Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Austin pulls his car to a stop in front of a gated community in the city. He pulls his ID out of his pocket and waits for the guard to exit his booth outside the community. "What do you think of it so far?"

"It looks nice from the outside. Are you sure you can afford a place like this?"

"I'm a lawyer and earn a lot of money. When I was living in the city I chose an apartment because it was just going to be me. Now, that I have you and want to start a family I've decided that a place like this is ideal for us." He leans across and places his lips on my cheek. "I love you, Eliza Donoghue."

A smile spreads across my face. "I love you, too, Austin Wilde."

The guard approaches the car and says. "Can I see some ID?"

Austin gives him the ID. "I'm here to meet up with Alex."

He looks at the piece of paper in his hands and then says. "You may go ahead. Alex will be waiting for you in house number 1022." The guard walks back to the booth and hits a button, opening the gates for us.

Austin drives through the gate and heads towards the house that he brought for us/ as we continue our journey through the community I see green lawns, with flowers leading up the driveway.

A few houses have white picket fences, swing sets in the front and the American flag flying in the slight breeze.

1022 is on the right-hand side of the street and Austin pulls the car into the driveway. We stop in front of a two-story brick house, that has a porch and swing on it. A barbecue is sitting close by with a table.

Why does the house have all these things if Austin just brought it?

The front door opens and a guy with dark hair and blue eyes step out. He has a couple of days old stubble. He's wearing a suit and holding some papers in his hands. "Hey, Austin. How are you?" He holds his hand out to him.

Austin shakes his hand. "Hey, Alex. I've been good." Holding his arm out, he says. "This is Eliza."

A smile spreads across his face. "It's nice to meet you, Eliza. Austin's been talking about you a lot and I can tell that he's in love with you. You're one lucky, girl." He holds his hand out to me and I shake it.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Alex." Dropping his hand I walk towards the house and enter it. As I walk through the door I see a double staircase leading to the second story. Taking the stairs up I look through the bedrooms and see a future with Austin here.

There are four bedrooms, two with an ensuite and two without. The house looks over a lake and there's access to it from the backyard. A private dock for a boat if we want to get one.

Arms wrap around me and Austin says. "What do you think so far?"

Smiling at him I say. "I love it, Austin. This place is perfect for us to raise a family here. Do they have school's close by or do we have to send them to one close by?"

"The community has it's own schools and there's a hospital that's getting built down the road from here. When that happens we don't have to travel far when," he moved his lips close to my ear and says. "you give birth to our child." He kisses under my ear. "Alex is giving us an hour with the house before he comes back. Let's make use of that time."

"No, Austin. I want to look around first and see what we're going to put in each room. Also, why are most of the rooms fully furnished?"

"After I brought the house for us I went through a magazine and went shopping for things that I wanted for our house. You deserve the best things, Eliza." Grabbing my hand he pulls me through the house and down the stairs. We follow the hall for a bit until we end up in an open-spaced, living, dining and kitchen area.

The countertops are black marble and the cupboards are white. Opening a draw I look through it and don't see any utensils in there. "Where's the stuff for the kitchen?" I ask, Austin.

He opens a draw and pulls a magazine out. "I want you to choose the things you need for cooking. Just circle everything you need and I'll get it."

"Okay," opening the magazine I flip through it quickly and see a few things that I want. "I'll give this to you in the upcoming days. Now, let's head outside and see what the backyard has to offer our family."

He takes my hand and leads me out the back. "You're going to love this." Austin slides the door across and there's an indoor swimming pool with an entertainment area close by. "What do you think of the pool?"

"It's amazing. I can't wait to have late-night swims with you before going to bed. Our children are also going to learn to swim in the pool, but we're going to have locked this door when we have kids. I don't want them getting into this room."

"You're always thinking things ahead of time. Is there anything else we need to do to the house before having kids?"

"Baby proof the house and have a safety switch too. If there's a short in anything, we won't have to worry too much about a fire starting in the house. Our safety should come first." I walk to the entertainment area and then step through another door, where it leads to the backyard.

The lawns have been cut recently and you can smell the fresh-cut smell.

Austin lifts me and throws me over his back. "Now, you've seen the entire place. I think it's time that we christen a surface in the house." He carries me through the indoor pool area and into the kitchen where he places me on my feet and leans me over the table. He lifts my skirt and rests it around my hips.

Removing my underwear he thrusts into me. He starts fucking me slowly and then speeds up. "Fuck, Liz. You feel amazing wrapped around my cock. Squeeze it with your pussy baby." Austin speeds up.

"Austin," I moan. "Fuck me harder."

Sweat begins to fall down my face as Austin gets closer to his peak. "I'm going to cum." Austin says, before filling me with this seed. He pulls out of me and zips his pants up, while I fix myself up.

A smile spreads across my face. "I can't wait to move in with you, Austin. This place is my dream home and you're making everything a reality for us."

"When we return home from this weekend we should start packing some of your stuff to have shipped here. That way when we move in you have your stuff here."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro