11. Loosen Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1 Week Later...

Things happened recently after your mother's last visit, and sadly it was devastating. Your mother passed away at night while she was in a deep sleep. You did cry, but Luffy was there to comfort you over the loss of your mother. The funeral was dreadful and dark full of sadness that your family members and friends were there to wish your dear mother goodbye. 

In her will, she'd given you and B/N 50'000 dollars to split before her passing. That amount of money could cover everything for your allowance in college. You have taken a few days off work, but Luffy still goes to the daycare to earn cash but would try to cheer you up for the loss of your mother. 

"How are you holding up?" Luffy asked, leaning against the doorway to see that you were facing outside the window.

"Awful." You replied. 

Luffy walks to your bedside to sit next to you, "There's no going back to fix what happened." 

"I know." 

He sat there in silence, "I remember how it felt to lose someone close. I lost my brother, Ace, when I tried to save him from execution until he..." He felt a lump in his throat as he swallowed it down. 

No tears. Not now. 

You turned to look at him, looking over your shoulder as you forced your body to face him fully. 

"I'm sorry to hear about that. He must've been critical after what happened back there." You said, looking at him with a sad frown. 

"There's no point in letting it all get to you. Just don't forget that there are people who love you and will stick beside you." He said, pushing your hair behind his ear. 

You nodded, trying not to force yourself to break down before him. 

"I'll stick by you whenever you need me. I promise not to leave you alone." He said, leaning close to rest his forehead against yours and staring into your eyes. 

"You won't? What about your...the friends back in your world, Luffy?" You asked. 

"I'm not thinking about them right now. I am only focusing on you, Y/N." He replied. 

His arms slowly wrapped around your hips, feeling your curves and giving them a gentle squeeze. He slowly leaned in, pulling you close as your lips touched each other. You were shocked but remained calm as you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck to kiss him deeply. Pulling away, you both panted to catch your breath. 

"W-wow..." You stuttered, feeling your cheeks rise. 

"You're a good kisser. Shishishi!" He snickered. 

You jabbed him playfully on his side, and he laughed. 

"It was unexpected. I never kissed anyone before, and you're my first." You said, grinning over at him. 

"Same here." He grinned. 

You lay back against your pillows, and Luffy lies next to you, saying, "About my crew, I want to find a way to get back and see them. Plus, I want you to come with me." 

"I haven't finished school yet, Luffy." 

"What plans did you have anyway? You don't seem to have any ideas on what to do, haven't you?" He asked, arching an eyebrow over at you. 

"I don't know. I'm still working on my career choice." You replied. 

"At least, think about what you want to pursue happiness. I want to make you happy, and what would you do if I left?" He asked as he leaned against the crook of your neck, nuzzling himself. 

"I don't know..." You mumbled. 

Should you leave with Luffy or stay?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro