9. Deslote Malhotra!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• The more I run away from you, the more you come running to me.. The more I try to hide myself, the more you try to search me.. •

Maa-Ni  Mansion :

That beautiful mention, covered with light all over is named after Nandini .. the love of his life ..the girl whom he consider not only as his love but as his whole damn world..She is not only his girl but she is also his mother.. his maa.. She resides in him! .. Manik Malhotra gave the name of his big mansion as Maa-Ni ..As in this way he thinks he'll remain connected with her..

Kajal and Dhruv standing in the mid of hall ,both seems to be very very tensed ..Something is eating them badly while Dhruv is continuously calling someone but his expressions gives an impression like he's not able to reach that person...

Kajal : "Dhruv am really scared.. ".. her voice trails off..

Dhruv : "so as me Kajal.. I never feel this helpless.."..his eyes tells the story of his heart while his voice filled with anguish..

"Somebody bring a juice for me..".. just then they both heard a very familiar voice with a yawning sound..And when they both turned around and looked upwards to the stairs,they found manik coming down totally messed up, he is in his black pajama paired up with dark navy blue t-shirt with messed here while he is continuously yawning .. as it seems like he just now woke up from a deep slumber..

"MANIK!".. they both said in one tone while gaping him with wide shocking eyes..

Now Manik looked at him and passed his ever so boyish smile.. now this is a news for them surely..

Firstly! This guy who was so determined last night to leave the house, town or may be the country as well is still inside the mansion from which they both are totally unaware.. he scared the shit out of them and here he is yawning .. Ironic!

Secondly! This man who always avoid gazes in the morning as he don't want to show his red swelled eye to anyone ..But today he is not only looking at them but giving his Oh-so-lovely grin to them..

Kajal : "Dhruv now am more scared!".. she stated while looking at manik who is still smiling foolishly while coming down..

Dhruv : "Scared! It's a very small word to define my inner feelings.."..He said with sardonic smile while Kajal backed him..

Manik : "Good morning pals!".. his grin never leaving his face..His eyes twinkling..While his face is enlighten..

Manik! Manik! Manik! That's the real Manik!

• Your one eye on me and am cure.. that's the intensity of your love pure.. •

Kajal : "you in house?".. she asked but still in the state of shock as she can't believe on her own eyes today..

Manik : "Why such weird question?.. it's my house ..So am suppose to be here only na.. Right?".. his voice is so soft ,so alluring which is making them hell scared now..

Kajal : "Manik in his old avatar! Teaser!".. she murmured to herself...

Dhruv : "but you had said you want to leave ..".. he reminded him the last night words..And now Manik started smiling wholeheartedly as he recalled last night encounter with his life..His maa.. his best friend ..His salvation.. his Nandini..

"Don't go anywhere.." .. "Nahi jaoge na? "

"Tumne Keh Diya Na..Toh bas..Ab Manik Kahi nhi jaega.."..

• My inner self want to lay down the whole world on your feet and give you everything you need.. •

That small beautiful conversation made his inner self jump on the bed..And his heart started doing summersault..While his face started shining more brightly..

Kajal : "why do I feel like he met Nandini yesterday?".. she whispered to Dhruv on which he smiled fully..

Dhruv : "Fair point made well.. Miss. Oberoi".. he said with a big broad smile and she hugged him sideways..

They both stared at manik like they never saw him before..He is still standing there looking downwards totally lost somewhere but unlike other times,he is grinning like a 2 year kid who got his favorite candies..

Kajal : "Nandini!".. she shouted suddenly and this made Manik jump..

Manik : "kaha hai? Kaha hai Nandini?".. he started looking all around searching for her..But his sudden reaction burst them into laughter..They started laughing their heart out..While Manik gave them a deadly glare..

Dhruv : "look at your face Manik!".. he stated in between his non stop laughter..

Kajal : "oh god Manik! "..She said while holding her stomach as she was trying hard to control her laugh..

Manik : "you both.. batata hoon Tum logo ko..".. and there starts a chase .. Manik running all over in the house, smiling ..Laughing along with them, and this made every single non living thing come to life..

Manik! That's the carefree Manik!

• Right from the start I knew that you'll heal me.. Right from the start I knew you'll never leave me.. •

Kajal : "am so happy today..".. she shouted in utmost pleasure..She came running to Manik's arms and he too held her tightly while Dhruv stopped in his path and looked at the duo with love..and joy..

Manik : "wohhoa! Why so happy? Miss. Oberoi?".. he asked after breaking the hug and she gave him a deadly stare for a second but then she pulled his cheeks on which he hissed and this made Dhruv laugh loud..

Kajal : "why you are so cute?".. she said after leaving his cheeks while he started running his hands on his cheeks as it ache..

Manik : "that wasn't cute at all ..".. he stated while Kajal again hugged him..

Kajal : "it's so soothing to look at you like this..For a brief moment we felt like we lost you..You weren't answering our calls..We thought you really left..".. she told him their fear, those shitty moments they spent in searching of him made her emotional..

Dhruv : "you really scared us..".. he too seconded her..And came to them..

Manik : "did I really?".. his voice holds Sarcasm while that smirk never leaves his face.. and this made them angry..

Kajal : "firstly you scared us.. and now you are flaunting your smartness..".. she started beating him and Dhruv too joined in..Manik started laughing while trying to save his life and they both started chasing him..

The whole hall echoed with laughter, after 4 years this house came to live..

Clap! Clap! Clap! ..And there comes a sound of clapping which startled them, they all looked at mukti ..Who started coming inside with a sardonic smile on her face..

Mukti : "after pestering life of others.. Mr. Manik Malhotra is having good time.. ".. she stated with her cold expression and her emotionless voice took away all the peace of Manik and once again he is standing there with his pale face..

Manik! The lost boy..Who lost in the shadow of darkness!

•  In my life, what I gain is this pain.. •

Kajal : "Mukti! ".. she muttered in utmost shock..

Mukti came straight inside with a newspaper in her hand and as soon as she stand in front of Manik, she gave a tight slap on his face..

Her this sudden move shocked all of them while Manik was quiet..totally quiet..

Dhruv tried to come in between but Manik showed him his hand and stopped him, this made Kajal and Dhruv helplessness..

A minute ago, they were enjoying with the real Manik.. but now! Things will again be out of control and he'll be back in that darkness ..

Manik raised his face and look at her, she is burning in rage while manik gave her a smile. This made her shocked, surprised but she ignored deliberately..

Manik : "Can I ask, why such a beautiful welcome?".. his voice is soft, he is still smiling, Kajal, Dhruv and mukti all the three are hell shocked with his calmness..

• If love makes you vulnerable at one point of time, then it also has the strength to make you calm.. •

She threw the paper on his face and asked him to take a look..

Manik picked the newspaper from the floor and even he is shock after reading the news, that's the same reason he didn't wanted to be with her yesterday night in the venue, he knew that paparazzi won't leave this opportunity but the most shocking part for him is that they blessed them!

Kajal snatched the paper from Manik when she found him lost, and started reading it .. Even she isn't pleased with the news but after looking at MaNan pic in the newspaper there is a bit peace inside her..

Mukti : "what do you think about yourself? Till what time you'll keep nagging us..".. her voice is as rough as stone..

Manik : "Mukti! Let me explain..".. he tried to explain but she didn't give him a chance..

Mukti : "listen to me very carefully Mr. Manik Malhotra, Nandini has nothing to do with you, if next time I find you around her I'll file a case against you. Get that straight in your head, Nandini isn't alone now..".. her threat made them stunned but not Manik, he is still looking at her with a smile..

Manik : "You still the same.. so protective, so loving, so caring.. Nandini is very very lucky to have a friend like you, very less people in this world are blessed with such true friendship..".. he said on her face which surprised her..

Here she is insulting him, shouting at him, threatening him but  he .. he is praising her. Weird!

Mukti : "I don't have anything to say more Manik.. but all I can say is just stay away from her.. You're not the right one for her..And you know it well more than me.."..Her voice was cold..soft..stern..But it holds honesty..

After all Nandini is more than a friend to her..Nandini is her whole family,she has seen her rise and fall, every dusk and dawn of her life, she has seen her broken in zillion pieces, and she can't bear the same pain on her face all over again..

Manik lower down his face..As he already accepted this fact that he is not the one for her ..But he also know this that she is the only one for him..

Kajal : "Mukti! I don't believe that it's really you?".. she stated with sarcasm filled tone while mukti can see anger in her tone..

Mukti : "Kajal from always you were Manik's well-wisher but atleast for once think about Nandini, what bad she done to get a person like him?"..She asked with disgust in her eyes while looking at manik..Who was standing there with his low head accepting all the humiliation wholeheartedly as he believe he deserves that..

Dhruv : "your anger is justified Mukti but look at Manik for once, forget about Nandini, forget about the past.. and just look at this man whom you met 4 years ago.. Is he the same arrogant, rude, flirty Manik Malhotra? Or you observe any changes in him?.."..His words made mukti look at Manik carefully and for the first time all this while she found a totally new Manik..

The person who hates to low down even his eyes , today he is standing with his low head.. The person who used to kill the people if anyone tries to insult him , today he is standing there silently bearing all the humiliation.. The person who used to change girl every fortnight, today he is standing all alone with the memory of only one girl and he has no hope to get her back in his life ever..but still he love her unconditionally.. For the first time mukti saw Nandini's Manik .. which made her shocked..

Mukti : "I don't want to hear anything more..".. she still neglected his pain..And turned around to leave but a voice made her stop in her path..And the words she heard made her freeze right there..

Manik : "please kill me mukti! I don't want to breath anymore..Please!"... His voice trails off ..And when mukti turned around she found him on his knees .. totally broken, shattered within himself..

Screen freezes on her horrifying face..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro