Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Austin looks around the room to make sure no one is watching us and he knocks his cutlery to the ground. He climbs out of his seat and moves under the table.

"Austin," I whisper. "What are you doing?"

He moves the table cloth where I'm sitting and says. "I need to have a snack before ordering dinner. Now, be still and don't make too much noise." Spreading my thighs apart, he sees my thong and says. "I need you to take the thong off, Baby."

Lifting my butt off the chair I slowly slide the thong down my leg and leave it in view of Austin. "You can take it the rest of the way off." I wink at him as I sit back on the seat.

The waiter walks over to us with a notepad and pen. He looks at the empty chair before saying. "Can I take your order?"

"Not yet. When my partner returns from the bathroom you can take it." I watch as he walks away and talks to another waiter.

Austin pulls the thong off with his teeth and then shoves it into his pocket. Kissing his way up my thighs.

I let out a small moan. "Austin,"

He laughs before shoving his face between my legs. Starting off slow he slips his tongue into my folds and starts eating me.

My hands drift down my legs until I reach his hair. Pulling it I say. "Fuck, Austin." He continues eating me and I start to feel an orgasm coming on. It doesn't take long before I shatter and he gets his fill of me.

Austin wipes his mouth and crawls out from under the table. He sits back in his seat. Snapping his fingers he calls the waiter over. "I'm fucking starving."

I laugh. "I thought you had a nice fill of me."

"I did." He licks his lips. "I need some real food before we sneak back into your house and fuck all night."

My pussy clenches at those words. "I hope you can still climb the tree that's outside my bedroom window. Because that's the only way you can get into the house without Mom and Dad seeing you. After the dates I go on, Dad usually stays up to make sure that I got home safely and that includes when I did the late shift at his bar. When I didn't show up on time he'd call my phone and if I didn't answer he would show up and the last place that I was known to be at Dad. He's caught me a few times sleeping in his office at the bar. I couldn't go home after having a few drinks with some of the bar staff."

He pulls a disgusted face at the mention of the dates I went on. Holding onto the table he says. "I don't want to talk about our ex's. Let's leave the past where it belongs and concentrate on the future that we're going to have. That's a better thing to look at than the past. I'll be going to my parent's place tomorrow and I want you to sleepover. Also, I'm inviting you to dinner as well. Please say you'll join us?"

A smile spreads across my face. "You know I wouldn't miss an opportunity to spend time with your family. they have been good to me. even after you left."

The waiter walks over to the table at the moment and he looks from Austin to me. "Can I take your order now?"

"Yes," Austin says. "I'll have the steak medium-to-well with a side of salad and chips. Can you put vinegar in them and chicken salt?"

"We can put chicken salt on the chips, but with the vinegar that's put into a small cup and served at the side." The waiter replies. He writes everything on the notepad. Turning to me he says. "What can I get you?"

"Chicken fettuccini with some garlic and could I also get a slice of Alfred's famous pizza? Tell him that it's part of Eliza Donoghue's order. Actually, make that two as my date should try it too."

"Yes, Miss Donoghue." He starts to walk away and stops. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Can we get your finest red wine?" Austin asks. "I don't care how much it costs. I can afford anything."

He doesn't need to show me how well he's doing for himself in the City. Is he trying to make me jealous of his success? If he is it's not going to work.

Reaching across the table he takes my hand in his. "I'm not trying to embarrass you, Eliza. I know what I want and I will pay whatever I have to. Now, put a smile back on that face and let's enjoy the rest of the meal before I take you up to Harley's lookout and fuck your brains out like I did when we were teens."

"I love you, Austin. I'm glad you took this month off and try to swoon me. it's really working."

"That's the plan. To swoon you and take you away from this small town. You deserve to be seen in a big city and live the way you want to. I'm in the middle of buying us a condo for when we go to the city. It's going to be close to everything and a half an hour drive to your sister's place. I was thinking that we should see the place over the weekend if my offer is accepted."

I know it will be accepted. Only a fool will refuse his offer.

"Sure, but it will have to be on Sunday. My parents are going to the City to see my sister and her family. there's also going to be a family gathering at an estate."

A smile spreads across his face. "Is this your way of inviting me to the family gathering?"

"Yes, it is. DO you want to come with us to the City?"

"I would love to go with you. I'm surprised that you would invite me to something like this.even if it's for the family."

"You will be family one day," I say.

Standing up I move over to him and sit on his lap. "I don't want these feelings I have for you to ever disappear. Being with you again is making me feel more alive than I've felt in ten years. I shouldn't expect too much from you, but I can't help the way you make me feel."

He kisses my neck. "I feel the same way. You're the reason why I want to be a better person. Without you, I became a hard man and one that doesn't expect too much from another." The wine is brought over and the waiter pours a small amount in the glass for Austin to try. He swirls it around the glass before taking a sip. "It's good. We'll take that."

The waiter pours an even amount in the glass and gives it to us. "I'll be back shortly with your meal." He walks away, giving Austin and I some time together.

I hope the food takes its time getting to us.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro