Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika is sleeping after feeding her munchkin and Shivaay was looking at both of them. He slowly moved towards them and stood next to her caressing her hair. He saw his son struggling and took him in his arms. Anika sensed absence of baby's warmth and tried to get up when Shivaay stopped her.

S: He is with me! Sleep love!

Anika nodded and again slept. Shivaay pecked her forehead and sat on the couch with his baby is his arms. The baby slowly opened his eyes and Shivaay fell in love with the kanji eyes inherited from him.

S: Hey young man! Isn't my boy feeling sleepy? Well, papa is also not feeling sleepy..Lets have a man to man talk! What say?

Baby raised his hand indicating yes and Shivaay smiled and pecked his forehead.

S: You know what, I was waiting for this moment since long time..To hold you in my arms like this! I don't know how to express myself in this moment! I will only say that I love you and humesha karta rahunga! Anika sahi kehti hai you are indeed a rajkumar! Mumma-papa ka prince! I only pray to God to give me strength to maintain this smile on your face forever!

Shivaay looked at his junior to see him sleeping peacefully. Gently caressing his face, Shivaay kissed his baby's forehead.

Shivaay slowly made the baby to lie down in the baby cradle and covered him with a baby blue comforter and moved towards Anika and kissed her forehead thanking her silently for all the happiness she gave to him.

Next morning:

Anika was all set to go back to Oberoi Mansion after the doctor had checked her and the baby. Shivaay went to complete discharge formalities and Omru, Viren were playing with the baby boy. Gauri had completed all the packing and sat next to Om.

G: Om, give him to me now atleast!

Ru: Dekho na bhabhi, he is not even giving the baby to me also!

V: Yaar ladna band karo..See, my rockstar wants to be with his mamu so give him to me!

Anika face palmed seeing them fighting with each other for baby. Shivaay came inside the room and moved towards Om and took the baby in his arms.

S: You all have to stop fighting since its dad & son time. Right junior?

A: Shivaay aap bhi! Now stop fighting and give him to me.

Everyone looked at her very angrily and she giggled seeing them.

S: Om, bring the car. Discharge formalities are done, we can go home.

Shivaay gave the baby to Anika and she pecked his cheek.

A: All set to go home bacha?

He gave a small smile and Shivika giggled.

S: Seems my junior is very much excited to meet everyone at home. Hai na?

Shivaay pecked his cheek and caressed his hair.

S: He looks just like me!

He said and winked at her. She got angry.

A: Shut up! He is like me.

S: Anu, see his eyes! His kanjee eyes represent mine!

A: And his smile represents mine!

Shivaay was about to say something when Viren replied.

V: Phir shuru ho gaye tum dono! Now you both are parents and behave like that!

Shivika shared sheepish smiles and looked at their boy sleeping peacefully.

S: I think he also got used to our fights! Lets go now!

Viren took the sleeping boy in his arms and Shivaay placed his hand around Anika's shoulder and held Anika's right hand in his. After sitting down in car, Viren gave the baby to Anika.

Oberoi Mansion

The entire mansion was decorated for the arrival of the junior SSO. Shivika's room was completely decorated with blue and white balloons. Elder Oberoi ladies along with Jeevika were eagerly waiting for Shivika and their baby. Jeevika was very much excited to see her nephew for the first time. She thought to go to entrance but dadi stopped her.

Dadi: Puttar, tu kaha jaa rahi hai? Tu yaha baitho aur aaram karo!

She said caressing Jeevika's belly. She pouted and dadi laughed.

D: Koi baat nahi puttar..Tum yeh juice peelo!

Pin: Oh my maata Jeevika! Tum abhi bhi juice khatam nahi ki!

J: Mujhse nahi hoga aunty ji..I will definitely turn moti!

Jhanvi: We are not going to listen anything! Its healthy for you and baby..Abh peelo warna Pinky oh my maata karegi!

Pin: Jethani ji!

They all laughed and Jeevika was having her juice and a car horn made them smile. Shivika along with the baby stood at the door step. Anika held the baby while Shivaay placed his hand around Anika's shoulder. Pinky did aarthi and welcomed the trio inside. 

Everyone forgot Shivika and started to pamper the naughty boy. Tej and Shakti turned into kids and played with the junior. What surprised everyone is Jeevika felt her baby kick in her womb when she took the baby boy in her arms.

After an hour, Shivika moved to their room to see the entire room decorated with blue and white balloons with a board on the door, Welcome champ! Shivika went awe and entered the room and saw a beautiful cradle filled with soft toys.

Omru: So yeh gift humara champ keliye!

Om: Tum dono keliye ek aur surprise hai!

Om bought a tray and Shivika were confused.

A: Om, yeh kya hai?

O: Bhabhi you remember the first time you and bhaiya imprinted your feet in this slab when you came home! So, the ritual is to be continued right with our cute champ!

Shivika smiled and Shivaay held the baby carefully. He imprinted the baby's right feet next to Anika's foot print. He made sure that he won't put any pressure on baby's feet. And soon, the clay slab proudly showed the foot prints of the Shivaay's small family.

A: Thank you Omru!

Anika cleaned her baby's feet with sanitizer and placed him in the cradle only to hear his wails.

Ru: Humara champ toh bilkul Shivaay bhaiya ki tarah hai! He is not at all leaving bhabhi like bhaiya does!

All laughed seeing Anika's flushed face. 

S: Shut up! I think baby is hungry so he is crying!

Everyone left and Anika started to feed her baby caressing his hair. Shivaay stood at the pool side answering a phone call. Soon he cuddled into his mumma's warmth holding her long hair in his fingers. Anika made him lie down on the bed and she started to nuzzle her face in his cheek to see the never ending smile on his face.

He held her mom's long hair in his hands and started to play with them. Shivaay entered inside and felt happy seeing his son antics.

S: Lagta hai mom & son are enjoying without papa!

A: Any doubt?

S: Rudra was right my junior is not at all leaving you! Seems that I have tough competition!

A: Stop being Jealous Singh Oberoi! The love I have towards you is completely different from the love I have towards our baby! None can replace the respect and the love I have for you!

S: I know it jaan! Afterall he is the symbol of our love!

He said and pecked the baby's feet.

Shivika: I love you baby!

The baby smiled as if he also wanted to say that he love his parents. Shivika soon slept with the baby in between them. Both of them placed their hands on the baby's tummy protectively.

Precap: Last chapter! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro