Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay's heart skipped a beat when she said that she likes his smile. Even Anika did not realize why she said that she likes his smile. An awkward silence began to develop. Shivaay could not handle this.

S: Anika?

Anika looked at him and nodded.

S: Anika, why did you go to store room?

Anika began to think what all had happened. Jia asking her help of getting a file from the room and she getting locked up. Anika understood that it was Jia's plan because she did not like her from day 1 and those sweet quoted words on that day made her belief into truth. It was Jia who did that to her that day. Shivaay placed his hand on her's and brought her out from her thoughts.

A: Woh...actually...mujhe ek file chahiye tha...I went inside and it took time for me to search the file and I got locked up.

She said while fiddling with her fingers not looking at him. Shivaay understood that she is lying because Anika always talks while looking at the person. He thought to take the matter in his own hands.

S: Ohh...But you have to be careful right, what if the security did not have a look? Do you know how dangerous it could be?

A: I am sorry...Aage se dhyan rakhungi.

Anika(in mind) thank god he believed me..If I say about Jia's deeds and punish her then what would be the difference between her and me!

A: Shivaay sir..

S: Yes.

A: Your room is simply beautiful...It looks the same way like my brothers room...And the best part about your room is this pool..I really liked it.

S: Thanks..

Both of them looked at each other and smiled.

S: Anika, did you inform your family about you staying here..They would be worried about you.

A: I informed my bhabhi about it..Bhabhi told me that she will talk to papa...And about bhaiyya, I don't want him to hear this news..

S: Kyu?

A: Agar usko pata chalega na toh apna poora kaam chod kar New York se aa jaata..Mein nahi chahti ki uski career ke itni badi important deal mere wajah se kharab ho..Well..He is a software engineer..Let me show you his pic..

She took out her mobile and unlocked it. Shivaay noticed her phone not having any lock.(cheapda!). She opened her gallery and showed him his picture. It was actually Anika and her brother in her pic. Anika wrapped her arms around Viren's neck and smiled looking at the picture.

A: This one is from bhaiyya's engagment. I really love this pic.

She later showed the picture of her dad.

A: I think you know him!

S: Hmm..

Both of them remembered the hospital incident.

A: Ek baat poochu?

S: Yes..

A: Rudy is pampered by you a lot right?

S: How did you know?

A: Because he is like me..Even I am the most pampered one in my family...You know benifits of being little ones!

Both of them chuckled.

A: And I can also say that your life lies in your family...They are very lucky to have you.

Shivaay for the first time felt an unknown happiness. A person who clearly understood him at the very first instance. He smiled and received the same from her.

S: Anika...

A: Yes..

S: I actually wanted to say sorry to you.

A: Kyu?

S: Mom asked about your mother..I am feeling sorry.

A: It's okay Shivaay Sir...Aunty ji nahi jaanti hai na.

S: I'm sorry..

A: Its okay..And I will not feel bad because she is always with me in my heart..She will be there always to guide me..

Shivaay gently squeezed her hand. Both of them were still holding their hands and none wanted to take them back.

S: I wanted to say that we are going to UK next week..I just remembered it now..

Anika just opened her mouth wide forming a perfect O-shape. He giggled.

S: Anika close your mouth.

A: We r going to UK...Wow...Yipeee! I am excited a lot! Mujhe toh kitna kaam karni hai...Packing karni hai, sab keliye shopping list banani hai aur mera shopping....nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hogi..I think the climate would be cool there...Kuch woolens khareed leti hoon..And chocolates...Wow! I am not gonna return India without 4 big boxes of chocolates..Hayee! They would be so yummy..And..

Shivaay is thinking is this girl for real. For a moment he thought that she is mature and now she is proving him wrong. She is more kiddish than Rudra, he thought and chuckled.

S: Anika could you stop your express train?

A: Haww! You mean to say I always do bak bak. But you know what, I usually don't talk that much.

S: I can see it!

He mumbled.

S: Anika jab tum office aaogi toh bring your passport..There would be some legal work.

A: Okay..And kitne din ka trip hai?

S: Well...two weeks keliye.

A: Two weeks..

She suddenly got back into her thinking mode.

S: Kuch problem hai kya?

A: Nahi koi problem nahi hai...bas soch rahi thi..

Later both of them began to talk regarding the trip and he suddenly found some weight on his shoulder. He turned to see Anika sleeping peacefully with a cute pout because of the medicine effect. Her face is as calm as ocean. He felt some connection with her. He slowly carried her without disturbing her precious sleep and made her lie down on the bed. He turned back to see her holding his hand tightly. He smiled and placed her hand on the bed and covered her with comforter.

S: Good night Anika!

He mumbled and left the room smiling.

Precap: SSO to know real culprit behind Anika's situation.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro