Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika and Jeevika were about to leave when Om called Anika.

A: Kya hua Om?

O: Tumhare liye kuch hai Anu! Wait a minute..

Om left and arrived with a small Ganesh statue.

O: Yeh meri taraf se ek choti si gift aap ke papa keliye!

Anika took the statue in her hands and smiled.

A: Papa will definitely love it...Thank you Om!

O: Lets be in touch!

A: Definitely...We r friends now!

Rudra stood near Anika and side hugged her.

R: I will miss you so much didi!

A: Me too...But we will be in touch! Bye..

R: Bye didi...

Bidding bye to everyone Anika looked at Shivaay. She smiled and he too smiled. Taking her bag, she left with Jeevika. 

Shivaay looked at everyone who were sad as Anika left the house.

Shivaay to Pinky: Mom, mein bhi chalta hoon.

Later Shivaay left to office while Om left to art gallery. Ruvya left to college.

Oberoi Office:

Shivaay entered his office in full tadi mode and his mind filled with complete anger. Everyone wished Shivaay and his gaze fell on Jia.

S: Ms. Jia, meet me in my cabin!

J: Yes sir!

Shivaay entered his cabin and started his work and Jia entered his cabin.

S: Have a seat Ms. Jia.

J: Yes.

Jia took her seat. There was a envelope on the desk.

S: That blue envelope is for you. Take it.

Jia nodded and opened the envelope. Her eyes popped out of her sockets and in shock she uttered, Termination Letter.

J: Sir, meine kya kiya hai? Why is this termination letter for?

That's it. Shivaay had lost all of his control and he just threw his tab in anger. She was shocked to the core seeing him in this state.

S: Mera ek usool hai Ms. Jia...Mein aurat par kabhi haat nahi uthata...Par tumne jo kuch bhi kiya hai na uske baad you are not fit to be called as woman...Mujhe pata chal gaya hai ki Anika ke saath kal jo kuch bhi hua uske peeche tumhara haath hai. How could you do such a bloody thing in Shivaay Singh Oberoi's office?

Kya dushmani hai tujhe Anika ke saath? I am just firing you...Warna mein tujhe police ke hawale kar deta! Tujhse baat karne keliye bhi mujhe sharam aa raha hai..Why did you do this to Anika? I need an answer?

Shouted Shivaay. Jia flinched and started to laugh wierdly. Shivaay was shocked to the core seeing her laughing like a mad woman. Jia continuously laughed and fell unconscious. Shivaay immediately called a doctor.

Doctor arrived after 10 minutes and informed Shivaay that she was mentally unstable a long back and her acts were because of the triggered panic attack. Shivaay, Mishra were shocked to core. Finally with Shivaay's permission, Jia was shifted to hospital.

Shivaay and Mishra were in his cabin.

S: Mishra, how can you recruit such unstable people in my office...What would have happened if she does something wrong to our company? How were you so careless Mishra?

M: Sorry Sir....We will be careful!

S: Now leave!

Mishra leaved and Shivaay controlled himself and closed his eyes, relaxing in his chair. Everything is fine Shivaay! Control yourself! He muttered.

Taking his file, he started to work. Suddenly he thought of Anika.

S: Is she fine now? Did she have her medicines? I think I should inquire about her.

Taking his mobile, he called Anika.

In Jeevika and Gauri's house:

Anika is sleeping peacefully after a lot of pampering by her favourite Anjali aunty(Jeevika and Gauri's mother). Just then Jeevika entered the room and saw her sleeping soundly. She chuckled and covered Anika properly with comforter and kissed her forehead.

Just then Anika's mobile rang. It showed Mr. Sadu Sir!

J: Who is Mr. Sadu? Let me answer it.

Jeevika took Anika's mobile and left the room.

S: Hello Anika!

J: Aap koun?

S: Mein Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

J: Hello Mr. Oberoi, mein Jeevika bol rahi hoon..Anika ki bhabhi..Aap ko kuch kaam tha?

S: Nahi...woh actually mujhe Anika ki health condition ke baare mein jaanna chahtha tha..Is she fine?

J: Ha abhi woh theek hai...philal so rahi hai!

S: Thank you..

Shivaay cut the call.

S: She is fine, I am happy...But I want to talk to her...I will call her in evening..I think meeting ke liye late ho raha hai..Mujhe jaana hoga.

He flicked his hair and left to meeting. Soon it was evening and Shivaay entered his car. He put on the bluetooth and started to drive the car calling Anika.

Anika saw the phone flashing Mr. Sadu Sir! She giggled and took the call.

S: Hello Anika!

A: Yes sir..

S: Kaisi ho tum? Did you have your medicines?

A: Mein theek hoon..Abhi ek ghante pehle apni ghar waapas aa gayi hoon..Apni finding nemo ko food khila rahi hoon.

S: Finding nemo?

A: Aap ko pata nahi hai na, nemo mera golden fish hai...Mein abhi usko fish food khila rahi thi.

Shivaay smiled.

A: Aap se kuch poochna tha?

S: Go on..

A: What happened with Jia today?

S: She is fired...And before you say something let me say you that she is mentally unstable person.

A: What? Usne aap ke saath kuch bura nahi kiya na? Aap theek hai na?

Shivaay was surprised seeing the care for him in her voice.

S: Mein theek hoon Anika...Tum apna khayal rakhna..And how is your leg pain now?

A: Abh nahi hai...You know what, the thing I expected not to happen had happened!

S: What happened? Are you fine..

A: Mein theek hoon..Woh actually aaj bhaiyya ne New York se call kiya tha..And bhabhi me accidentally mere haalat ke baare mein bata diya. And you know what happened later, mere bhaiyya ne poora half an hour keliye mujhe daanta!

She said in her ever cute voice. Shivaay started to laugh hearing her.

A: Aap ko mazaak lag raha hai!

S: Nahi...hahaha..par..hahahahaha

A: Aap se baat karna bekar hai, Good bye!

S: Annika..meri baa..

The call was cut.

A: May be he is not that Mr. Sadu as he shows it to the world!

She said looking at the fishes in the aquarium.

S: iski himmat toh dekho, Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki phone cut kardi isne..She is definitely mad!

He said and cut the call with a smile on his face. It was night and ShivOm were preparing dinner.

S: Where is this Rudy?

O: I am also waiting for him.

Just then Rudy arrived while he was talking with Anika.

R: Bye Anu didi...We will talk later! Anika didi bohot sweet hai, hai na Om!

O: Yes she is..And she is very kind!

Shivaay: Woh koi sweet nahi hai!

Omru: What?

S: Do you know what, she just cut my call! How dare she to cut Shivaay Singh Oberoi's call? 

Rudy: You called Anu didi?

S: Yes!

Rudy: YOU CALLED ANU DIDI?

S: YES! Isme badi baat kya hai?

Omru: Kuch nahi..

They said with a big smirk on their face.

S: Both of you are mad! What if I call her? I mean I asked about her health...Meine kuch nahi kiya hai..U both r just mad!

He left the place and Omru laughed like maniacs.

Precap: SSO and Anika in Anika's house!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro