Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika opens her eyes to see Shivaay completely ready and holding two cups in a tray.

S: Good morning love!

He said placing the tray on the table and sat next to her. She sat on the bed and closed her eyes trying to sleep again. He caressed her hair and pecked her cheek.

S: Getup! We need to go to hospital!

A: Shiv, bas 5 min more! Pucca uth jaungi uske baad!

She pecked his cheek and hugged him tightly making him giggle.

S: Humara baby bhi junior khumbkaran ban jayega!

A: Very funny! Mein fresh hokar aati hoon!

Shivaay nodded and gave her a mischievous smirk when he saw her looking hot in his black shirt. Anika blushed and covered her body completely.

A: Move towards mini garden! Lets have coffee there!

S: My sharmili biwi! There is nothing I haven't seen! Infact, its output is growing in you!

A: Chi! Aap ko na best cheapda award milna chahiye! Abh jaiye yaha se! And stop talking like this! Our baby is listening to everything you say!

S: Kyu? Don't you like me staying here? Hopelessly unromantic!

Anika rolled her eyes hearing to him.

A: Shivaay! Leave now!

S: Okay meri ma! Jaa raha hoon!

Pecking her lips, he moved towards the small garden attached to his room giggling at her cute antics. Anika got freshened up in a while and both sat on the small bench. She is smiling hearing to the chirping sounds and looked at Shivaay who was enjoying the nature. 

She took the coffee cup from his hands and about to drink it but the aroma made her feel nauseous. Pushing the cup away, she ran towards washroom and Shivaay followed her in a completely panicked tone. Anika started to throw up and Shivaay held her rubbing his hand on her shoulder. Once she was done, she fell back on Shivaay for support. 

Shivaay switches on the tap and washes her face and carries her in his arms and made her to sit down on the bed and knelt down before her.

S: Lets go to hospital first! You look very weak!

A: Shiv..mein theek hoon! Its normal in pregnancy!

S: NO! Its not normal Anu! First you eat something and then we are leaving to hospital! You lie down and take rest okay! Don't you dare step out from the bed!

A: Shiv, please relax! I am fine..Baby and his mumma are fine!

S: Mein bohot dar gaya tha Anu!

He hugged her tightly and she caressed his back to make him realize that she is perfectly fine.

A: Baby, aap ke papa ko kahiye na ki unki superwoman bilkul theek hai!

Shivaay gave a small giggle.

S: Thank you so much Anu for bearing all these mood swings, cravings and health problems with a smile! You are really strong love!

Anika smiled and cupped his face and pecked his lips softly. He smiled.

A: Shiv, yeh humara baby hai! I am feeling on top of the world for having you as my life partner and father of our baby! And aap ko thanks bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai! If you want to thank me you can bring me a red velvet cake!

She said with a spark in her eyes. He looked confused.

S: Red velvet cake? Abhi?

A: Abh mein kya karu? Baby is craving for it!

S: Okay..We can have it while returning from hospital!

A: Aww! Thank you so much billu ji! And lets go to our home to inform papa, bhaiyya and bhabhi.

S: Okay.. But stop calling me billu ji. Our baby wont like that name! Kitna awkward hoga na!

A: Billu ji aap sharma rahe hai kya? Aap ki cheeks ko dekho kitna red red hogaya hai! Papa to be looks cute while blushing!

She pulled his cheeks and left to washroom to get ready, while he stood there in shock.

S: No! I am not shy! But my children calling me billu! No way!

He flicked his hair and left to kitchen. Soon they had their breakfast and left towards hospital and all the while Anika had her hand intertwined with Shivaay. He gently caressed her palm assuring her everything will be fine.

Anika Singh Oberoi!

Shivika heard the nurse calling her and the duo nodded looking at the nurse. Shivaay helped her stand and kissed her forehead.

S: Everything will be fine!

Anika smiled and both moved inside. The doctor asked few questions and took Anika to a small room attached where she checked Anika. All the while Shivaay closed his eyes and prayed to God thinking about his baby. 

Both of them returned after a while which seemed infinity to Shivaay. After both returned and settled down, he looked at doctor.

S: Are both of them fine doc? Koi complications toh nahi hai na?

The doctor smiled at his eagerness and replied,

Doc: Both of them are absolutely fine Mr. Oberoi! Your wife is pregnant by 5 weeks. She is undergoing 2nd month of pregnancy and this month is very crucial for both mother and baby. Your baby starts growing in real sense and your baby's heart starts beating! And Mrs. Oberoi, you aren't allowed to take any stress! I will prepare a diet chart and you shouldn't miss medicines! And you can have little bit of exercise as well..

S: I will make sure she has her medicines! And I will take proper care of her!

The doctor smiled at the duo. Shivaay asked many questions that irritated Anika and the doctor answered carefully to all his questions.

D: Wishing you a happy phase of parenthood Mr & Mrs. Oberoi!

Shivika: Thanks doctor!

Shivika moved to Avinash's cabin after purchasing medicines. Avinash's assistant informs them that he was busy in a surgery so Anika sends a voice note to her papa stating that he needs to be at their home when surgery gets completed and also asks the assistant to inform her father again. Later she also calls Virika asking them to be at home.

A: Shiv, lets go!

Shivaay nodded and drives to the nearby Starbucks. Anika squeals in happiness and hugs him tightly. 

A: You are the best bagad billa!

S: That I know!

He said flicking his hair. She giggled and both of them stepped inside and took a seat near to the window. He pulled a chair for her and she smiled.

A: Gentleman Singh Oberoi!

S: Thanks milady!

He pecked her right hand and helped her to sit down. Anika enjoyed her red velvet cake while Shivaay enjoyed the look on her face having his favorite espresso.

A: Kya hua?

S: I wonder how this baby in front of me is going to handle her baby!

A: I am not a baby okay! Don't spoil my mood bagadbilla!

He shook his head in disbelief. Later Shivaay began to drive to Anika's home and she looped her arm with his and rested her head on his shoulder.

A: Bhaiyya bohot happy honge na!

She looked at him and he nodded pecking her forehead. And Shivaay began to give her instructions regarding her health and she nodded to every word of his.

Avinash and Jeevika welcomed Shivika and they looked confused as why they asked all of them to be at home.

Avi: Anu, baat kya hai?

A: Let Viru also come home na!

She said blushing. Meanwhile they heard car horn indicating his arrival. He stepped in and Anika rushed towards Viren hugging him tightly.

V: Cherry tum theek ho na? You asked to come home without saying anything and I..

A: Shh! You do more bak bak than me!

All of them sat down and Shivika were stealing glances. Anika is not able to understand how to convey it to everyone.

V: Spill it guys!

A: Woh mein..Shiv boliye na!

S: Mein kyu bolu? Tum bolo!

A: Arey mein kaise bolu?

Shivaay was about to speak when Jeevika interrupted.

Jeevika: Alright stop it! Anu, bolo kya baat hai?

A: Bhabhi mein..

Shivaay shook his head and held Anika's hand in his.

S: Dad, Anika and I..I mean hum dono..weareexpecting!

He said in a go and everyone tried to register what he had said. Jeevika was the one who came out of shock and moved to Anika.

J: Bacha, is it true? Mein mami banne waali hoon?

Anika nodded looking down with a blush never leaving her face. Viren and Avinash rushed to her and took her in a hug. Anika started to cry in happiness being in the arms of her brother and father.

The trio parted after a while and Avinash kissed Anika's forehead and hugged Shivaay.

Viren: Anu, you have to be very careful okay..Dont pull up any crazy stunts! Now you have one more life growing in you..Have your medicines on time a..

Anika placed her palm on his mouth and giggled.

A: I will take good care of myself and baby too.

V: Pinky promise?

A: Pinky promise.

Anika hugged him tightly and he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

V: Shivaay, mujhe cherry se zyada tumpe bohot bharosa hai..I know ki tujhe bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai but please take good care of both the angels!

Shivaay nodded and both of them shared a brotherly hug. Shivika moved towards Avinash to take his blessings but everyone shouted at Anika to not to bend down. She smiled with tears and hugged her father tightly. Avinash also advised to take good care of herself and the baby. 

Anika got emotional when Avinash remembered about his wife but Anika didn't express it out. Shivaay looked at her and understood her inner turmoil and held her hand in his and mouthed everything is fine.

They spent the evening there as per Avinash's request and drove back to Oberoi Mansion.

All of them had asked about Anika's health and Shivaay explained everything clearly to all and Pinky instructed Anika to not to do any household works.

After having dinner, Shivika moved to their room. Anika changed into her nightwear and sat on the bed.

S: Tum theek ho?

A: Ha Shiv, bas thoda sa tired hoon!

Both of them lied down on the bed and he caressed her hair and pecked her forehead.

S: Good night love!

A: Good night Shiv!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro