1. Dark Betty: Ghost Ship Battle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pic above is the surgical mask

This boy needs more looooooove

Also, the idea that only the kids can see the BitBeasts is mainly credited to XSabxManiacX , a friend of mine

You took one look at the cruise ship approaching.

"Let's get this party started."

You smiled underneath the surgical mask you wore.

The two of you listened as the announcer and AI explained what was going on with the whole 'ghost ship.'

"Nine? There's seven by my count," the blond said.

The boy standing beside him turned to look at the two of you. "Huh? We've got an eighth and ninth, Soncho." He pointed at the place where the two of you once sat.

You brought your fingers up to the wide-mouthed smile drawn on your mask. "Oh, this will be most certainly amusing." You giggled.

"Y/n."

"Of course." You followed him into one of the corridors. Eventually you came across a group of three. "Aiga Akaba, his little sister, and Xhan Bogard."

Both of you watched as Xhan grabbed Naru and pushed her into Aiga's arms, in turn letting himself fall down the pit.

"Xhan Bogard. His strength and sense of judgement are quite good."

"But as a blader, he's bottom-class." You tilted your head. "This Aiga boy is quite entertaining, is he not?"

"Y/n, stay focused."

You licked your lips, smiling. "I know. I just want to have a battle. These kids entertain me."

The green-haired male shook his head and started walking, You following close behind.

•~•~•~•~•

You stood in the doorway, giggling. "We gave them quite a scare, did we not?"

"You're late," Kyle pointed out.

"My apologies. I got a bit turned around." You sat down on the edge of the ship. "Is it just us three right now?"

"It's you!"

I didn't think you'd survive. I'll elevate your ranking in praise of your willpower. You're upper bottom-class."

Aiga glared at the white-haired male after climbing over. "Phi!"

A sail dropped down and projected an image of Beyn with a phantom mask.

"Okay! Time's up!"

Ranjiro, Gumita, Tobisuke, and Naru ran out of one of the doors. "We didn't make it!"

"Aiga!"

Tobisuke screamed. "It's them! Those're the ghosts!"

"Them?"

"Congrats on surviving! You're the cream of the crop! The bladers who made it this far are Akaba Aiga, Phi, and new challengers, the Masked Bladers, Kyle Hakim and Y/n L/n!"

"Kyle and Y/n?"

"They're no ghosts after all," Ranjiro said, secretly relieved.

"Thank goodness."

"These four, will have a final battle!"

"No thank you." Phi stood up and jumped above the doorways, sitting down.

"What's gotten into him?"

"Resorting to spectating, I see."

The blond scoffed. "He doesn't even care."

The three of you took your places around the stadium.

"Rejoice, boy. You have the honor of battling top-class bladers such as ourselves," Kyle said.

"Kyle, do not intimidate him too much. We wouldn't want to scare him senseless, now would we?"

"First battle!"

"3! 2! 1! Go shoot!" The three of you launched your beys into the stadium.

Kerbeus immediately headed for the center while Achilles and Jitukhn circled around the outside. Almost instantaneously, your bey got onto the slopes.

"Z Shoot!" Aiga yelled. The attack didn't faze Kerbeus at all. "My attack isn't working?"

"The metal chains use a spring to contract, which nullifies attacks!" Naru explained.

"Aiga! His defense is a real pain!"

Kyle shook his head. "Your attacks are no use. They will never reach Hazard Kerbeus.

"Mine will." You smiled to yourself. "Lightning Dragon's Roar."

Jitukhn looped around the stadium one last time before shooting down into the center and then forcing Kerbeus out. Once it was coming back down, Jitukhn hit it, resulting in an Over Finish. (Just think of it as a reverse Shield Crash)

"Wh- Y/n?" He turned to look at you.

"Sorry, Kyle. It's kill or be killed." (fLOWEY NO)

"She went for the base of the chain! Of course!"

"Achilles!" Aiga yelled.

"You're persistent, I'll give you that," you giggled. "But I'm afraid this is the end."

"No way! Z Buster!"

The moment Achilles made contact with Jitukhn, it was over.

"What?" You stared at the pieces of your bey in disbelief. "No, that's not possible."

Kyle picked it up and put int back together, handing it to you. "That's enough for today." The two of you walked into the fog.

•~•~•~•~•

"I lost," you complained, pouting. You pulled the mask down, uncovering your face.

"No matter. I was able to collect some top class data," Kyle said, typing on his phone. "And send. The party isn't over."

"In fact, we're just getting on with it, aren't we, my love?" you asked sweetly, turning his head to face you.

"Yes, we are."

=+=+=+=+=

dONE

OKAY

BYE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro