Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini looks at Laksh shocked.

"You can't do it." she says in shock.

"I can and I will." he says with gritted teeth.

"Laksh! Are you insane? Think about your daughters. What affects these things will cause to them!" shouts Ragini.

"I'm thinking about my daughters only. I want them safe and protected that's why I want to be with them but you're being stubborn then I'll do the same. You kept them away from me for more than two f*cking years but not now. I have equal rights to be with my daughters and they have every right to be with their father." he shouts back.

"You will not do anything like that." she shouts again.

"Try me!" he says in her own way.

"Why ale(are) you both chouting(shouting)?" they hears Ishanvi's voice from their back.

Laksh turns to look at her. He then turns to look at Ragini and gives her a glare before moving to his daughter. He picks her up in his arms.

"Nothing bachcha, we were just talking." he says smiling at his daughter.

"Can we play?" asks Ishanvi hopefully.

"Of course my baby." he says as he gives a glance to Ragini and walks to the room from which Ishanvi came out.

He finds Arjun standing at the door. Arjun sees him and leaves from there. Laksh gets in and finds Aanya sitting on the bed. He moves towards her. Aanya gets up from the bed and jumps upon him. Laksh chuckles at that. The three of them sits on the little bed of the girls.

"Ragini, what's going on? Why he's here? Who's he? Why you both were shouting?" asks Arjun as he moves towards Ragini who was sitting on the couch in the hall.

The main door of the house opens and Naina enters inside. She looks at Ragini surprised.

"You came back early today." she says as she moves towards them and sits besides Arjun.

She feels the tension in the air and asks about the matter. Arjun tells everything to her.

"He's their father?" asks Naina gasping.

Arjun looks at her shocked. He then looks at Ragini who nods her head slowly.

"They've got their golden eyes from him because as I know, Laksh Maheshwari has amber eyes." she says and Ragini nods again.

"I didn't notice that. You're smarter than your husband." says Arjun making faces while Naina rolls her eyes.

"Late realisation!" she says giggling while Arjun glares her.

"Okay, let's be serious!" says Naina.

"Hmm... So, Laksh Maheshwari is the father of your daughters! How? I mean you knew him already? He's a rich businessman know!" says Arjun confused.

"He was neither rich nor a businessman when I met him." says Ragini, confusing the couple in front of her.

"Can you explain?" says Naina.

Ragini sighs as she tells them the needed parts of her story adding what all Laksh told her sometime ago.

"You kept him away from his daughters because of a misunderstanding and half truth!" says Naina shaking her head.

"What now?" asks Arjun.

"He's saying that he'll go to the court if I'll keep the twins away from him." says Ragini closing her eyes and holding her head.

"Why would you do that? I mean why will you keep the twins away from him, after knowing that he wasn't at fault? Everything happened because of misunderstandings. He never hurt you intentionally and he never denied to accept his babies. Now also he's ready to do anything to be with them." reasons Arjun.

"But... We're not together. We're not a couple and these things will make my daughters' life miserable and complicated. They'll not have a normal life." says Ragini.

"But their life now isn't normal either. They're living without their father Ragini. Think about your daughters. They needs him. No one can take the place of a father in a child's life. They needs the care, love and protection of their father and he's willing to do everything. In fact, he's ready to fight for his daughters. That shows how serious he's about them." says Naina.

"But..." Ragini starts but Naina cuts her off.

"No but or anything Ragini. He deserves a chance to be with his daughters. He isn't a bad guy that you want to keep the twins away from him. Just think Ragini! He lied to you for six month but you lied to him and kept his daughters away from him for three and half years. Isn't it enough of a punishment for his lie? According to me he doesn't deserve that too only if you both have just talked instead of making assumptions. He didn't do anything to get this." says Naina shaking her head.

Ragini looks at Naina and then at Arjun.

"I agree with Naina. He deserves to be with his daughters. We don't want your bad Ragini. We love your daughters and we also want things good for them and Laksh isn't wrong. And if you'll try to keep him away then he'll definitely go to the court. You'll not be able to stop him and that will be more worse for your daughters. Just think with a clear mind." he says.

Naina and Arjun leaves from there, giving her some alone time to think and make a decision.

After about half an hour, Ragini gets up and moves to her daughters' room. She stands at the door and looks at the scene in front of her.

Aanya and Ishanvi were sleeping besides each other and Laksh was caressing their heads with love and happiness clearly visible in his eyes. He was sitting on his knees, besides the bed.

She takes a step inside and was about to speak but Laksh stops her by keeping his finger on his lips and signing towards the twins. He pecks on both of theirs foreheads and gets up. He covers them with the blanket, till their stomachs and moves towards the door where Ragini was standing.

"Let's talk outside." he whispers.

Ragini nods and both of them moves out of the room. They goes to the hall and sits in front of each other.

"Uhm... You can be with them but..." says Ragini.

Laksh looks at her surprised.

"But what?" asks Laksh frowning.

"We will not tell them that you're their father." she finishes.

"What nonsense! Why we'll not tell my daughters that I'm their dad? I don't find this amusing." he says angrily.

"Just listen to me first. I don't know what to do at this point of time but I have decided that we'll tell them about you being their father once I'll be sure and satisfied with you." she says.

"Satisfied with me! Means? Because I know you don't mean the other way." he says smirking.

Ragini gives him a death glare before continuing.

"You have to prove that you can be a good father for them. I know, now you're just thinking that you've two daughters and you want them in their life but you're not thinking about the responsibilities that comes with that. It's obvious that you'll not turn into a father in seconds. You have to show that you really want to be in their life and will do everything a father do for his children." says Ragini.

"Though I don't find it necessary to prove anything to you because I know I want them and they need me too but still it's for my daughters then I'll do it. I will do everything it takes me to be with my daughters but once my daughters got along with me then you can't stop me from telling them that I am their father. No one can." he says determined.

"Fine!" says Ragini.

"Then, I guess I'm going to stay here." he says trying to hide his smirk.

Ragini looks at him shocked.

"Excuse me!" she says.

"For showing that I can be a good father I have to be around them know. I can't show it through phone, laptop and social media." he says rolling his eyes.

'He'll live here! Then how will I live here? Relax Ragini! You don't love him. You loved that middle class happy go lucky boy not this short tempered and stubborn billionaire. You loved Arhaan not Laksh. His presence should not affect you. You can do it. You have to do it for your daughters.' she thinks.

"Fine! I guess, you'll be leaving in a week. You only said that." she says.

"That was before I knew that two little lives of mine lives here! I'm not leaving without what I want and I want my daughters and..."

"What do you mean you'll not leave without them? They're not going with you! Not even after we'll tell them the truth." she says angrily.

But Laksh didn't reply. He takes out his phone and calls someone. After a while, a man in black enters inside the house.

"Bring all my stuff from the hotel. I'll be living here and we're going to stay in the city, longer than before." Laksh says.

The man nods and leaves from there.

"Laksh, you can't ignore me like this." says Ragini.

"You'll get all your answers soon." he says.

"You can't take my daughters away from me. Get this in your head!" she says glaring him.

"Do you have anything to eat? I'm feeling hungry." he says changing the topic

"Huh... The kitchen is there. See yourself. I'm not your servant." she says pointing towards the kitchen.

Laksh shakes his head as he moves towards the kitchen. Ragini huffs as she sits on the couch.

"I'll not let him take my daughters away. What does he thinks of himself? Everything will not be according to him." she says glaring in the direction of the kitchen.

After a while, the man comes back with Laksh's bags.

"You can go back to the hotel." says Laksh to the man.

"I'll be staying outside." says the man.

"You can't stay outside Ankit. I don't even know how long we're going to stay here." says Laksh.

"No sir! I can't leave you here!" replies the man.

"It's an order Ankit!" says Laksh in an ordering tone.

"But sir..."

"No but. You go back to the hotel." orders Laksh.

"Okay sir! I'll be here during the day." says Ankit and leaves from there.

Laksh rolls his eyes at that. Ragini was all the time looking at the scene confused.

"Who was he?" she asks.

"My bodyguard." he replies.

"Huh?"

"Girl, I'm a billionaire! I have life threats. I need protection!" he says as he falls on the couch.

"He'll be outside the house, during all the day?" she asks with wide eyes.

"I guess so! He'll not leave me alone here. He's damn serious about his work." says Laksh.

"What do you mean by leaving you alone here? I'm not a murderer. I'm not going to kill you." she says rolling her eyes.

"Who knows? People changes with time." he says controlling his laugh.

"Yeah, like you have." she taunts.

Laksh doesn't say anything as he moves towards his bags and takes out his guitar. Ragini looks at the guitar with shock.

"You still play guitar?" the question leaves her mouth without her knowledge.

Laksh looks at her and smiles a little. Ragini's stomach starts doing weird things, seeing him smiling after more than three years.

'Ragini! Don't let your old feelings overpower you. You are nothing to him. He's no one to you. Don't forget that.' she thinks.

"Where I will stay?" asks Laksh looking around.

"We've only two rooms." she says more to herself.

"Then I can stay in one!" says Laksh.

"No!"

Laksh looks at her questioningly.

"One room is of the girls. The bed is small for you. You must've seen that." says Ragini as she starts thinking.

"Sleep here, on the couch." she says pointing on the couch in the hall.

Laksh shakes his head.

"That bed is better than this." he says sighing.

He picks up his stuff and starts putting it in the girls' room.

"Let's see till when you'll be able to sleep on that bed and live in this small house with us! I know you'll run away soon, when you'll start missing your comfortable and luxurious life." she says looking in the direction Laksh left.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Few shots have already reached ten part, lol😹.

Please share your views about this chapter.

Laksh's struggle to prove himself a good father is going to start from the next part😁🙌. Are you guys excited😜?

Please ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro