Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Three years later,

Rays of sun make their way through the curtains disturbing the sleep of a beautiful couple. The person stirs in sleep and pulls his love close to him and continues to sleep. And the Sun hides behind the clouds to give some alone beautiful time for the couple. 

And the couple is non other than Shivika. Three years have passed by but the love between them had only increased by each passing day. Its the day of holi and the entire mansion is beautifully decorated to celebrate the festival of colors. 

Shivaay wakes up because of the morning alarm and immediately switches it off to not to disturb his khumbkaran's sleep. Slowly making her to lie down on the pillow, he looks at her angelic face.

S: I am very much lucky to have you in my life Anu! If years before someone might have told me that I would fall in love, then I would have admitted them in an asylum..But see what time & God had done..I have you who loves me unconditionally and who stood up always by my side! And I promise to love you always and protect you from every danger...I love you Anu & thank you for giving me a chance to be your life partner! Happy holi jaan!

Moving close to her, he kisses her forehead which is his daily routine. His love smiles cutely and scrunches her eyes. The first sight that she sees is him, her everything. She opens her arms widely and he hugs her, hiding himself in the most safest place in the universe. She yawns and again closes her eyes and holds him close to her.

S: Good morning love!

He gets no response. He slowly gets up and sees her dozed off into sleep. Shaking his head, he slowly hovers her and caresses her cheek.

S: Anu! Its morning baby..Utho!

A(sleepy voice): 5 mins more Shiv! Tum bhi so jao...Good night!

Somethings never change, he thought and smiled. He looks at the clock and decides to wake up his sleeping beauty. A habit he loves the most and the habit she gets annoyed to the core.

S: Anu, get up! Yaad hai na aaj holi hai!

A: Happy holi Shiv!

She again snuggles into him making him chuckle. He kisses her forehead and her nose and slowly moves towards her lips. He is about to kiss her when she pushes him and tries to get up but in vain. He completely holds her in his embrace and pushes her carefully on the bed and traps her.

A: Shiv, chodiye na..Its getting late! See the time!

S: Abhi bohot time baaki hai! This time is reserved only for me to love my wife! Because baad mein toh tum mujhse baat bhi nahi karogi!

He pouted like a kid who got deprived from his favourite candy.

A: Aap bhi na, bachon ki tarah harkat karte hai! Uthiye..

S: And I will get up only if..

A: If?

He started to kiss her only to get interrupted by a knock on the door. Shivaay groaned in anger while Anika giggled. Both of them knew it would be Rudra at the door.

S: Agar meri love story mein koi villian hai toh woh sirf aur sirf Rudra hai!

She pushed him and moved towards the walk in closet and turned back.

A: Get ready for jogging Mr. Angry hubby!

She giggled and moved inside to get ready. Anika made sure that Shivaay also gets exercise daily through jog in the very big Oberoi garden followed by gym time. Shivaay had got habituated to it. At the beginning it was Aniru time. The duo used to have a gala time daily while walking. Being jealous of the brother sister duo, Shivaay also started to exercise & Anika also dragged Om. Cute Oberoi moments came into picture after Rikara's marriage last year.  

Ruvya had completed their studies and Bhavya left to Kolkata back to her parents. Though Rudra felt sad but he decided to focus in his career first. He had requested Bhavya for time so that he can proudly ask her hand in front of everyone just the way like Shivaay did. And everyone were happy with the decision. 

Anika promised to Shivaay that she will help Rudra in every possible manner and is working hard to achieve it. Shivika got ready and all the 5 of them had a quick jog as they need to get ready for the holi celebrations.

Shivika room:

Shivika enter the room when Shivaay holds Anika's hand and pulled her towards him.

A: Shiv..kyaa..

Shivaay placed his finger on her lip.

S: Don't let anyone put color on you first!

A: Jaanti hoon chalu cheez! Har saal wahi toh kehte hai aap! Abhi mujhe ready hona hai toh aap hatiye!

S: Mujhe bhi toh ready ho na hai! So lets do it together na!

Anika blushed deeply lowering her gaze.

S: Abh yeh mat kehna ki Shiv aap bhi na bade cheapde ban gaye hai!

Anika giggled and hit his shoulder. He carried her in his arms to washroom while she looked into his eyes. Three years passed by yet still Shivaay's love for Anika did not change.

S: Aise taad kyu rahi ho Anu?

She leaned close and pecked his cheek.

A: Shiv..I love you!

S: I love you too! And humesha karta rahunga!

He pecked her forehead and made her to stand. He made her pinned to the wall and began to kiss her. She hugged him tightly and responded equally to him. She looked into his eyes and observed they got darken.

Standing on her toe and cupping his face, she slowly kissed his eyes. He smiled and tightened the grip. She then kissed his nose and rubbed her nose against his making both of them giggle. She slowly pressed her lips against his and closed her eyes.

He took the lead and carried her to the bath tub. Soon they bid bye to the clothes and drowned in their world.

Shivaay was looking handsome in a white sherwani and mutli colored stole gave him a perfect look. Anika was looking like an angel descended from heaven in her white lehenga with yellow dupatta.

Shivaay is busy staring at Anika who was busy fixing her ear ring. She looked at Shivaay and pouted.

A: You can rather help me right instead of checking me out!

S: Tum na aaj bohot bohot khoobsoorat dikh rahi ho!

A: Woh toh mein jaanti hoon..Acha abh aake help kijiye na mujhe!

S: Lekin ek condition pe..You should not utter a word until I make my queen ready! Manzoor hai?

Shivaay asked taking her in a back hug and resting his chin on her shoulder.

A: Manzoor hai!

Shivaay pecked her cheek and first adorned Anika's maang with sindhoor and tied the nupital chain across her neck and kissed her there. Anika's breathe became uneven.

He nuzzeled in her neck and closed his eyes inhaling her fragrance.

S: Relax jaan!

She nodded. Shivaay then took the gold chain that he gifted her for their engagement and tied it to her neck. He then turned her towards him and helped her with ear rings while kissing her earlobe. Her hold on his shirt tightened. He pecked her lips and helped her with bangles.

S: I love the sound of your bangles baby!

He kissed her hand and ties her chaand bracelet.

A: Shiv, aap jaake ready ho jaiye! Sab wait karte honge!

S: Mein tumhare tarah late nahi karunga!

A: Kuch bhi bolte hai aap.

She pouted and he pecked her pout.

A: Abh no more cheapdapan! Get ready Mr. Oberoi!

S: Your wish is my command highness!

Shivika got ready and reached living area and took blessings of elders. Anika is waiting for her family. Shivaay held her hand.

S: Woh jaldi aayenge!

Anika smiled and nodded. Soon Aniri's families arrived and everyone prayed to God. Soon everyone began to play with colors in the Oberoi garden.

Anika made sure no one applies holi to her. Shivaay moved towards her and first took red color and  rubbed it to her cheeks & leaned close to her.

S: Will be waiting for our private holi! Meet me at the pool side jaan!

Anika nodded. After a while all got intoxicated because of bhaang. Anika managed to move to the pool side. She only took a small glass of bhaang as Shivaay had gave her strict warning.

A: Shiv..kaha hai aap?

S: Yaha hoon mein!

He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

S: Happy holi jaan!

A: Happy holi Shiv!

Shivaay kneeled down and tied a kamarbandh to her waist and kissed her there. Anika turned deep shade of red.

S: Anu..meine rang bhi nahi apply kiya and tum abhi gulaabi ban gayi ho?

A: Aap ki pyaar ka rang hai..Kabhi nahi chodke jayega mujhe!

S: I promise not to let that color fade love!

She took pink color in her hands and rubbed it to his cheeks.

A: Abh aapki baari!

Shivaay smiled and applied color to her rubbing his cheeks against her.

He then slowly raised her dupatta and took blue color. He applied the color from her shoulders to her fingers and kissed her knuckles.

Taking orange color he smeared it to her neck and kissed there. Then he twirled her and took her in a back hug. She leaned back on his chest and placed her head on his shoulder.

Taking yellow color he smeared it on her waist playing with the kamarbandh. Her breathing got heavy and clenched her lehenga tightly.

He then applied green color on her shoulders and her back. He then kneeled down in front on her and placed her leg on his thigh. A small tear escaped from her eye. He nodded no. He then took orange color and smeared it on her feet.

He then stood up and pulled her with a force and slammed his lips against hers. She hugged him tightly and responded to him with equal taqqar. Breaking apart for air, he rested his forehead against hers.

S: Iss tarah tujhe rang lagane ha hak sirf mera hai!

He said possessively and again started to kiss her with more passion while she melted in his arms. He then took her in a hug.

He then took her in his arms and moved towards bedroom and he drowned in her love. Anika cupped his face and kissed her forehead and whispered,

A: Iss tarah see sirf mein hi aap ko rang laga sakti hoon..Samjhe!

He nodded and they were lost in the world of pure love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro