Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everyone are shocked and happy to hear doctors words and moved inside to check Anika. She is smiling placing her hand on her belly. Dadi sat next to Anika and kissed her forehead. 

Dadi: Hayee mein mar jawaa! Kitni khush khabri diya hai tune! Humesha kush rehna puttar!

Pinky moved towards Anika's hand in hers.

P: Aaj mein bohot happys hoon! Oh my mata! Mera chota kanjee ankhowala iss duniya mein aane wala hai! Mein grandmom's banne wali hoon!

Jhanvi blessed her for a happy life. Rikara took Anika in a tight hug.

O: Bhabi, mein chachu banne wala hoon! Thank you thank you so much bhabhi! Mein bata bhi nahi sakta mein kitna khush hoon!

Gauri was about to talk when they heard a voice. Everyone turned to see Tej, Shakti & Rudra standing there.

Tej: Ma, kya ho raha hai yaha? Mrs. Varma kya kar rahi hai yaha? Sab theek hai na?

Dadi: Tej, Shakti tum dono dadu banne wale ho! Anika ma banne wali hai!

Rudra: Bhabhi yeh sach hai?

Anika nodded with a blushy smile. He immediately carried Anika in his arms and twirled her in air. Everyone asked Rudra to be careful but smiled seeing the smile on his face. Anika asked him to stop and moved towards Tej and Shakti to take their blessings.

The duo stopped her from doing and kissed Anika's forehead.

Shakti: U know you shouldn't bend in this stage..Our blessings will be always with you!

Tej: Humesha khush raho Anu! Our blessings will be always with you! And Jhanvi, make sure Anika will have only healthy fruits and only organic ones! Gauri its your duty to not let Anika do any work! And I will search for the best ob-gyn in the city!

Gauri: Papa, I know a doctor! She works in the same hospital with dad and Avinash uncle! Anu, we have to say it to Uncle! And Viren jiju, he will be on cloud nine after hearing it!

Shakti: Pinky, Shivaay kaha hai?

Ru: Ha, yeh toh bhaiya ki hard work ka result hai!

All: Shut up Rudra!

Rudy pouted will the others giggled. Anika turned deepest shade of red.

Pin: Mein abhi Shivaay ko calls karti hoon!

Ani: Ma, Shiv ko ek important meeting hai! Mein nahi chahti ki woh meeting chod kar aajaye!

Pin: Lekin Anu..

A: Please ma! I know he will call me after the meeting then I will ask him to come home! Please ma..Please!

She pouted and Pinky nodded with a smile.

Dadi: Puttar, tum so jao!

Shakti: Anu, now on we will be very strict with you regarding your health! No excuse will be entertained! I hope I am clear!

He said with a strict voice but he was smiling while saying. The thought of he becoming dadu is making him feel on top of the world.

A: Ji papa!

All left the room and Anika sat on the bed placing her hand on her belly trying to feel her baby. Words can't express feelings and thats true now in case of Anika.

A: Thank you baby! For choosing me as your mumma! Your papa and I promise you to give all the happiness of the world bacha! We will be waiting for you to meet us baby! I love you!

She is thinking how to convey this to Shivaay and slowly she slept placing her hand protectively on her belly. It was after an hour that she woke up when she heard his phone ringing. Anika took a sigh and lifted the call.

S: Anu, how are you now? Is your health okay? You have rest Anu! Should I bring any medicine?

A: Shiv..breathe! You are more talkative person than me!

S: Anu..I am nervous jaan!

A: Aap ki jaan theek hai! Infact bohot theek hai! How was the meeting?

S: It went good!

A: Shiv..mujhe na aapse kuch baat batani hai!

S: Bolo na!

A: Phone pe nahi..Come home!

S: You are fine right? Shall I call a doctor? Wait, I will ask dad to come to Oberoi Mansion.

A: Shiv..mein bilkul theek hoon! Aap ghar aaiye!

S: Why are you so much excited jaan? Baat kya hai?

A: Shiv..you are coming home and that's it! Don't ask more questions!

She immediately cuts the call and kisses their photo on the mobile screen. On the other side, Shivaay is getting restless. He calls Mishra to his cabin and gives him instructions to handle the work. He immediately makes his way to home. Meanwhile Anika takes Gauri's help on how to convey about her pregnancy.

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay reaches home and rushes to their room. Anika is no where seen. All the lights of the room are switched off. He switches on the lights.

S: Anu..kaha ho tum?

He moves towards the bed and sees a box on the bed. He opens the box and sees,

He looks at the note lying with the wand and takes it out. It shows,

I am coming to meet you soon! And you know everyone are happy about my arrival! 

Shivaay looks confused seeing it.

S: Who is coming here and why is everyone happy? Where is Anika?

Then he hears the most melodious voice calling him. He turns back to see his love in a baby pink colored saree. She slowly moves towards him and he finds her behavior strange.

S: Anu..what is this? Yeh wand, yeh note..whats happening?

She looked into his eyes and nodded positive with happy tears. He looked confused.

S: Arey sign language mein baat kyu kar rahi ho? And why are you crying?

Anika sighed and held his hand and both of them sat down on the bed. Taking his right hand, she placed it on her belly looking into his eyes. He still looked confused.

S: Anu..please bolo na jaan kya baat hai? I am getting tensed seeing you like this.

A: Shiv..tum kitne buddu ho! I was trying to tell you that we are pregnant & tum mere baat bhi nahi sun rahe ho! 

S: I am not a buddu okay! You have to say it clearly na? Lekin nahi, tum toh koi bhi baat theek se nahi kehti ho..How would I understand what are you trying to say if you couldn't say it properly? Isme bhi mera hi galti hai!

A: So you mean to say that its my mistake right?

S: Obviously yes!

A: Mujhe na aap se baat hi nahi karni hai! Stupid Singh Oberoi! Bhagad billa!

S: Don't call me that!

This fight was seen by all the family members.

Om: Inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta! Dono parents banne wale hai, lekin abh bhi chote bachon ki tarah behave kar rahe hai!

Ru: I feel I am more smart and intelligent than these both!

Om: Even I feel the same sometimes that you are way more smart than these both!

Rudra raised his collar and everyone sighed.

Pin: Lets stop this fight!

Shakti: Pinky, yeh toh billu & billi ka mamla hai..Let them solve on their own! It's been days that we have seen them fighting together!

Tej: You are right Shakti!

Jhanvi: You are impossible Tej! Lets go!

All nodded and left the place giving privacy to the couple.

Inside Shivika room:

Anika is about to leave when Shivaay held her hand and pulled her towards him.

S: Kaha jaa rahi ho?

A: Cricket stadium jaungi! Man ki shaanti keliye!

Shivaay giggled at her sarcastic answer and cupped her face and pecked her lips and whispered sorry cutely. That made the frown lines on Anika's forehead vanish.

Its then Shivaay realized Anika said something to him.

S: Tum kuch keh rahi thi Anu..

A: That you were budhu!

S: No..you said something previously.

Anika hugged him tightly wrapping her hands around his neck.

A: Shiv..hum dono..

S: hmm...

A: We r going to be parents soon..Aap papa banne wale hai!

She broke their hug and Shivaay looked shocked.

S: Anu..mein ma banne wala hoon?

Anika gave a weird look to him.

S: no..mera matlab ki tum papa banne wali ho? Nahi..mein kehne wala tha ki..

A: Shh!

Anika rested her forehead against his to calm him down. He raised his brows to conform again. She nodded with happy tears in her eyes. He squealed in happiness and twirled her in air.

Precap: Shivaay's care & Anika's mood swings!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro