Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After swallowing Austin's load he picks me up and places me on the bed. Parting my thighs he gets a view of my hairless pussy. That got waxed a few days ago. Licking his lips he says. "Fuck, I've missed this pussy.

Leaning forward he inhales the scent coming from me. Holding my gaze he runs his tongue across my pussy and then dives in.

Eating me like he's a starved man. Running his tongue back and forth through my wet lips. He changes tactics and thrusts his tongue in and out of me. Fucking me with his tongue.

"Fuck, Austin, please don't stop." I moan, throwing my legs over his shoulders."

He moves closer to me and takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks on it.

My hand shoots out and grips Austin's blonde hair, pulling him even closer to my pussy. I hold him in that spot until I feel like going to cum. "Austin, honey. I'm going to cum."

Sliding a finger into me, he hits my clit and says. "Cum for me, Lizzie."

And god damn do I, like a fucking rocket, shooting off and covering his face with my juices.

After I've finished riding out the orgasm I look at him as he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. 

He leans forward and leaves kisses on my stomach. "Can you go another round or are you exhausted?"

"I can go all night with you, Austin."

A smirk appears on his face. "Is that a challenge, Lizzie? If it is I will accept for another night."

Thank god he wants to continue this with me. For a moment I thought he'd leave me again.

My heart races a bit more. "Yes, it's a challenge, Mr Wilde, one I hope you can live up to."

"You know I can. Now, let's take care of each other's needs." He lines himself up and thrusts into my pussy, taking me hard.

"FUCK, Austin. Not, so hard."

"I can't help myself when it comes to you, baby. You know that."

Yeah, it was that way when we were eighteen. Now, we're twenty-eight I want things to be different. Better, even.

Looking into his eyes I say. "Austin, I can't base this relationship on the one we had as kids. We're grown-ups now. This should be different. Not, about satisfying one's needs, but about bringing us closer."

"Can we talk about this later, Lizzie? All I want to do is fuck you and concentrate on what we're doing now. Not, what's going to happen later down the track."

I've been the type of person that prefers to think about the things that are going to happen down the track.

He knows the way I am and I haven't changed that much when it comes to what I believe in.

Austin leans down to take my bared nipple into his mouth and I gasp. He smiles against the fullness of my tit, then circles it with his tongue, making me moan.

Arching my back off the bed I scream. "Austin, please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, can I cum?"

"Not yet. I want to cum at the same time as you." My nipple slips from his mouth with a loud pop.

Leaning forward his lips crash onto mine and he kisses me in a way that makes me want to melt.

I'm a sucker for this man.

I feel his length brushing against my clit with each inward thrust.

Austin smiles hugely down at me and looks at our intimate connection without losing a second of the speed he had. He doesn't stop thrusting into me, doesn't stop fucking me so deeply. He's like a man on a mission and I know what's about to happen.

I reach up and bury my nails into Austin's back as I cum all over him like I was told to.

"Take my cum, Lizzie. Take it all."

I feel the first flood of head splash up into me. I hear Austin groan with pleasure, head him whisper my name, but my eyes are glued to the cock pushing and pulling into my pussy. I feel another splash of liquid heat, another shot of Austin's cum, and I reach down and rub my clit; needing to cum with him again. I gasp and moan when I feel another shot of Austin's cum squirt inside of me.

Austin finally stops moving, his cock still buried so deeply inside of me I can feel the pressure against my cervix. His heavy body falls on top of mine, his face buried in the sensitive juncture where my shoulder meets my neck; he kisses my erratic pulse beating there, licks a path toward my ear before biting down on my earlobe. He chuckles when I whimper for him, his cock twitching inside of my abused channel as it softens

"I miss this." He sighs, his mouth at my ear as he struggles to breathe normally. His heart beats quickly against my chest, just like mine. He wraps his arms around me and I automatically hug him back. He pulls back to look into my eyes. "You're mine now, Lizzie. This pussy is mine. Nobody else can have it."

"Okay, Austin," I whisper, smiling hugely. I lean up to take his lips, open my mouth when I feel his tongue request entry, then kiss him the way a woman is supposed to kiss her man.

I kiss him and kiss him and kiss him, his softening cock seated safely inside my core.

Austin pulls back; his now soft penis slides from my swollen core with an audible squelch that makes us both look down at the cream pie oozing out of my unplugged core. "Please, stay the night? I don't want to worry about you getting a ride home at this time of night."

A smile spreads across my face. "I would love too."

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me against his side. "Sweet dreams, Lizzie."

In the middle of the night, I climb out of bed and search for my clothes. I find them scattered across the floor.

Putting on my thong and dress I head to the door and open it, leaving Austin in bed. I walk down the hall and press the button for the lift.

The lift doors open and a couple stumbles out. "I need to pee," the girl slurs, before tripping over her feet and taking the guy with her.

Stepping into the lift I take it to the ground floor. I watch as the numbers go past.

Once on the ground floor, I'm relieved to see no one from the reunion in the foyer. Sneaking out of the hotel I head to the taxi rank.

A taxi pulls in front of me and I give him my address and he takes me home.

During the ride to the house, I look out the window and don't feel an inch of guilt for what I did with Austin.

When the car pulls in front of the house I pay the driver and step out. Looking at the house I see a few lights still on

Not wanting to see anyone of my siblings I slip through the side gate and walk over to the treehouse. Climbing up the tree I pull myself into the wooden house and put blankets on the floor. Wrapping myself up I fall asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro