Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a usual evening when Anika was taking a small nap while Shivaay was doing his work. Looking at her peaceful sleep he smiled and pecked her forehead. Anika opened her eyes and smiled at him.

A: Good evening Shiv!

S: Good evening jaan! How are you feeling now?

A: Baby and mumma toh khidkitod hai! And what about papa?

S: Papa is also fine! Anyways, I am bringing salad for you and you have to eat it!

A: Shiv, please na mujhse nahi hoga!

But he already left towards kitchen making her shake her head in disbelief. She slowly got up and walked towards pool area and sat on the swing. Shivaay sat next to her and forwarded the salad bowl. She was about to eat but yelped in pain and dropped the bowl. She clutched Shivaay's hands tightly.

A: Shiv..baby...aaahhh!

Shivaay understood its the time and immediately carried Anika in his arms. He yelled everyone to get the car ready and everyone got panicked. Shivika, Omru in one car while elders got in other ones. Anika was screaming in pain while tears were flowing from her eyes miserably. Her hold on Shivaay's hand got tightened with each passing second.

S: Anu..dekho, take deep breathes..we would be reaching soon..I am here with you! You have to be strong jaan! Drive the car fast dammit!

He roared at Rudra. He wasn't able to think anything seeing her crying. Shivaay caressed her hair and started to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Rudra broke almost all the traffic rules and soon they reached hospital. Shivaay once again carried her in his arms and helped her lie down on the stretcher. Gauri had already informed her father and Anika's dad was also waiting for them.

S: Everything will be fine jaan! Mein hoon tumhare saath! Calm down..

They were entering the delivery ward and nurse tried to stop Shivaay but insisted he want to be with her.

Avinash: Shivaay please understand you can't get in!

A: Shiv..doonnnt goo!

S: I don't want to listen anything! My wife needs me damn it! I am with you baby! Kuch nahi hoga tujhe! You and our baby will be fine..

Seeing Shivaay's anger and Anika's helplessness the doctor agreed to let Shivaay in. All the instruments and medicines that were needed are arranged and Anika was given injections along with a drip attached. All the while Shivaay was standing next to her wiping her tears and holding her hand tightly. Soon the delivery process began with doctor asking Anika to try hard to push.

Anika was in very much pain and she felt her life was being taken away at the moment.  She looked at Shivaay and started to cry badly. He knelt down and wiped away the tears.

A: Shiv..I caanntt! Its...

S: Baby please you can do it! Tum meri khidkitod Anu ho! I love you so much! Please don't give up!

Shivaay felt his hand could break with the force Anika was holding on to him but he didn't reflect it. Seeing her love in pain was making him cry. Suddenly doctor shouted no to Anika.

S: Kya hua?

Doc: Mrs. Oberoi, don't sleep! Its dangerous for baby and the mother as well!

Shivaay got scared. He immediately started to pat her cheeks nodding no. The thought that something might happen to his love and his baby scared him to the core. 

S: Oh no Anika please wake up! Don't dare you sleep! I love you so much jaan! Stay awake! See our baby will be with us in a few minutes! Don't give up jaan! Look at me!

Anika was given another injection and Shivaay continued to tell sweet words to her. She held his hand tightly and used all her energy remaining to give the push. 

Shivaaaay...aaaahhh! She collapsed on the bed and the room was filled with small baby crying. Happy tears escaped from his eyes hearing to the baby cry. He looked at Anika who lost her consciousness with sweat all over her pale face. Seeing her he yelled the doctor's name.

Doc: Relax Mr. Oberoi! Your wife is absolutely fine! She will wake up in a while! And congratulations you both are blessed with a baby boy!

It was as if a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on him. The doctor slowly moved towards Shivaay and gave him the baby. The baby stopped crying when he was in his father's arms. Shivaay's happiness knew no bounds. He slowly kissed his baby's forehead and looked at him.

The baby looked perfect combination of his parents. Shivaay was speechless when he saw the baby's eyes which matched his own eyes. At that instant he had promised himself to be the best parent to his child. The baby gave a small smile which showed his cute dimples. Shivaay felt happy, proud.

Anika slowly woke up and looked at Shivaay who was holding their baby. Happy tears escaped from her eyes. Seeing Anika woken up, Shivaay moved close to her and gave her their baby.

S: You were true! Its a boy jaan!

A: Humara beta Shiv!

S: Tumhara raj kumar Anika!

Anika kissed the baby's forehead and smiled in tears. Shivaay pecked her lips and caressed the baby's head. All the doctors present there went awe with the couple and the just born baby.

S: Thank you! He is handsome!

A: Mera beta hai! My prince!

S: Mera bhi!

Anika giggled softly and looked at the baby who gave his full smile and looked at his mumma.

A: Shiv..his eyes match yours!

S: He inherited his features from his handsome dad! That's the reason baby is handsome!

He gently kissed the baby's forehead again. Anika leaned her face into him while he wrapped his hands around his small perfect family.

A: Shiv..I love you!

S: I love you too jaan!

A: Show our prince to everyone!

Shivaay gently took his baby and moved outside. All were waiting eagerly for him.

S: Its a boy!

The family rejoiced looking at the tiny life in Shivaay's arms. Soon everyone held the baby for a while and congratulated Shivaay. 

Shivika were in the hospital room and everyone left for home an hour back. Anika was sitting on the bed and looking at the tiny angel sleeping peacefully in the cradle. Shivaay entered inside the room after a phone call from Om. He smiled and sat next to Anika looking at the baby.

A: See, I told you its a boy! You didn't listen.

Shivaay smiled and kissed Anika's forehead cupping her face. Tears rolled down his face. Anika quickly wiped them and pecked his cheeks.

S: Thank you so much for the most beautiful gift!

A: This baby is ours Shiv! Humara chota billu! Mumma's prince!

He smiled at her antics.

S: And one more thing, my princess will be with me soon okay!

A: Certified cheapda you are!

S: I am not cheapda okay! I was just helping our baby!

A: help? how?

S: By giving him my princess! Not now of course, in future pucca!

Anika was about to reply back when the baby started crying. Shivaay immediately took the baby and gave him to Anika.

A: I think he is hungry!

S: Then feed him na!

A: Shiv..you are here. How can I?

S: Someone is feeling shy! By the way, I have seen everything!

A: SHUT UP AND TURN!

He immediately turned his gaze and Anika started to feed the baby. She was caressing his tiny body all the while. She then looked at Shivaay whose back was facing her. She giggled and asked him to give her dupatta. After covering herself properly, she asked him to turn towards her.

Shivaay looked at his both babies. His small baby had slept after drinking milk. Anika was caressing his back while he cuddled into his mumma's warmth.

S: I promise to be the best papa for him jaan!

A: And I promise to be the best ma! Waise, what shall we name him?

S: I had already decided! Batao?

Anika nodded eagerly.

S: This baby is symbol of our love jaan! His name is a combination of our names! So, meine socha humara baby ka naam Ansh hoga! Shivika ka Ansh!

Shivika together kissed Ansh's forehead and smiled looking into each others eyes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro