Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Around midnight:

Anika wakes up to drink water and looks at Shivaay. He is sleeping soundly holding her protectively in his embrace. She slowly removes his hand and gets down.

After drinking water she pecks Shivaay's forehead and moves to the poolside not feeling sleepy. Sitting on the couch, she looks at the sky filled with stars and the full moon. She smiles remembering her childhood.

Anika's home in Dehradrun:

Suchitra came towards the terrace to see Anika's continuous questions and Viren's attempts to clarify her doubts.

Suchitra: Anu, Viru..dinner is ready! Chalo neeche!

Anika: Mumma I have doubt!

Viren: Mumma yeh bilkul difficult difficult questions pooch rahi hai!

A: Mumma mein confused hoon na, isiliye questions pooch rahi hoon!

V: Mumma yeh confused nahi hai..pagal hai! Pagal ladki!

Anika started to fake cry and Viren, Suchitra shook her head seeing her antics.

S: Anu pagal nahi hai Viru! She is your princess right! Princess ko aise nahi kehte! And Anu, kya doubt hai tujhe?

A: Mumma, sky mein stars and moon sirf night mein kyu aata hai? Sun kaha jaata hai? Sun and moon together kyu nahi hote?

Taking Anika in her lap, she looked at the sky.

S: Kyunki Sun tired hoga na, isiliye Sun and Moon ne deal kiya hai to share their works..Just like me and papa shares works! Sun evening tak work karta hai and evening se moon work karta hai!

A: Mumma then stars kyu night mein aata hai? Morning mein kyu nahi?

S: Kyunki moon and stars toh best friends hai..Jaise tum aur Gauri! Tum dono daily school saat mein jaate ho na isi tarah moon and stars bhi saat mein work karte hai!

A: You are the best mumma! Bhaiyya, mumma ki tarah tum bhi clever bano!

V: Mein clever hoon already!

S: Tum dono phirse ladai start mat karo! Agar tum dono aise hi fight karoge toh kal sirf mein aur tumhare papa movie jayenge! Which means no movie time for Viru and Anu!

Both kids shouted no and ran downstairs.

Tears rolled down as Anika remembered her mother. Placing hands on her tummy she silently sobbed not wanting to wake up Shivaay.

A: I miss you so much mumma!

She then felt a hand and looked behind to see Shivaay standing with a worried face seeing her crying.

S: Kya hua Anu? Why did you get up? Is it paining somewhere? Why are you crying?

A: Shiv mein theek hoon! Woh neend nahi aa rahi thi toh yaha aayi thi!

She said not looking into his eyes and wiped her tears. Sitting next to her, he pulled her in his arms and caressed her hair. She tightened her grip on him clutching his kurta.

S: You know something, my Anu never hides anything from me! For her, Shiv is her secret storer!

Anika looked into his eyes and began to cry. He caressed her back assuring that everything is fine.

A: Shiv, mumma ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai! Aaj woh yaha hoti toh kitni khush hoti na!

Shivaay didn't know how to answer her. He just held her strongly and she cried more.

A: Ma left me when I was eight years old Shiv. I have grown up without her warm embrace. Papa and bhaiya always stood with me in every situation but the void was always present! She promised me Shiv that she will never leave me but she broke her promise Shiv!

S: Who said she is not there with you? She is always there in your heart helping you take right decisions in your life! She will be always living in your smile..So please smile!

She looked at him and smiled a little.

A: Shiv, I am afraid. What if I cant be a good mother? Shiv I dont know if I am even capable of loving our baby just like our parents loved us.

She again sobbed and Shivaay understood her feelings. Anika had grown up without her mother's love and now when she is going to be a mother all her inner fears are coming out. She doesn't want her child to face the same childhood that Anika had faced.

Shivaay made her sit in his lap and slowly raised her chin to make her look into his eyes. He then kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

S: Anu, I understand your fears. I also know how you had spent your childhood and that's the reason you are getting feared thinking about future. But love, why can't you look into reality?

A: Matlab?

S: How can you forget about your favorite Viru bhaiyya? You know he always considered you like his mother. How can you forget how you helped Viren in every stage of his life? Till date he still looks for your advice whenever he feels low. And how could you forget your loving devars? Omru always considered you as their motherly figure. How can you forget how Rudra asked for your guidance when he was starting his career? I have full confidence on my jaan! She can set everything right. Never ever think that you cannot fulfill your responsibilities. Because the Anu I loved never backed off from her duties. That's the reason she is my khidkitod Anika!

Anika smiled through tears and Shivaay wiped them. All her insecurities faded away hearing to him.

A: Mein samajh gayi ki aap kya kehna chahte hai!

Shivaay pouted.

A: Kya hua?

S: I sacrificed my sleep and said all these bhari dialouges toh ek thank you toh banti hai na!

Anika giggled and hit his shoulder.

S: Mom to be always looks beautiful when she smiles. Hai na baby?

Shivaay placed his hand inside her shirt on her belly trying to feel his baby. Anika looked at his face.

A: Kya hua?

S: Shh! My baby is asking something!

He carried her in his arms and made her lie down on the bed.

A: Shiv. Kya kar rahe hai aap?

S: Its only papa-baby time. Don't interrupt!

Shivaay then placed his ear on her tummy as if listening to the baby. Anika smiled at his antics.

S: Hey baby! How r you? Papa is fine but mumma had turned into cry baby again!

Anika slapped his head after listening to him.

S: Dont disturb our moment love!

He again shifted his concentration towards baby. Anika began to run her fingers in his hair.

S: You know what baby, everyone is happy with the news of your arrival. Come soon to us. Just remember mumma papa love you so much and promise to take good care of you!

Anika smiled widely hearing to him.

S: Oh no! Don't worry papa will help you fulfilling your wish.

A: What did baby asked you Shiv?

S: Baby wants to give her mumma a good night kiss but right now its not possible so I said to baby that I will fulfill the wish.

He then slowly took her in his arms and  kissed her with all the love he has for her. She slowly responded to him and unbuttoned his kurta. He gave a mischievous look to her while she blushed. That night again witnessed the beautiful union of two souls.

Precap: Leap!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro