Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini's body hits the wall as Laksh pushes her. Tears starts falling from her eyes because of the pain.

Laksh's heart pains seeing her tears but at that time all of his feelings, love and emotions were taken over by anger and frustration.

"You didn't do right Ragini. No one gave you the right to hide about my babies from me. No one!!" he shouts.

Ragini looks up at him. Her tear filled eyes were now filled with burning rage.

"Then what was I supposed to do?" she screams at the top of her lungs.

"What was I supposed to do when the boy whom I trusted the most, the boy whom I considered my best friend, the boy with whom I ended up in bed when I was not in my senses, the boy with whose child I was pregnant with proved to be nothing but a liar! Who always lied to me. You were a liar. Everything you told me was a lie. Everything you showed me was a lie. You lied about your name. You lied about your identity. You lied about your rich family status. You lied about you being single!" she shouts.

Laksh looks at her shocked when she said the last sentence. She left him because she got to know about his engagement! Now, he was getting that there was much more to know.

"You knew about it. From when?" he asks in shock.

"It doesn't matter." she says glaring him.

He moves towards her and holds her through her shoulders again.

"It matters! Every f*cking thing matters. Just tell me everything. Tell me why did you leave? Tell me what all you knew?" he asks angrily.

"Just leave me Laksh and go away from my life, my daughters life. Just leave us alone!" she shouts on his face.

"Are you f*cking kidding me? Do you really think that I will leave my daughters now? I never knew that you are so stupid. I'm not going anywhere leaving my daughters. They are mine, my responsibilities. I have equal rights on them as you have. I will not go leaving my babies." he declares determined.

"You didn't remember about me after that night then why now? Why are you acting like this? Why do you want to be a part of our lives?" she asks and her voice is lower this time.

"I didn't remember you? Really? Think about it again. I called you every day to talk to you, to comfort you but you never picked up. I wanted to comfort you. I wanted to be your side at that time. I didn't come to your house because I didn't know what was going on in your house. I didn't want to increase your troubles. I used to ask your friends about you. I was getting mad to meet you." he says in a calmer tone this time.

"Then what happened after a week? Why did you stop calling me?" she asks.

Laksh goes silent at that. Ragini chuckles bitterly seeing him silent.

"There's no need to answer this question though, because I know the answer myself." she says rudely.

Laksh looks on confused. He was about to say something but Ragini cuts him off.

"You didn't remember me because you suddenly remembered about your status, your real identity. You realized that you were not a middle class boy Arhaan Mehra but the rich boy Laksh Maheshwari. You suddenly remembered that you were a billionaire while I was a middle class girl, a mistake of yours. You suddenly remembered that you had a fiance with whom you cheated by sleeping with me. You suddenly got to know that I was a cheap girl who could do anything to be with a billionaire like you whether it was being laid..."

"Ragini!!!" shouts Laksh in rage.

His body was shaking with anger.

"What happened? Can't digest the truth? Is it bitter Mr Laksh Maheshwari?" she asks mockingly.

"Nothing you said is true. Not a single thing." he says with gritted teeth.

"Fool someone else Mr billionaire. I heard everything with my own ears." she snaps.

"What did you hear? And when?" he asks confused.

"I don't find it necessary to answer you. You're no one to me." she says trying to get free from his hold.

"I have every right to know. Just tell me Ragini, what did you hear?" he asks.

"I heard you talking to your father, after one week of that night. I heard what all your father said. His thinking about the middle class people. His views about girls like ME." she finally admits.

Laksh shakes his head as he leaves her. He runs his hands through his hair and looks at her again.

"Those were the thoughts of my father, not mine Ragini. I never agreed with him. I never did." he says lowly.

"You called me a mistake." she says as tears starts trickling down her cheeks again.

"Just shut up you insane woman! I never called you a mistake. You were never a mistake for me and if you were a mistake then it was the most beautiful and the bestest mistake of my life. Did I ever say that Ragini Gadodia is a mistake of my life? No, I never said that. You just can't assume things yourself." he shouts.

"Huh... That doesn't make sense." says Ragini.

"It does! I didn't call you a mistake but that night. The thing which we did that night. It wasn't planned! Was it? We didn't want that. What we did that night was a mistake, not you. And believe me, I don't even regret that mistake now, after meeting the two little results of that night." he says chuckling, thinking about his daughters.

"Okay, I believe you for that but what about your identity? What about you lying about you being engaged?" she asks with anger.

"That I accept. I lied to you. I lied to everyone and I'm really very sorry for that. I had my reasons for doing that." he admits.

"If I wouldn't have heard you and your father that day then you would have never told me about your true identity, about your fiance to me." she says with tear flowing eyes.

"Maybe, I wouldn't have but... But after that night I was going to tell everything to you. Everything about myself but you didn't give me a chance. I was going to tell you everything in the very first meeting after that night but you just left without talking to me." he says as he takes a step towards her but Ragini steps back.

"You needed to talk to me Ragini. You needed to clear everything with me. You needed to know the whole thing instead of half. But you chose to run away from me, after listening to half of the things, without listening about my point of view." he says sadly.

"Running away wasn't easy for me. Understand!! You don't have any idea what all I have gone through. First your betrayal which left me shocked and heartbroken and later I got to know that I was pregnant with your child. With the child of a man who was already engaged, already committed. I didn't even know that boy's real name before a few weeks and on top of that the accusations your father put on my character. You don't know how much I cried and suffered at that time. I didn't come to you because I didn't want your father to say that he was right about what all he said about me. I didn't want you to listen to your father and think the same for me. I didn't want you to reject my baby. I couldn't do that. It was the worst that could happen to me." she says crying badly.

"Ragini, how could you think like that for me? I would have never rejected my baby. Never in my wildest dream. You didn't understand me that much in those six months?" he asks sadly.

"That was the main problem na. I thought that I knew everything about you. That I understood you the most but I was wrong. I knew not a single thing about you." she says hiding her face in between her hands.

"I'm sorry please." he says as he takes another step closer to her.

"No! Don't!" she says showing him her hand.

"Just because of your lies I had to leave my city, my family. I had to leave everything behind. It was so tough for me. And when you'll listen about my life after coming here then you'll want to die. I have suffered so much. Can you imagine how it was to live in a completely new city, without any support, without any money, without any job, without any shelter, without food? And that too when I was pregnant with twins. The pregnancy wasn't easy for me and I was alone. People used to look at me like I was a wh... They used to say that my babies were illeg... I just wanted to die at that time but I didn't. You can't imagine how it feels to live alone with two daughters, without any kind of safety and protection. Every second you feel scared. The fear never leaves you. Only I know how I have survived, just for my babies. It was the worst phase of my life and I had to go through that phase just because of you. You are the soul reason for all my sufferings. You took away my sleeps and peace and filled my life with tensions and worries." she says pointing at him.

"I got it Ragini. I was wrong in hiding my identity and relationship but you wouldn't have suffered from all that if you would have told me. I didn't even know that you were pregnant and you left because of that. I understand that you were going through too much that you couldn't think clearly. I know I can't even imagine what all you've gone through and you had no one to support you but trust me Ragini, I would have been with you at every step if I knew about it, I would have left everything behind just to be with you and my babies when you needed me the most. I'm sorry for making you go through all that but I didn't do anything intentionally. My life wasn't easy either. I have suffered too." he says.

Ragini looks on.

"I stopped calling you after a week because dad took away my phone and house arrested me. I wasn't allowed to contact anyone. When you left, I tried finding you madly. I did every possible thing to get to know about your whereabouts and till yesterday I was searching for you. Two and half years after you leaving, my mom and dad met with an accident and I lost them. They were my only family. I went into depression for almost one year. I was alone Ragini. I missed you so much. I missed those days with you. You were one of the most important person of my life. A true friend and..." he pauses as he looks at Ragini who was looking at him, already.

'He was alone? What about his fiance? Why did I want him to say true friend and... Love? Do I still love him? Why? I thought I don't love him anymore. My feelings can't come back now.' thinks Ragini painfully.

"I thought that I have no one to live for. I have no family. I have no one to care for. Little did I know that I have two so beautiful, cute, innocent and angelic reasons to live and die for. My two little daughters, my babies." he says as tears starts forming in his eyes.

Ragini looks at him shocked. He was crying. She could see the truth and honesty in his eyes and could understand his pain. She had her daughters to live for and call family but he had no one. He also suffered just like her though their sufferings were of different kinds but none of them had a normal and happy life in those three and half years. But that doesn't change anything.

"What about your fiance?" asks Ragini.

"I never loved her. In fact, I didn't even want to get engaged to her but papa made me do it forcefully. I never wanted to live as a billionaire child in between those fake people that's why I changed my identity to Arhaan Mehra. I was fed up with fake and selfish people around me. I had reasons for hiding my true identity Ragini. I told Trisha everything about you and me and broke my engagement with her, right after you left. She was nothing to me Ragini." he tells her.

Now, Ragini starts feeling guilty for not giving him a chance to explain himself. He was at fault but he himself was stuck in a web.

"I don't know what to say. I do believe that what all you said is true. I know your parents died an year ago. I know I needed to talk to you but I couldn't think clearly at that time and that was not my fault. It was too much for me to digest. My life was taking worse to worse turns at that time. I was a girl who got pregnant without marriage. It wasn't a small thing Laksh. It was a sin. I have suffered and you also have suffered. We both are the reasons of the sufferings of each other. We were victims of lies, misunderstandings, half truths. I understand that I did wrong by keeping your daughters away from you when you needed a family the most but it can't be changed. It was all messed up. We became victims of circumstances and situations. We can't do anything for what's gone." she says.

"But we can change what's coming." says Laksh looking at her.

"I can't allow you near my daughter." she says looking away from his eyes.

"Why?" asks Laksh angrily.

"I don't want their lives to become miserable. They're not at the age of understanding the relationship their parents have. It'll affect them a lot. I want a normal life for them." she says.

"The life they're living without their father isn't normal either and you can't keep my daughters away from me. You just can't." he says with gritted teeth.

"Try me!" says Ragini determined.

"You're not going to like what I'll do if you'll try to keep me away from my daughters. I'm warning you." he says.

"Do anything you want. My decision is final." she declares.

"Okay, then our next meeting will be in the court." says Laksh looking straight in her eyes, shocking Ragini.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Do tell me what you feel about their confrontation.

And the last sentence said by Laksh😳?

Please ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro