17. Loving him!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• Love enters in your life with slow and steady steps,and it takes away all your craps.. •

Time has brought happiness in their lives once again,finally the dark clouds faded away and sun shines. The perpetual night has ended and now there is no pain left in their souls, Isn't It's beautiful? The person you love with all your heart is right in front of you, looking at you, sharing the best of best times with you. Well! Love is indefinable, it doesn't requires words to frame a beautiful explanation for it, love is something to be feel deep inside, love is that feeling for which anyone can die with a smile , with no complains, with contentment.

Manik as promised reached the studio to meet her and now they both are sitting inside the recording room, talking freely, happily, there is a peaceful smile on their faces today, one can see that there is only happiness around these two pure souls.

Manik : "Nandini have you decided, which song will be the opening song for this album?".. he asked while penning down something on the paper, he is sitting with the cross legged on the sofa and she is sitting right beside him looking at him adorably.

Manik raised his head to look at her as he didn't got any answer and next he found her staring at him with a big grin on her face.

Manik : "Miss. Rockstar?".He clicked his fingers right in front of her eyes and this brought her back to reality. She really felt embarrassed and started looking here and there, Manik smiled inwardly by her cuteness.

Gosh! I love her so much ..His heart started ogling at her and all Manik can do is just smile like a stupid teenager.

Nandini : "You were saying?"..She asked after holding herself back, and he smiled.

Manik : "I was just asking which song will be the opening song? "..He asked maintaining his soft sweet smile and all she heard was his beautiful handsome voice.

Nandini : "Yes! I thought about it but didn't decided anything, final decision will be yours only na.."..She tried to logical with him but he went all serious with her words, he placed the papers back on sofa and then head her hand in his which instantly caught all her attention, he placed one hand on her cheek and looked straight in her eyes.

Manik : "Listen to me carefully!. This project was mine only till you wasn't involved in it, now it's yours as well, apparently you can take all the decisions regarding this album and you don't even require my consent. Am I clear?"..His tone is domineering but still soft and smooth like velvet and all she can do is just drawn in his deep ocean like eyes which holds only honesty and love ..

Nandini : "Crystal clear!"..She answered back with the big grin plastered on her face and in response he kissed her forehead which made her blood cold in her vein and her breath caught in her throat.

• I wonder what I mean to you, then I looked in your eyes and I found myself inside you.. •

Manik : "Let's start recording then.."..He gave her his dazzling magnificent smile and she too reciprocated with equal fervor.

Both are sitting in the recording area, Mike is placed between them, their hands are placed in their laps respectively, and a never ending smile is playing on their lips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRXIG7ZWnG8

Raahon mein humko milo jahan bas pyaar ho,
Sar pe fizaaon ke ishq sawar ho..

Manik closed his eyes and started singing in his magnificent voice which binded the whole environment in one string. She looked at him with much more affection in her eyes, his voice is really soothing.

Aasmaan ko phir zameen se
Itni mohabbat ho,
Wafa faili ho zameen pe
Chahaton ki sohbat ho..

He opened his eyes and looked straight to her with only love in his eyes, and she can feel each and every word he sing with passionate voice.

Jheel ke paani mein,
ishq hi behta ho,
Ishq ho duaa bas ishq ki ibadat ho..

He gave her his dazzling smile and she revert back with a peaceful and honest smile, she just wanna listen to him till her last breath and today he's more than happy after such a long time he's singing with her, and she's there for real that's what making his happiness cross all the boundaries.

Khuda bhi jab tumhe mere paas dekhta hoga,
Itni anmol cheez de di kaise sochta hoga..

He looked deep in her eyes and she is staring at him with more passion now, she's trying to analyze each and every word of his while he's trying his best to communicate his inner happiness with his words in form of lyrics..

Subah ka chain mera shaam ka sukoon hai,
Pyaar tera pyaar nahi mera junoon hai,
Dard tujhe ho agar aankh meri roti hai,
Juda hoke marr jayenge hamein maloom hai..

She started singing still looking in his eyes, and her words made his eyes teary unknowingly, she's singing with that intensity in her eyes that it made him feel he's the owner of this whole world and now he doesn't need anything else in his life other than her ..

Do badan ek jaan de di kaise sochta hoga,
Kitna sukoon mile, sang tere sanam
Door kabhi jaakar, karna na hum pe sitam..

She poured all her feelings in those lyrics and he isn't that dumb not to realize what she's trying to communicate to him, but he got scared with the intensity of her voice, her passionate eyes, her love filled tone is something he always craved for and now when he's getting it , he got scared.

Tu hai toh zindagi ye kitni haseen ye,
Bin tere pheeki hai tujhse rangeen hai,
Har ek saans meri mujhse ye kehti hai,
Mere aasmaan ki ye koi na zameen hai..

She smiled and started looking here and there while singing , but he's still staring at her like he's trying to make himself believe that she's really sitting beside him and singing such romantic song only for him. She looked at him and found him lost, so she held his hand and with eyes asked what? But he just smile and nodded nothing to her. She signalled him towards the Mike and gestured him to sing further.

Itni anmol cheez de di kaise sochta hoga..

He started singing still looking at her and all she was doing is smilingly looking at him , giving him much needed inspiration and it isn't wrong to say that from day one she is his inspiration, whichever song he sung till yet was dedicated only to her and now today he got the chance to sit beside her and sing in her honor which filled his heart with utmost pleasure and bliss. Only he knows how he held his tears back today.

Nandini : "You know what, you are blessed with the most soothing and sensational voice. ".. she complement and he just smiled to her wholeheartedly..

Manik : "You were far better than me.."..He commented and she just rolled her eyes on him.

Nandini : "You really don't like to take compliments right?"..She asked in a playful tone and he chuckled.

• Whenever you smile, it enlightens my world, whenever I look in your eyes, I forget whole world.. •

Outside the recording studio:

Manik and Nandini are standing in a corner, talking randomly, laughing and enjoying each other company.

RJ : "So how was the recording?"..He asked after coming towards them. Nandini looked at him with a wide smile which was already there because of Manik.

Nandini : "where were you RJ?. I was looking for you everywhere and you again ignored my calls.."..She complained with pissed off face, RJ looked at Manik who was looking everywhere but them which clearly indicates that he isn't comfortable.

RJ : "Princess I was in a conference, and my phone was with that stupid Emon. "..He tried to explain himself but Nandini turned around, wrapped her hands around her body and made the most grumpy face. And Manik instantly adored her, she look so cute with that face that he just Can't resist to smile. RJ noticed Manik and from inside he started smiling even more.

RJ : "Forgive me Manik for what am going to do next.."..He said in his heart with a really guilty face inside.

RJ wrapped his hand around Nandini and took her in a side hug which Manik really didn't liked at all, and RJ can sense his restlessness.

RJ : "Princess you know how much you are important to me, I can never ignore you deliberately, unlike some people I exactly know your worth.."..He said last line looking at Manik and Manik too looked at him as he's well aware that RJ is taunting him but little does he know that RJ himself feeling bad right now.

Nandini : "Whatever the case is RJ, you should have informed me.. Anyways I don't wanna spoil my mood, so I forgive you this time but next time, beware.. "..She threatened him and he raised his hands upwards in his defense.

RJ : "I will keep that in mind princess, now please smile.."..He said to cheer her up and she smiled instantly, no matter how hard she tries to be angry on him , she just can't, after all RJ is her best friend, a true friend, after Mukti, Navya, Cabir , RJ is someone who is very close to Nandini. Well! Manik now is on top 😂...

He looked at Nandini with more love now, he can do anything but can't hide that love in his heart for her, although he doesn't want her to love him back, still he needs some love also after all he is also a human being and everyone crave for love no matter how hard we all deny , we all want love in our lives, we all want someone to be on our side always, hold our hand in odds and make us believe that even if the whole world stands against us, that one person will still be there around , giving all the needy strength.

• My love for you isn't my weakness but strength, my love is you and you are my strength.. •

RJ : "Shall we?"..He offered her his hand , she suddenly looked puzzled , then she looked​ at Manik, who is already looking at her with a weak smile. RJ noticed all this and from inside he really wanted Manik to take one step in her direction, but when he found that Manik won't do anything he knew he has to provoke him.

RJ : "Mr. Malhotra I think you should also leave now, we all are meeting tomorrow for the conference right?, Go home, take some rest. It's a big day for you and I exactly know how you reach here, to this height so better show some gratitude towards it. "..His voice is harsh, rude and arrogant which really pinched Manik but still he's standing there with a smile and Nandini is glaring at RJ.

Manik : "I remember how I reach over here RJ and trust me even if I have to sacrifice my life for that reason then I won't even think for a second."..He answered with a big smile and respect for Manik's love increased even more in RJ's heart , although he's bound to pretend like he don't believe him still  he's tightly hugging Manik virtually.

Nandini : "Stop talking in puzzle."..She commented and they both looked at her.

RJ : "Come Nandini let's go.."..He tried to take Nandini's hand but Manik stopped him, he held her hand and this made Nandini looked at Manik with more love in her eyes.

Manik : "Umm! I will drop her. Need some time with her, some work to discuss. "... He talked in broken words but RJ knew Manik really wants some lone time so he just pretend to give him a deadly glare to Manik but deep down he's very happy.

Nandini : "I also have some work. Will meet you later RJ.. ".. she bid bye to him and RJ nodded with a smile.. they both passed by him holding hands and RJ watched them going together..

RJ : "I wish you both walk together forever. Your happiness resides in each other, pyaar ko pura karne ke liye kisi zariye ki jarurat nhi hoti, agar mohabbat Sachi ho toh woh adhuri ho Kar bhi mukkamal ho he jati hai.. "..He said with a beautiful peaceful smile on his face..

Hey my beautiful and ardent readers! Hope you all are doing good?, And before you ask me how's me then let me tell you Am beyond fine 😂😂..

Hope you liked the update, Nandini's approach towards him, and he reciprocating it slowly but still doing..And isn't this RJ is the sweetest person on the earth? 😍😋.. I love him so much, such a sweetheart he is.

And folks, my college is going to start from Monday onwards, which clearly indicates that am going to be busy and updates will again get slower, but still I will try to update asap without letting you all wait much, because you know Na I really love you people. 😍😘..

Yours truly,

Storyteller ❤😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro