled at him and his eyebrows raised

"Okay, Max, you've had your fun.It's time to go. Come on, Allison. Jax, you coming?" Dani exclaimed and then Jax nodded

"Of course I am Dani" she said and walked over to them

"Max, she's right. Let's go" Allison stated

"Oh, come on. It's just a bunch of hocus pocus." Max said and Jax shook her head

"No max , A BLACK FUCKING CAT IS A SIGN TO STOP WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW" Jax yelled and max coward for a second

"Max, I'm not kidding this time. It's time to go!" Dani said but max brought his lighter out

"Max, no!" Jax and Dani yelled at the same time

"Uh-oh" Max said as the lights blew up and the candles flickered out. The floor started to shake and Jax grabbed onto Allison as Allison grabbed onto Jax until the floor stopped shaking

"What happened?" Max asked once the house stopped shaking

"You did something stupid" Jax explained

"A virgin... lit the candle" Dani said and that's when the door burst open and they all went to hide. Jax hid behind the door with Allison with their faces right next to each other

'Virgins should never light candles' Jax noted to herself in her head

-ABBYS NOTES-
I love Binx and Jax already

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro