Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay left the room after making Anika to lie down on the bed. He moved to the study and took his phone.

S: Khanna, mujhe office ke CCTV footage chahiye! Abhi.

Shivaay was walking in the room and after 5 minutes, Khanna had arrived with the footage. He gave it to Shivaay and left. He saw Anika was doing some work and Jia came to her. Then Anika left to the store room and what he saw next made his blood boil. He saw Jia taking small steps and locked the door.

Shivaay just broke his phone in anger. How could Jia do this...And what's her enmity with Anika he thought. He again thought why Anika tried to protect the girl who was about to kill her life.

S: You have to pay for this Jia! But I have to know why Anika lied to me..

He said and flicked his hair.

Next Day:

Shivaay woke up and saw that he slept in the study room. He rubbed his eyes and took his phone and left to his room. He thought Anika woke up already. But when he stood near the door he saw Anika snuggling into pillow and sleeping cutely.

He smiled and knocked the door. She did not give any reply. He again knocked the door making a loud noise. As usual, there is no reply. He moved inside hesitantly and stood near the bed and tried to wake her up but the result was as usual.

Taking a deep sigh, he moved close and shouted Anika near her ear. Anika panicked and she pushed Shivaay with a force that he fell down on the floor.

A: Chor...chor..chor! Ghar mein chor aa gaya...Papa...bhaiyya...chorrr!

She shouted loudly closing her eyes and ears.

S: It's me Anika...Shivaay! Hello..

A: Sir, what r you sitting down...Please get up.

S: For your information, I was not sitting down...You pushed me down.

A: Mein..Kya aap meri champa hai jo mein aap ko kick karungi, start hone keliye.

S: Who the hell is champa?

A: Don't you dare say anaab shanaab on my scooty..Acha nahi hoga aapko!

S: You are mad! Just M.A.D!

A: Same to you..Meri achi waali neend kharab kar di aapne.

She said and lied down on the bed. She just realized that it was Shivaay she was talking with and woke up with a shock. He was seeing her like a alien. Anika rubbed her neck sheepishly.

A: Sorry..Mein..woh..meine kuch zyada over react kar liya! Woh mujhe jab koi neend se uthata hai na mujhe bohot gussa aata hai..I am sorry!

She said holding her ears. The frown which formed on Shivaay's face turned into chuckle. He just laughed out.

S: You are funny! Good morning Anika..

A: Good morning..

S: I need to get ready..So..

A: Yes please..

He nodded and about to move to washroom but turned back to ask something. He stopped when she stretched her hands and removed her messy bun. Her hair just rolled down and she shaked her head to either sides. Sunlight falling on her face made her look more beautiful.

Anika did not notice him staring and moved towards the pool area. He was lost in her. She is beautiful was the only sentence that struck him. He came back to reality when he heard the sound of birds chirping.

Why am I thinking about her? She is nothing to me...Just an employee. Come on Shivaay, get a hold on yourself. He just left to get ready and got back to the room putting on his three piece suit.

Anika got freshen up and put on Bhavya's dress. She sat near the pool and Rudra arrived from his jog.

R: Good morning di!

A: Good morning..Jog se aa rahe ho?

R: Yes di..I never miss it..

A: Even me..But I am not in a condition now..

She pouted sadly. He sat next to her and said not to worry. Both of them began to talk. Just then he noticed a hand kerchief with S at one corner.

R: Anu didi can I ask you something?

A: Poocho na!

R: Didi, your name starts with A right! Then why S is stitched here...And S refers to whom?

(It's Shiv's kerchief!)

A: S for...someone special..And S on this kerchief says its sirf mera! Don't say it to any one..

Rudra closed his mouth with his hands. Both of them chuckled. Just then Shivaay entered the place and saw Anika and Rudy talking on random stuffs and laughing. Both need to be admitted in asylum, he thought and giggled.

S: Good morning both of you..

Aniru: Good morning!

S: Well..Anika..I wanted to ask you something..Rudy can you..

R: Yes bhaiyya..Both of you carry on.

Rudra left and Anika looked at Shivaay. He was angry at her.

A: Kya hua?

S: Anika, mujhe sach pata chal gaya hai!

A: Kounsa sach?

S: The reason behind you locking in the store room.

Anika gulped.

S: Tumne mujhse jhooth kyu bola hai? And why is the need to protect the girl who just messed with you...What if something happens to you?

A: I am sorry for the lie...I did not wanted to!

S: Toh tumne aisa kyu kiya?

A: I don't know for what reason she took this step...But if I complain to you about her deeds then what would be the difference between both of us..Meri mumma humesha kehti hai chahe galti kitna bhi badi ho, maaf karna chahiye..There lies our character in forgiving!

Shivaay was in loss of words. He did not know what to say after hearing her. For the first time Shivaay noticed a girl who is as pure as gold, a girl who will not fall for money or status. Her family is blessed to have her, he thought.

S: Anika I respect your feelings..But I will do what I am supposed to do. I am not going to forgive her and she should be punished.

A: Par..

S: Par war kuch nahi hai Anika. You might think I am not right, but I will not let anything happen to you. Jisne galti ki hai, usko saza milni chahiye...

Anika just looked at him. She was about to say something when Om and Bhavya arrived there.

B: Anu didi, breakfast ka time ho chuka hai! Aap chaliye mere saath..

A: Yes..

She looked at Shivaay and moved with Bhavya.

Om: Tum theek ho Shivaay?

S: Hmm..

O: Kya hua Shivaay..I think there is something bothering you..

Shivaay says what all Anika had said and what Jia did to her. Even Om felt the same way Shivaay had felt.

O: She is so kind..But Shivaay I agree with you..Galti karne waalon ko saza milni chahiye..Khaas kar Anika ke saath jo hua uske baad toh tujhe yeh karna hi padega! I am with you..Abhi chalo.

Both of them left. ShivOmRu together prepared breakfast while Anika was busy talking with Pinky, Jhanvi and dadi.

Soon the table was set and Anika is sitting between Shivaay and Pinky. Everyone were busy talking and suddenly Rudra cracked a joke and Anika just choked water and started to cough. Pinky panicked and rubbed Anika's back.

P: Anika beta, aaram se..Dheere se paani peelo..

Pinky made Anika drink water and Anika's eyes brimmed with tears. She remembered her mother.

P: Kya hua beta?

A: kuch nahi aunty ji..Meri mumma ki yaad aa gayi hai aap ko dekh kar..

P: Mein bhi tumhari ma jaisi hi hoon beta..Don't cry!

Everyone went awe looking at the scene. Everyone began to have breakfast. For a moment Shivaay thought whether it was his family or Anika's family. For a second he thought he was invited as a guest there because no one cared for him and all involved in talking with her. Just then Anika called dadi.

A: Dadi ji!

D: Bol puttar?

A: Dadi ji, is Jaipur your native place?

D: Yes puttar...Kyu?

A: Bas aise hi poochna tha..

Anika thought something and smirked inside. After completing breakfast, Shivaay called Anika.

A: Yes sir!

S: Anika you just take a leave for today! I know you are still hurt.

Anika nodded. Just then they heard a girl calling Anika. Everyone saw her.

A: Jeevika bhabhi!

Anika rushed to her and Jeevika hugged her tightly.

J: Anu tum theek ho na..Mera jaan nikal gayi thi bacha! Tujhe chot toh nahi lagi hai na...Mein bohot dar gayi thi..

A: Bhabhi mein theek hoon..Dekho mujhe kuch nahi hua hai...I am fit and fine..Aap please aise ro mat..Mein aapko aise nahi dekh sakti.

Both of them broke the hug and Anika wiped Jeevika's tears. Later Anika introduced Jeevika as her hone waali bhabhi to everyone. Jeevika took blessings from all the elders.

Jeevika to Shivaay: Thank you so much Mr. Oberoi! Aap ko pata nahi aap ne humare liye kitna bada help kiya hai..Thanks a lot for saving my Anu!

S: It's my responsibility...There is no need to thank me!

J: Anu, abh hume jaana chahiye..In fact tum aaj meri ghar mein reh rahi ho..I will not leave for a minute...Chalo bacha! Dadi ji, thanks a lot...Abh hum chalte hai!

D: Puttar thanks mat kaho..Anika humari zimmedari hai!

Anika and Jeevika wished everyone good bye and left Oberoi Mansion.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro