Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After having dinner, Ruvya were busy talking or fighting while Om was sitting near the pool checking something in his phone. A girl's picture is shown on the screen with a beautiful smile on her innocent face.

Seeing her face, he chuckled remembering the cute talks he had with her. Just then Shivaay entered the place with a cup of coffee and espresso. Seeing Shivaay, Om immediately locked his phone and placed it aside. Shivaay felt something weird in his behavior but shrugged his thoughts.

S: Om, are you fine!

O: Yes! Rudra kaha hai!

S: Bhavya ke saath jhagad raha hai!

Both of them giggled.

O: Is everything fine?

S: Yes...Here have your coffee!

O: Thanks!

Shivaay and Om talked about their day and as usual, Om started to say his shayari which only he can understand. Bidding bye to Om, Shivaay left to his room. Suddenly his phone flashed with a message. It's from Anika!

I am sorry...Mujhe aise phone cut nahi karna chahiye tha!

Shivaay just chuckled at her innocence. He smiled and sent reply to her.

Your apology is accepted!

Anika smiled seeing the message. Then there was an another message from him.

How is your health now?

I am fine!

I wanted to say that...take a leave for tomorrow if your health is not improved!

Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai, I am fit and fine...Had dinner?

Yes..And u?

Had it just now..

Good night Anika! Meet you tomorrow at office..

Good night Shivaay Sir! Will meet you tomorrow..

Bye..

Bye..

Shivaay lied down on the bed and smiled remembering her.

S: She is different!

Switching off the bed lamp, he dozed off into sleep.

Anika looked at the tweety doll next to her and placed it on top of her.

A: Good night!

She hugged the doll and dozed off into sleep.

Next Day:

Shivaay reached his office and was about to enter the parking, when he saw Anika getting down from a cab and giving money.

S: Good morning Anika!

A: Good morning Sir! Just a second....

She took the change from the driver and looked at him with a smile. He smiled back seeing her.

S: What happened with your scooty?

A: Abh kya bataaon, scooty mein petrol khatam ho gayi hai and bhai ki car is in servicing now!

S: Hmm...Abh chale?

A: Yes..

Both of them entered the elevator and Shivaay pressed the button. Anika smiled remembering their first meet in the elevator at hospital. Shivaay too remembered the same and looked at her who was lost in her world. He understood she was also remembering the incident.

S: Smile kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Kyu, mein smile nahi kar sakti!

S: Nahi..But there should be a reason, right!

A: Woh..isiliye kyunki..doctor ne kaha tha..Always keep smiling!

Both of them giggled.

A: Forget all these...Mein apna passport layi hoon...You told me the other day.

S: Yeah, woh visa formalities keliye chahiye..We will discuss later on!

A: Okay..

Both of them entered the office together. Anika moved towards her desk while Shivaay entered his cabin. Mishra saw Anika and moved towards her.

M: Anika beta, tum theek ho na?

A: Ha Mishra ji, mein abh bilkul theek hoon.

M: Mein bohot dar gaya tha..Jab mujhe tumhare condition ke baare mein pata chala..

A: Aap bilkul tension mat lijiye..Anika is khidkitod fine!

He smiled and left the place. After a while Anika entered his cabin with a file and her passport.

A: Shivaay Sir, need your signature in this!

S: Yeah!

He took the document from her hands and signed it and returned it to her.

S: Anika tumhara passport?

A: Here! Waise hum kab jaa rahe hai?

S: Next Tuesday!

Anika nodded and left the cabin and Shivaay opened her passport. He was about to look into the details of the passport when Mishra arrived. He placed it aside and left with Mishra to the conference room.

After the meeting, he asked Mishra to look after the visa requirements and he left to his cabin and saw Anika from the glass door. She had kept her pen near her ear and cupped her face with one hand giving a tiring sigh.He giggled seeing her childish antics.

Soon the day had ended and everyone were busy wrapping up their things to go home. Shivaay left his cabin and his gaze was shifted towards Anika's desk. She was not there.

S: maybe she left the place!

He sighed and moved towards exit. He reached the parking lot to see Anika waiting.

S: Anika tum abh tak kya kar rahi ho?

A: Woh meine cab book kiya tha! I am waiting for it..Aap jaiye!

S: Tujhe aise akele chodkar..Kabhi nahi! I will wait until cab arrives.

Both of them waited for 5 minutes and Anika started to panic about something. Shivaay had observed it.

S: Anika, tum theek ho?

Just then she got a message that the booking was canceled.

A: Abh kya karu...Mujhe jaldi se ghar pohonch na hai!

S: Kya hua?

A: Booking cancel ho gayi...

S: I can drop you..Get in!

A: But..

S: Koi but wat nahi hai..I am dropping you and that's it..Enter the car.

A: Tadibaaz...Thoda ache voice se bhi invite kar sakte the...Nahi isme bhi tadi maarna zaroori hai!

S: Down to Earth Anika! Get in..

Shivika entered the car and Anika was continuously fiddling with her phone. Shivaay nderstood that something is bothering her.

S: Anika are you okay!

Just then her phone rang and it showed Super Viru. Anika smiled widely and picked the call in the next instant.

A: Bhaiyya do you know mein kitna tensed ho rahi hoon...Aap ki call keliye wait kar rahi thi...You know na today is your day of presentation..Batao office keliye ready ho gaye ho?

Shivaay understood the reason behind her panic and smiled.

A: Bhaiyya mein theek hoon...Infact ghar jaa rahi hoon.

V: Par Jeevika ne kaha tha ki there is some problem with your vehicle?

A: Yes bhaiyya...Mein subah cab mein office gayi thi..And (looking at Shivaay) Shivaay Sir offered me to drop me at home..

V: Cherry, I actually wanted to talk with him...I need to thank him for saving my cherry's life..Can you give phone to him..

A: Woh...Ek sec!

Anika looked at Shivaay.

S: Kya hua Anika?

A: Bhai wants to talk to you...If there is no problem with you can I?

S: Of course..Give the phone!

V: Hello Mr. Shivaay, mein Viren bol raha hoon...Jeevika ne mujhe bataya ki you helped Anika..I just wanted to thank you for saving my cherry.

S: Cherry?

Shivika looked at each other. Anika face palmed.

V: Woh mein actually Anika ko cherry bulata hoon..Thank you for saving her life!

S: She is my responsibility! No need to thank me!

Shivaay handed over the phone to Anika.

A: Bhaiyya, you don't take any tension...I am perfectly fine! Aap ki meeting keliye All the very very very best! I know you will bag it! Acha poojniya bhaiyya ji mere hone waali bhabhi shri ko kuch bolna padega! I think uski zaroorat nahi hogi..

Shivaay understood that she is teasing him and thought that both Anika and Rudra are the same in this area.

V: Chup kar drama queen!

A: Bhaiyya aap Saturday tak nahi aaoge?

Suddenly her voice went sad and Shivaay noticed this. He heard Viren saying something and Anika said..

A: Iska matlab, pehli baar mein apni birthday aap ke bina manana padega..

What, Anika ka birthday, but when? Thought Shivaay.

A: Mein bhi na, tujhe bina baat ke pareshaan kar rahi hoon...Aap yeh sab chod do and concentrate on your meeting! And call me back with a super good news...All the best bhaiyya! Love you!

Anika cut the call and gave a sad sigh.

S: Anika tum theek ho? Aise suddenly udaas kyu ho gayi ho?

A: This Saturday is my birthday...And I never celebrated that day without him...Yeh naya project bhi abhi hona tha..

She pouted. Shivaay just smiled seeing her antics. He suddenly thought that there are only 3 days to her birthday. He shrugged off his thoughts.

S: Anika yaha se kaha jaana hai?

A: Hmm..Left!

After a while they had been stopped because of traffic. Anika was getting bored.

A: Can I listen to songs?

S: Yes..

He switched on the radio to hear,

Rj: Hello Mumbai...Hope you are enjoying the beautiful climate...Enjoy Armaan Malik songs..

A: Wow...I am his great fan! Have you heard his songs before?

S: No..I usually don't follow Bollywood! It's not my cup of tea..

A: WHAT? Koi baat nahi..Then Anika will introduce you with bollywood..Armaan's songs are awesome..

Just then, Jab tak from M. S. Dhoni began to play and she was lost in the song, waving her head according to the beat and he smiled looking her care free attitude. Later Anika had directed him towards her house and they finally reached.

Anika opened the window of the car and looked at the watchman..

A: Ramu kaka, gate kholiye na..

R: Ji bitiya...Abhi kar deta hoon..

Shivaay smiled as she refered the man with respect. Anika looked at Shivaay.

A: Thank you so much!

S: Your welcome!

A: Shivaay Sir, would you like to have some coffee? You had arrived my home for the first time..Let me do some honours!

S: Sure!

Even Shivaay did not know why he accepted her invitation. Maybe he wants to spend some time with her.

Shivaay drove the car towards entrance and both of them got down the car. Anika saw Viren's car at the parking along with her champa and Viren's bike.

A: I think Ramu kaka had brought back the car from servicing..Shivaay sir...Please come in!

Shivaay smiled and looked at the 2 storeyed bungalow. Beautiful, he thought..

A: Well, that's my brothers car..Actually both of us use it..And that's his bike and its my scooty..You know why should boys have all the fun!

She giggled. Taking the keys from her bag, Anika opened the main door and switched on the lights. Both of them got in.

A: And its my aashiyana!

She said giggling. She placed her bag on the table. Shivaay is busy admiring the house.

S: I must say, your house is beautiful.

A: Thanks! Would you like to have water?

Anika entered the kitchen and switched on the lights and took the bottle from refrigerator. Shivaay was busy adoring a big photo frame on the wall. He guessed that the picture was from her brother's engagment. His gaze fell on Anika who put on a beautiful pink lehenga and stood beside her brother giving a smile to the photograph.

Mean while Anika arrived. She saw him seeing the photograph.

A: Sir..

S: Yeah, thank you..

A: That picture is from my brother's engagment..That's my bhaiyya bhabhi..And the one next to me is my dad along with my bade papa and badi ma...And he is Prakash Uncle, bhabhi's dad and she is my cutie pie Anjali aunty along with my ghostly friend Gauri! To be precise, this is my world..

Shivaay nodded hearing her every word.

A: Let me show you my house... Please come!

Shivaay nodded and stood behind Anika.

A: Let me start from...Hmm..That's papa's room..and the ext room is the one I hate the most! Well that's study room.

Anika and Shivaay went inside and Shivaay was shocked to see a variety of books of different genres. Most of the books belong to medical field and he knew it belongs to her father's.

S: You have a very good collection of books!

A: Thanks..Shivaay sir, lets have coffee..

S: Sure..

Both of them moved towards kitchen while Shivaay saw a photo of a woman with a garland.

A: My ma!

S: I'm sorry..

A: Don't be..Are you okay with normal coffee..I mean humare ghar pe woh kaali coffee koi nahi peeta hai!

S: Anika its espresso! Not kaali coffee! And I am fine with coffee..

A: Okay..Aap waha baithiye, mein coffee banakar aati hoon!

S: Anika I can help you, infact mein bohot acha cook karta hoon!

A: Hawww....What r you saying! You are our mehmaan and I am not a bad girl to make my mehmaan to do any work!

Anika started to prepare coffee while Shivaay's gaze fell on the a photograph that was attached to the refrigerator with a magnet.

S: Anika, is it you?

A: What?

S: There...

He pointed towards the photograph.

A: Yesss...That's Anika when she is..hmm....6 months old! And he is Viru bhai, I think he is 2 years old that time!

While coffee was still boiling, Shivika had some formal talk and Anika took a chocolate from refrigerator.

A: Do you want one?

S: No I am fine!

A: Are you for real! Iss duniya mein chocolate ko koun mana karta hai?

S: Mein waise bhi chocolates nahi khaata! You have them..

Anika gave him are you sure wala look and he nodded. Anika started to have her favourite dairy milk chocolate like a kid and he just adored her innocence. Mean while Anika took two coffee cups from the stand and placed them on the table.

Pouring the hot coffee into two cups, she handed over one cup to him.

A: Lets have coffee in my favourite place!

Anika moved towards the spiral staircase and and he followed her. They reached the first floor.

A: So, yeah mera bhai ka kamra hai and this room is my den! Hahaha!

He chuckled hearing it. A small garden with a staircase is present next to her room.

S: Anika is it your favourite place?

A: Actually 2nd fav place!

S: So hum yaha coffee nahi peene waale hai!

A: Yes! Chaliyen!

Shivika took the small staircase and left to terrace. Anika switched on the lights and the place looked beautiful.

S: Oh my God! This place is just fab!

A: That's the reason I love this place..Have a seat!

Both of them settled on the green couch. Anika was looking at the Sky while he was adoring the place and her.

S: Beautiful!

A: Huh!

S: I mean the place...It's really beautiful!

A: Thanks..You know what I took Gauri's help and designed this place according to my taste.(Gauri is interior designer).

Both of them had coffee while talking about some random things.

A: Shivaay Sir, mein poochna hi bhool gayi thi...Are the tickets booked?

S: Kounsi tickets Anika?

A: Hum UK jaa rahe hai na, uske liye!

S: Uske liye tickets ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi..I mean we r going in my private flight!

A: P...pr..private flight?

S: Close your mouth Anika...

A: Lekin sach mein hum aapke private flight mein jaane waale hai? Oh my God! I didn't knew that I can ever go in a private flight...I don't know what surprises would be waiting for me there...

At that time both of them did not know a biggest surprise was waiting for them.

After having coffee, both of them sat there silently. Anika was busy adoring stars.

A: Do you know why stars twinkle?

He looked at the sky and then back to her.

S: I think because of some chemical reactions...

A: All the humans become stars after they leave the place...They twinkle and say to us that we should make our lives colorful even in their absence..

A tear escaped from her eye and he placed his hand on her hand.

S: Everything is fine..Your mother wants you to be happy and that's why she is shining bright seeing you from the sky!

A: I'm sorry..mein kuch emotional ho gayi thi...Neeche chale?

Both of them left the place and a little coffee stain fell on his shirt.

A: Shivaay Sir, are you fine?

S: Well there is a stain..

A: Come with me..

Anika took him towards her room.

A: You can use the room..

Shivaay entered the washroom and Anika is sitting on the bed waiting for him. He came out after a while and she stood up.

A: Are you fine?

He then realized that he was standing in her room.

The wall was completely filled with her photographs along with her family. He was about to look at one particular photograph when Anika called him.

A: Neeche chale?

Shivaay nodded. Both of them reached the living area. Anika took the cups and placed them in kitchen.

S: Anika mein abh chalta hoon!

A: Yes...Drive safe.

S: Anika why don't you come to Oberoi Mansion tonight, I mean to say tum yaha akele hogi..

A: Actually papa ne kaha ki 11 tak ghar aajayenge...So no thanks..

S: Ok then, good night..

A: Good night sir..

Both of them moved towards exit and he entered the car.

S: Good bye Anika!

A: Good bye...

That's all for the day. Lots of love to all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro