Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day,

Shivika got ready and reached downstairs where they saw all their family catching their heads. Anika looked at Shivaay and he nodded. Both entered kitchen and prepared lemon water for everyone. Anika was looking dull.

S: Anu, kya hua? You seem to be lost somewhere!

A: Pata nahi Shiv..I am feeling very much tired!

Shivaay dropped the spoon on the floor and ran towards her. He touched her forehead thinking was it fever.

A: I am not having fever Shiv!

S: Anu, lets meet doctor. I will ask Khanna to cancel all my meetings.

A: Shiv, aap kuch bhi bol rahe hai! I said I am fine..Bas thoda sa tired hoon. I will take rest okay!

S: Yes. And you are not coming to office!

A: Jaanti hoon! I know that you will not allow me to step out of this house.

She giggled and he kissed her forehead and took her in a tight hug. She snuggled more into him and closed her eyes. They broke apart when they heard a sound. Rikara and Rudra were standing there with the usual smirk on their faces. It became their habit to become haddi in Shivika's romance.

S: Kya chal raha hai yaha?

Ru: Romance chal raha hai..

S: Then you could have left to let us continue my romance right!

Ru: Kitna cheapda ban gaya hai yeh aadmi! Hey bhagwan, save my bhabhi from this cheapda!

He said taking Anika in a side hug. All giggled seeing Shivaay and Rudra. Just then Pinki and Jhanvi arrives into kitchen and seeing them Shivaay moves towards them.

S: Mom, Anu ki tabiyat theek nahi hai. Make sure she doesn't step out of our room!

All start asking questions to Anika. She is not understanding to whom she should answer.

Pin: Anu, tu kuch bol kyu nahi rahi hai?

A: Ma, mein theek hoon bas thoda sa tired feel kar rahi hoon!

Pin: Isiliye meine tujhse kaha bhi tha ki thoda rest karle! But tum ne ek bhi baat nahi maani and holi ki saari works tumne kiya tha!

A: Sorry na ma!

Pin: Tumhara sorry nahi chahiye mujhe! Promises me that you will take rests today! Shivaay, Anu ko andar leke jao!

Shivaay immediately lifts Anika and carries her to their room despite all the teasing grins he heard. He makes her stand in the dressing room and brings out her kurti.

S: Change in these, I will bring breakfast here!

He turned back only to be stopped by Anika who took him in a back hug.

A: Aap mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahe hai?

S: We talk to people who listen to us! You never listen to me na! How many times I ask you to take care of yourself? But you are careless! And I hate such careless attitude Anika!

A: Sorry na Shiv! Please baat karo na!

S: I have to listen to you but you won't! Its great!

A: Abh pucca maanungi!

S: I don't trust you when it comes to your health Anika!

She made him turn towards him and held her ears.

A: Sorry! Abh se aap ki har baat maanungi! Pinky promise!

Shivaay pecked her lips and asked her to change. She nodded and moved inside. Shivaay brings breakfast to their room and sees her sitting on the bed. She looks at him and smiles. He smiled back and the duo had breakfast. Shivaay made sure she completes everything from the plate and Anika had everything as she knows saying no to him can make things more worse.

S: Meine juice banaya hai tumhare liye! Have it!

A: I will have it only when you call me as Anu! Warna bhool jaiye!

He sighed and slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

S: I love you Anu! Apna khayal rakhna..Mere liye!

She circled her hands around his neck and pulled him close and closed her eyes. He smiled and caressed her hair.

A: I love you too! Aap please tension mat lijiye..Aap ki Anu theek hai! And you told ma to take care of me right? I am in safe hands!

S: Isiliye toh office ja raha hoon!

He pecked her forehead and took his coat and she buttoned his coat. He smiled and took her lips in a sweet kiss and gave her many orders to take care of herself. She nodded and asked him to take care of himself too. Once he left, Pinky entered their room.

P: Kaisi hai tu abh?

A: Fine than before ma! Pata nahi ma achanak se aise tiredness feel hui!

P: As far as I know you worked without having food right? Toh aisa hi hota hai!

A: Ma, abh aap bhi! Aapke bhagad billa abhi abhi bohot sunaake chale hai!

Both giggled.

P: And I would have asked him to scold you more for your carelessness! Now you are sleeping!

A: Ma..

P: Anu, so jao!

Anika placed her head in Pinky's lap and soon dozed off into sleep. Pinky smiled and covered her with blanket and left the room. She immediately calls Shivaay and informs about Anika.

Shivaay relaxed after talking with Pinky. He then starts focusing on his work. He looked at Anika's cabin which is next to his. He sighed sadly.

S: Anu is fine Shivaay! Concentrate on work!

After having his favorite espresso, he calmed down and moved to conference area where he had a video conference organised. The meeting had completed successfully and he decided to go home for lunch so that he can check on Anika.

Anika is busy reading a book when she felt sudden uneasiness and rushed to washroom. She started to throw up in the wash basin. Later she washed her face and after making sure she looks fine, she returned to the room.

She sat on the bed and hearing foot steps, she pretends to read the book. She sees Shivaay and smiles moves towards him.

A: Shiv, aap iss wakt..

S: Kyu nahi aa sakta hoon kya meri jaan ke paas?

A: Kuch bhi..

S: Anu, you seem very much tired..Kya haal bana diya hai tumne apna? I said not to do any work right?

A: Shiv..I didn't do any work..I promise!

S: But you look..

A: Shiv, mein bilkul theek hoon! Lets have lunch with everyone.

Shivaay narrowed his eyes while Anika giggled and pecked his lips. Everyone had a hearty lunch.

A: Shiv, you are going back to office!

S: What, no!

A: Shiv, I very well know why you came back home..Please go to office na Shiv! Mere liye..

S: Jaana zaroori hai? We can have some quality time u understand right?

He said coming close to her. She pushed him away.

A: Nautanki..office jaiye! Rudra might need your help! And I know you have a meeting with Raichands..You are going to office!

S: Jaa raha hoon..Unromantic insaan!

He pecked her lips and both moved to porch. He bid her bye and left to office. Anika moved in and sat next to dadi placing her head on dadi's shoulder.

D: Abh kaisi hai tu puttar?

A: Theek hoon dadi! Koi kaam hai dadi?

D: Agar hai bhi tab bhi mein nahi bolungi! Warna billu bhagad billa ban jayega!

Anika and dadi giggled. Both of them were talking and Anika asked dadi to take rest and both stood up. Anika felt dizzy and fell down on the floor.

Dadi: Anika puttar..uthna!

Rikara who saw it rushed towards Anika and Om carried unconscious Anika in his arms to Shivika's room. Meanwhile Gauri had called their neighbour who is a doctor.

The doctor checked Anika and came out with a bright smile.

Doc: Anika pregnant hai!

Precap: SSO's reaction!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro