8. Bounded with guilt!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• It's difficult to be with you..But it's impossible to live without you.. •

Manik was sitting in the garden with luggage lying on the floor.. It's damn cold outside but he wasn't shivering even a bit..but universe is witnessing his terrible condition and even divine is shedding tears today..

(Background music)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPQgD4swas8

Hai dil ko teri aarzoo
Par main tujhe na paa sakun
Hai dil ko teri justaju
Par main tujhe na paa sakun

His eyes were closed ..he was deeply hurt, broken in zillion pieces..he had acknowledge his sin long back and from that day till date he is suffering ..crying, screaming in the four walls of his heart only, he is dying to be back in her arms, he is killing himself every second ..

Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa

He felt a touch on his hand which was placed in his lap..And he very well knew to whom that touch belong to ..but he also know the fact that it's just an illusion ..

Madno, mashuko, dilbaro, madno re

He didn't opened his eyes but a tear eloped from the corner of his eyes..which depicts the vulnerability of his soul..

Kayi khwaab dil tujhko le kar sajaaye
Par khauf yeh bhi kahin par sataaye
Ghar yeh bhi tootey toh phir hoga kya re
Mujhe raas aati hain khushiyaan kahan re..

He somehow opened his eyes and found her sitting beside him with tears in her eyes..He so wanted to hug her tightly and cry as much as he can..He so wanted to keep his head in her lap and make her ruffle his hairs..He so wanted to cocoon her in his embrace..but he was scared ..Scared of breaking this illusion ..

Kyon dil ko dukhana bewajah madno re
Kyon dil ko dukhana bewajah
Phir aansu bahana ik dafa
Phir aansu bahana ik dafa..

"Please go! Leave me alone".. he begged her while she was staring at him only with tears .. he stood up when he found her not moving even a bit .. "Jao Na yahan..Just go..Please Jao..".. he cried after turning his back..All he want to hold her but his words were contradicting..

Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa..

She came towards him and held his hand once again.. "you are not fine Manik..".. she said in her ever so soft tone but this time he felt something unusual..He turned towards her and looked deep in her eyes..And what he found next was shocking to him..

Madno, mashuko, dilbaro, madno re..

She's really standing there..In real..Holding his hand looking at him with pain, he noticed her attire she was in her plain black trousers with a grey t-shirt ..And a shawl was wrapped around her body.. she is there..She is really there.. it isn't any illusion..She is here..Right here.. his heart started shouting with happiness..

Manik : "Nandini Tum yahan?".. he asked in utmost confusion..

Nandini : "actually I was not feeling good so thought to get some fresh air but then I saw you over here ..So I came to you..".. she told him in her soft tone..But all this while she didn't left his hand even for a second..

Manik : "it's very late Nandini..And it isn't even safe ..Please go back..".. he told her with only concern on his face..

Her eyes were still teary and she had no reason for it..All she was thinking that why her heart ache so badly whenever it witness the pain in his eyes..

• Tears of your eyes.. visible on the face of mine.. pain of your heart.. break me apart.. •

Nandini : "Can I ask you something?".. she said with that intensity ..that it made him feel like his maa is there for him today..

Manik : "hmm!".. he just hmm'ed while looking in her eyes..as he was really short of words ..

Nandini : "your eyes speaks something else..But your words always contradict ..Why I feel like am connected to you?.. how? I don't know.. All I know is that when I see your pain.. my heart start bleeding ..My eyes welled up unknowingly..My soul start shivering and I am no longer me...".. she told him honestly while he was very numb to react..

Manik : "it's too late .. Come I'll drop you..".. he deliberately ignored her words ..And started walking..But after taking some steps ..He felt that she's still holding his hand ..He turned around and found her looking at him keenly with so many emotions in her eyes..

Nandini : "you didn't answered me..".. she again asked while he was really out of words..

• How to answer your questions?.. how to give you the reasons?..You resides in me..But how to tell you my sins? •

Manik : "Nandini! Sometimes we feel connected ..It happens ..There is nothing like....".. he tried to lie but his eyes told her the truth..She smiled sarcastically..

Nandini : "you should learn how to lie..".. she told him as he wasn't making any eye contact but as soon as he heard her words ..he looked at her keenly as tears automatically welled up in his eyes..

• There was a time when everything was only lie..But today I can't even lie.. and I know why..•

Manik : "Ghar chale?".. he asked after recalling their drastic past..She rest her case this time as till now she came to know one fact that he is stubborn..So she nodded but didn't left his hand..Actually her heart was not letting her leave his hand..

(Background music)

Haan tera saaya to main hoon
Par sang tere na reh sakun
Haan iss safar me to main hoon
Par sang tere na ruk sakun..

They both started walking holding hands..while Manik was crying in his heart ..As he knows he can't be with her for a very long period of time..

Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa..

She looked at him with only love in her heart ..But she was clueless about her own brewing feelings for him..He looked at her for a minute ..They reached the car..he opened the car's door for her..And she sat down without taking her eyes off him.. Whereas her that gaze on him was making him weak..Only his heart knows how he was holding himself back..

Madno, mashuko, dilbaro, madno re..

He locked the door and found his luggage on the ground only..So he walked to fetch it..This didn't went unnoticed by her ..He kept the luggage on the back seat and then sat back on the driving seat..

Nandini : "Kahi ja rahe ho?".. she asked as soon as he ignited the engine ..Still he had no answer for her..

Manik : "woh..Actually..."..He tried to make excuse but next what she said made him numb..

Nandini : "Kahi mat jao please.. Don't go anywhere.."...Her pleading eyes made him fall for her all ove r again..He didn't answered her but gave her a smile..

They reached outside the Navniti house..He stopped the car outside ..And she thanked him..She was about to go out but suddenly stopped and turned around to look at him..

Nandini : "nahi jaoge na?".. she asked with hope and he can see that crave in her eyes for him..

Manik : "tumne Keh Diya Na..Toh bas..Ab Manik Kahi nahi jaega .." ..His answer brought a big smile on her face..

Nandini : "Good night!".. she wished him with a big smile ..And moved out..

He stated at her till she didn't entered inside the house..

Manik : "after so many years..It's really a good night for me..".. he said with a warm smile and drove back to his mansion...

Its a new morning ..

Every morning brings something new and challenging..those who are destined they'll cross the path no matter where they're today but they'll definitely meet one day.. •

Mukti is having her coffee while sitting on the dinning table, just when her eyes fell on the newspaper's headlines which made her shocked as well as angry. She grabbed the newspaper and started reading the whole news..and her blood boil with that news, specially that picture..

Mukti : "Manik Malhotra ..i won't let you enter in Nandini's life ever again.."..she said with anger filled eyes..there was only hate in her heart for him ..

Screen freezes on her angry face..

Love..kajal❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro