Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay twirled Anika in his arms after hearing that he is going to be father. Words cannot express the emotions running in his mind now. He made her to stand on her feet and slowly inched towards her. Anika closed her eyes in shyness and it made him proceed further. He took her lips into a gentle kiss for giving him the best gift of the world.

S: I love you mumma to be!

A: And I love you too papa to be!

We all love you too!

Shivika parted when they heard the sound and saw their family coming inside. All the elders blessed Shivika together and warned Shivaay to take proper care of Anika. They left after a while leaving Shivika alone.

Shivaay stood on his knees making Anika confused. He slowly shifted her sari to the opposite direction and pecked Anika's tummy, his child's first home. He then hugged her by waist.

S: Hey baby! This is your papa! Thank you so much for coming into our lives angel & choosing us as your parents! We promise to take good care & protect you!

He again pecked the place softly and Anika ran her hand in his hair. He looked at Anika and she her eyes were glistened with tears. He swiftly stood up and rubbed the tear before it can fall down.

S: Angel, say your mumma that she looks like bhootni when she cries!

Anika hit his shoulder and hugged him tightly, burying herself in his warmth. Both of them parted after a sweet warm hug.

S: What is going on in my Anu's mind?

A: Anu ko kuch nahi chahiye but..baby is asking for a long drive with papa!

S: No! Hum kahi nahi jaa rahe hai! You are going to take rest and I am going to book appointment with ob-gyn! Chalo, so jao!

A: Shiv..please na? Gauri already took the appointment and mein bore feel ho rahi hoon! Please..

S: Anu..tumne suna nahi meine kya kaha? No..matlab hum nahi jaayenge!

Anika got angry and jerked his hands from her.

A: Theek hai mat leke jaiye! I will say to baby that papa doesn't love us!

She moved towards pool area leaving him shocked. He too moved towards her like a lost puppy.

S: Anu..

No response.

S: Anu, sun toh..

He placed his hand on her shoulder only to be removed by her. He took her in a back hug placing his hands on her stomach and caressing the place.

S: Baby, say to mumma that papa loves both of you so much! But a little more love to your mumma!

A small smile formed on Anika's face hearing him.

A: Toh long drive?

S: Anything for my lady! Get ready!

Anika squealed in happiness and pecked his cheek.

A: You know what, baby is saying papa is the best!

She giggled and ran towards their room.

S: That I know for sure! What about husband?

A: 5/10 for that!

Taking her dress she moved inside while he made a small fake frown on his face.

S: Anu, careful!

He giggled when he heard her saying okay in a sing-song voice. 

S: I can't believe that she is going to be a mother! Still acts like a kid!

Soon both got ready and left in his car after listening to a ton of instructions from all the family members. Shivaay giggled seeing Anika innocently nodding to each and every person. Shivaay started to laugh once he started to drive. Anika is getting irritated to the core hearing his laugh.

A: Shiv, stop laughing okay!

Seeing her angry glare he gulped and concentrated on his driving.

S: We are going to farmhouse and staying there for the night!

A: Lekin Shiv, ghar pe sab..

S: Shh! I know tum kya keh rahi ho! I already asked mom and she said its okay! Ha, she gave me many instructions to take care of her heera bahu! Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki tum unki beti ho and mein unka son in law!

A: Kahi jalne ki smell aa rahi hai! Jalkukda Singh Oberoi!

S: Hey, I am not that okay! And mein jealous nahi hoon!

A: Koi baat nahi hai billu ji, I understand!

He rolled his eyes and she giggled. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles making her blush.

A: Shiv hume papa ko jake batana hoga na! He will be happiest person and Viru toh pagal ho jayega!

S: Lets go tomorrow after your check up!

She pecked his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and continued to drive while she listened to her ever favorite Bollywood songs making him shaking his head in disbelief. They reached the farmhouse and he took her towards garden area after covering her eyes.

A: Shiv, aankhe kholne dijiye na!

S: No! Walk carefully!

A: You are the one who is holding me and making me to walk & you are asking me to walk carefully!

S: You and your stupid logic! By the way we reached.

Anika went awe with the projector setup he did in the garden. There was campfire on one side that can provide warmth. A small bed with a big comforter was lying on the ground. Anika hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. 

A: I love you so much SSO! And mein stupid nahi hoon!

S: I said your talks as stupid!

Anika hit his chest with her hand formed into fist. He pouted.

S: See baby, what your mom is doing? She is beating your papa!

A: My prince is in my team okay! Don't pull him to your team.

S: Its my princess not your prince!

A: No its my prince! My rock star!

S: But it can be my princess also! You don't want our first baby to be a girl?

A: First boy then girl! Because he will protect and care for his siblings just like you and bhaiyya do!

S: We need to do hard work Anu!

A: Huh! Why?

S: Tumne abhi abhi kaha tha na our baby will protect and care for his siblings! So, to get siblings for him we must do hard work! Tum chaho toh we can make a cricket team also!

A: Aap kitna besharam hai! Cheapda kahika!

She blushed and hid her face in his chest and he giggled.

A: Shiv, aap papa banne wale hai and now you have to stop your cheapdapan!

S: No way I will stop my favorite habit!

A: You are impossible Shiv!

S: That I know! Lets watch the movie now!

Both of them settled down and began watching the movie completely cuddled in the big comforter. Shivaay was rubbing his palms on her shoulders to give her more warmth. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

S: Are you hungry?

A: Bilkul nahi!

S: Anu is it paining anywhere?

A: nahi!

S: Anu are you feeling cold?

A: Shiv, mein bilkul theek hoon! I am completely fine! And baby is also fine.

Shivaay was about to ask another question but Anika glared him. After a while he again started to ask questions making her irritated. She finally lost the interest in watching movie.

S: Anu you are comfortable in this position right? Can you sit in this posture?

A: Shivaay aap ki problem kya hai? Kyu aise kar rahe hai aap?

S: Meine kya kiya? I was just making sure you are comfortable!

A: Aap mujhe dekhne nahi denge! Lets get inside.

She pushed him and moved inside leaving a confused Shivaay.

S: Its not my mistake! I was just making sure she is fine! Lekin yeh samajhti nahi hai mujhe! And itna gussa kyu kar rahi hai? I should take mom's help!

He called Pinky  and she immediately lifts the call.

Pin: Kya hua Shivaay? Anika theek hai na?

S: Ha mom! But she is behaving strangely!

Pin: Matlab? Tumne kuch kaha usse?

S: Mom! Now you are also taking her side only!

Pin: Tu pehle bol toh sahi baat kya hai?

Shivaay explained everything and Pinky burst out laughing.

S: Mom, abh aap bhi!

Pin: Shivaay, in pregnancy every woman undergoes mood swings! Kabhi kabhi asani se gussa aa jata hai toh kabhi udaas ban jata hai! You will slowly understand everything! Abh mere heera bahu ko manana!

He nodded and left inside to see Anika playing game in her mobile. She looked at him and turned her face away. He sighed and sat next to her.

S: Sorry! I was just making sure that you were comfortable or not!

She suddenly started to cry hugging him tightly. Shivaay remembered Pinky's words and hugged her back and asked her reason.

A: Shivaay you were concerned about me and I scolded you badly. I am sorry Shiv! I am so sorry!

Shivaay sighed and made her sit in his lap and buried his face in her crook inhaling her scent.

S: It was my mistake baby! I am sorry.

A: You will forgive me na?

S: Give me a kiss!

A: What? No!

S: Then I will not forgive you!

Anika sighed and looked at his face. He had that mischievous smirk on his face. She pulled him towards her and placed her lips on his. She completely dominated him and he smiled. Both parted after a while and took deep breathes. 

A: Lets have dinner Shiv! Baby is hungry!

Shivaay pecked his cheek and carried her in his arms towards kitchen.

A: Shiv, put me down! I can walk!

S: I know you can walk but my baby growing in you cannot walk na, I am helping the baby!

Anika pouted and he pecked her pout.

A: Shiv, when we were talking about baby, you said you want a girl..Aap ko boy pasand nahi hai kya?

S: Its not like that Anu! Never think like that! Bachpan se I always wanted to have a small sister. You know jab mein school jata tha, my friends used to show me the rakhi that their sisters used to tie for them and they would talk about the gifts they would give to their sisters. Tab mein bohot jealous feel karta tha! And you know all of us thought it would be a girl when badima was pregnant with Rudra & I even purchased many teddy bears with my pocket money! But Rudra happened then..

Shivaay giggled and Anika placed her head on his chest and kissed the place. He continued.

S: And you remember I met you on your birthday at beach..You were celebrating the day with Viren and papa..I thought Viren was very much lucky to have a baby sister unlike me..I saw how much happy you are when Viren was with you on that day. I didn't had a sister to pamper and so I thought my baby will be a princess whom I can take good care, protect her, pamper her, spoil her with all my love!

A: Shiv, I have to be a strict mumma then!

S: I will not allow you to do that! I will make sure I will corrupt my kids with all the love!

Both giggled. He placed her on the counter and began to prepare dinner.

A: I will help you Shiv!

S: No way! Just sit like this!

Anika rolled her eyes and he giggled. Soon he completed preparing dinner and fed Anika with his hands. Anika felt very much happy with his gestures. She also took a morsel and started to feed him.

A: Shiv..agar future mein moti ho gayi toh tab bhi aap mujhe aise hi khana khilayenge?

S: Achanak yeh question kyu?

A: Boliye na!

S: Yes I will always..I love you not your physical personality! Lekin mein ek kaam nahi kar sakta!

A: Kya?

S(giggling): I can't carry you in my arms then!

A(hitting his arms): You...stupid, mad, akdu, sadu!

S: I am sorry! Mazak kar raha tha mein! I was just kidding..And like I said, I love you not your physical appearance!

Anika smiled and pulled him closer and placed her lips on his. He slowly decreased the gap between them and started to kiss her passionately. He then carried her in his arms to their room not breaking their eye contact and he placed her on the bed like a delicate flower and hovered her. Caressing her cheek, he kissed her forehead.

S: Thank you Anu, for giving me this happiness and for bearing all the mood swings. I know that in this phase, you will be having mood swings and cravings..I will always be with you and I will protect you and our symbol of love growing inside you! Will you promise me something?

Anika nodded pecking his lips.

S: Think positive & don't take any stress..Rest I will manage! And I will promise you to stay on your side to bear all your mood swings and your nakhre!

A: Aap ko pata hai, you will be the best papa of this whole world.

S: And you will be the best mom!

That night again witnessed the union of two passionate lovers writing a new poem of love!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro