Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning, I shake Austin awake and say. "It's time to get up. We have a few things to do before we head to the city."

Austin opens his eyes and looks at me. "I'm not ready to leave yet." He rolls on top of me. "Before we leave I want to fuck you and fill you with cum. Then we'll shower together and I'll fuck you again, while we get cleaned." He thrusts into me, filling me with his cock. "You look beautiful like this, Eliza. Lying on your back with me between your legs."

"You're one horny fucker, Austin. Remember we need to hurry. If we want to beat the traffic and I also need to grab my bag from the house before we leave."

"I forgot that you left your stuff at home. I'll try to hurry this along, but when we get to the vineyard, we're going straight to our room to have a rest, where I'll fuck you again."

"Austin, I don't want to just fuck you. Can't we have a decent conversation like we did in high school?"

He shakes his head. "No, we can't because if we did I would tell you how pissed I am that we didn't do this earlier, but you ruined everything when you stayed here."

I push him off me. "This is exactly what we need to talk about." Standing up I move away from him. "I know you hate me because I didn't keep my word about going to school with you and starting a family, once we graduated from University. Sometimes, things happen and circumstances change. My mother having a stroke was one of the circumstances that made me stay. I had to help the woman that raised me. If I lost my mother I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself. I took her to all the appointments, while my father worked. He was the only one from our family that worked. My sisters had school and dropping out was something I couldn't deal with. They deserved to have an education and go to school."

Austin climbs off the bed. "What about you? You..."

I cut him off. "I did school online and I was at the top of my class. I did an accounting course and I'm the bookkeeper for my father's company. Over the last three years, I have been accounting for other families in town. So, I didn't miss out on anything besides a university experience. Listening to the stories my sister's told me I was glad that I never experienced it." Picking my clothes off the floor I get changed. "I don't want to be around you right now, Austin."

He grabs my arm. "Wait."

Shaking my head I say. "No. Austin. I'm going to walk home and calm myself down before you pick me up. I hope you're in a better mood by then." I head to the bedroom door and swing it open.

Beverly is heading down the stairs and a small smile appears on her face. "Good morning, Eliza."

"Morning, Beverly." I close the door to Austin's room and head down the stairs. Before I can step to the front door Beverly grabs my hand.

"I heard everything, Eliza. I'm sorry that my son wants to keep holding that over your head."

"It's okay, Beverly. Austin just needed to get this out. I hope that he's going to start opening up more to me and that we can move forward. He used to be my best friend and we talked about everything and memories were one thing that was spoken mostly between us." Looking at my phone I say. "I better get going. My parents are leaving soon and I'd like to get my stuff out before they leave."

"Do you want me to give you a lift?"

"No, it's okay. I just live around the corner. It's not too far for me to walk." Opening the door I walk out of the house and head home.

When I get home sweat is pouring down my face and I wipe my hand across it. "Damn you, Austin," I mumble, as I open the front door.

Mom is leaning on her stick and looks up as the door open. "Ah, you're home, Liz. Are you coming with us? Or is Austin driving you?"

"I'm still going with, Austin. I'm going to take a shower. I'll meet you at the vineyard." I kiss her cheek and hurry upstairs. When I reach the top step Dad steps out of his room.

A smile spreads across his face. "Morning, Liz. How was dinner?"

"It was good. I have to get ready. I'll talk to you when I get to the vineyard." I kiss his cheek and make my way to my bedroom. I strip out of my clothes and step into the shower.

After the shower, I wrap a towel around my head and another around my body. Opening the door I step into my bedroom and see Austin sitting on the bed. He has red roses sitting next to him. "I'm sorry about earlier, Eliza. I want to talk to you too, it's just that I'm still sore from what happened ten years ago and I didn't think it would still affect me."

Moving over to him I place my hand on his face. "You're not the only one hurting from it. I was broken from the way you called it quits with me, but for some reason, you still had my heart in your hands. From today we are going to put the past behind us. Do you think you can do that?"

"I'll do anything for you, Liz." He pulls his cock out of his pants. "Let's finish what we started in my bed.

"That was my plan." I slide onto his cock and move up and down on it. Throwing my head back I moan. "Austin,"

Austin stands and moves us to the wall planting my body against the cold paint. His large, rugged hands cup my ass and support me against the wall as he nails me. Ramming and fucking me hard. He pumps harder each time, we hear my body faintly hit the wall from his thrusts.

I wrap my legs tightly around Austin and ride him, sliding my body up and down my cold bedroom wall.

Leaning in I begin to bite and lick his earlobe, whispering. "Fuck me harder, Austin. Get me pregnant. Just like you have wanted to from the beginning."

He loses all control and brings me off the wall, placing me on the floor. He hovers over me. "You wanna get pregnant, Liz? Well, I'm not going to stop until you are." Then he slams me with all his force. Ramming me harder and harder, making my body slide up and down the floor.

I begin moaning so loud he had to cover my mouth as he pumped me.

"I'm going to come again, Liz." One last forceful thrust and he comes inside me, pinning me down as he shot his load, deep into my unprotected womb. He fucks me with all he had and explodes.

"I can't wait to start a family with you, Austin."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro