12. A New Chapter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

About two years, you had finished college, and Luffy stuck around you. He was proud of you for finishing college, and now you both have to figure out how to return to his world. 

"I don't know or could recall how I got here. I just fell asleep." Said Luffy. 

"Hm. I wonder if..." You trailed off as you accidentally bumped into the straw hat boy. "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that." 

"Shishishi! Your so clumsy." He snickered. 

You notice that his hat isn't on his head, and he does too. He knelt, and you knelt to pick up, but as you did, your body felt a tingle running down your spine. The background of your room was different from what it usually was when you realized that you weren't at your home. 

"Woah..." Luffy gasped. 

"Where are we?" You asked. 

"We're on my ship! Y/N, we got back here together and...my hat..." He said as you placed it on his head, earning a giggle from the bright male. 

"Luffy! Where have you been!?" Nami shouted as she knocked him on the head. 

"Ow! I just got back, and you're hitting me?" Luffy frowned. 

"You've been missing for weeks!" She shouted. 

"For weeks? I thought it was only two years." He said, holding his head. Time moves faster in your world, Y/N than in mine." 

"Y/N?" Zoro asked. 

"She's right here," Luffy said, looking back at you. "This is Y/N, and she's my nakama, and we'll be joining our crew!" 

"What!? You left for weeks, found a girl, and she's a new crew member!?" Ussop exclaimed. 

"Yeah," Luffy grinned. 

Sanji was in the background, weeping and pounding on the ground. His captain managed to pull on a girl on his own. 

"It's nice to meet you all!" You waved.

Robin looked at you as she smiled kindly, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad that our captain wasn't too much for you." 

"He wasn't that much to handle." You reassured with a smile on your face. 

"How the heck did you get her? Where were you?" Zoro asked. 

"Speaking about directions when you get lost too easily," Sanji said as the green-haired male glared over at the cook. 

"What did you say, you damn cook? I should shove my sword right in your--" Nami cut him off as she punched him in the back. 

"We're not going to start another fight! We're going to welcome our new crew member." She shouted. 

You looked up at Luffy, smiling, "Your crew is interesting and funny." You said. 

"Shishishi! I told you that you'd like them. Come on! Let's go celebrate!" He said, holding your hand to celebrate your arrival as part of the Mugiwara crew.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro