Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Austin and I walk into the kitchen at the restaurant.

Alfred is standing behind the stove and his face lights up as he sees me. "Hey, Eliza. It's good to see you."

"You too, Alfred. Do you have my favourite dessert ready?"

"Yes, I do." He grabs it out of the microwave and tops it off with vanilla ice cream.

"Thanks, Alfred." Picking up the spoon I scoop it and put it in my mouth. "This is my boyfriend. Austin. Austin this is Alfred the best cook in town.

Alfred places his hand over his heart. "You always say the sweetest things about me." He holds his hand out to Austin. "It's nice to meet you, Austin."

Austin shakes his hand. "You too, Sir. It's good to see that someone has helped our girl out while I was away."

Recognition crosses Alfred's face, but he doesn't say anything about knowing the story of Austin and I. He looks over at me and says. "How's your Mom doing?"

A smile spreads across my face. "She's doing good. Can you make something up for them before we leave? I'm sure they'd love something from here."

"Okay," he places the dessert in front of Austin. "This is for you."

The waiter walks into the kitchen with our cheque and places it in front of us.

Before I can pull my card out of my pocket, Austin has his and gives it to the waiter. "Give yourself a $100 tip. You were a great waiter tonight."

I can't believe he'd do something like that.

The waiter takes the card and walks out of the room.

When I finish my dessert Alfred places my parent's food on the counter. "This is on the house."

Standing up I hug him. "Thanks, Alfred. I'll see you later."

Austin places his hand on the small of my back and leads me out of the restaurant.

After our date with Austin, we head to my place where he drops me off at the front door. Leaning forward his lips claim mine in a heated kiss. Where my heart begins to race.

We pull away from each other to catch our breath. He pushes a strand of my black hair behind my ear and whispers. "Keep your window open. I'll be back tonight."

My face starts to heat up. "Okay,"

The front door to the house opens and Dad is standing at the door. "We just heard from MR Richards next door. He called to complain about the noise you two are making."

We weren't making any noise.

Looking toward his house I see the curtain flip back.

The pervert was watching us. No, wonder he called Dad.

Kissing him once more I say. "See you later." I walk up to the house where Dad is still standing. "You know I hate it when the neighbours call."

Dad laughs lightly. "So, do I." Looking at the bag Dad says. "Did you get something from Alfred for us?"

"Yes," Giving him the bag I say. "

He made Mom and your favourite food. I hope you enjoy it."

Turning back towards the street I watch as Austin leaves. He beeps the horn before taking off down the street.

Dad frowns as he watches the taillights disappear. "Be careful with that boy. I don't want to see you go back down the path you did when he stopped calling you."

"I won't, Dad. He's grown up a lot since then and I know he won't break me like that again. We've started planning our future together, too."

Dad doesn't say too much after that and walks upstairs to give Mom some food.

I walk through the house and turn off the lights and head upstairs to my bedroom. When I get to my bedroom I open the window and look at the sun that's setting behind the mountain.

A draft comes into my room and it sends a shiver down my back. Grabbing a blanket I wrap it around me and sit on the seat next to the window.

Looking down the street I see headlight coming towards the house. The car door slams shut and I watch as Austin climbs the pipe to my room.

He climbs into my window and sits next to me. "I'm going to my parent's place tomorrow. Spend the night with me? I don't want to go back to my childhood home without you."

"Okay," pulling him closer to me I kiss him. "I wonder if you're parents left things the way it was before you left for school."

"I'm not sure, but if it's the same way. There will be heaps of photos of us on the wall. Including the ones we took at the Prom." Austin grabs the bottom of the dress I'm wearing and lifts it over my head. "Let's go to bed." He tosses the dress on the floor and stands up.

Holding his out to me I take it and allow him to help me up. He reaches behind me and takes my bra off.

Ripping Austin's shirt open I watch as some buttons fly across the room. Unzipping his pants I pull them down his legs and wrap my lips around his cock.

Austin wraps his hands into my hair and moans as I suck him off. "Fuck, Lizzie. You're so good." He starts thrusting into my mouth, nearly choking me. "Lizzie, I'm about to cum and I want to do inside you and not down your mouth." He lifts me up and carries me over to the bed.

"Do you want to be on the top or bottom?" He asks.

"I want to be on top this time."

Austin lies on the bed and I climb on top of him. His cock stretches my pussy and I ride him.

About ten minutes later his hips are pounding into me and I fling my head back, moaning his name. "Fuck, Austin. That feels so good." He slams into me again and my body shakes violently as I cum.

My body never stops moving on top of him as his cock continues to glide inside me. I chew on my lower lip. Suddenly I resumed my pounding onto him and my pussy grips tightly onto him. "Hmmm, Austin. That feels so good."

He thrusts up into me and starts pounding away. "Fuck, Lizzie. You're gripping me tightly. I'm about to cum."

"Cum for me, Austin."

Austin picks up speed and then he explodes inside me. His cock deflates and he pulls out of me.

Sliding off Austin I lie on the right side of the bed and pull the covers around me. "Good night, Austin."

Wrapping his arms around me. He pulls me closer to him. "Goodnight, Lizzie. I love you so much."

A smile spreads across my face and I look over at him. "I love you too, Austin." Closing my eyes I let sleep take over.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro