Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay and Anika reached back where everyone were busy talking. After having a complete tour around the farmhouse, everyone reached back and settled themselves in the living area.

Shivaay: Lets have lunch!

Anika: Lets divide into teams! It will be interesting!

Bhavya: Then there would be two teams..One is girls and the other one is boys!

Ru: Hello Ms. Bhavya, hum yaha enjoy karne aaye hai..Masterchef competition keliye nahi!

B: Kyu ladkiyon se darte ho?

A: Bas karo tum dono...Humesha ladne keliye tayar ho jaate ho!

Ruvya: Sorry Anu didi!

Om: We can prepare it together right! Just like the way we have Obro moment?

Viren: What's Obro moment?

Ru: Viren bhaiyya, humare ghar pe hum teeno bhai milke khaana banate hai..And we love spending time with each other..We call them Obro moments!

V: That sounds interesting! Toh hum sab milke khaana banate hai!

Everyone moved towards kitchen and put on the aprons. Rudra switched on the radio and everyone started to dance and prepare the lunch. Shivaay smiled seeing everyone engrossed in giggling, talking and preparing lunch. Some relations bring beautiful change in our life, he thought.

Till yesterday, it was only his brothers Om, Ru along with Bhavya. But today, he had got his Anu along with her little family. He smiled and prayed to God to retain this happiness in their lives, forever. Anika who stood next to him noticed him getting lost somewhere.

A: Kya hua Shivaay? Is everything fine?

S: Yes...I am fine!

She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. Just then Rudra winced jerking his hand from the hot vessel. Everyone began to worry.

Sona: Just don't panic! Om, bring first aid box..

Om nodded and left. Meanwhile Sonakshi held Rudy's hand and placed it in a bowl of cold water. Rudy lightly winced in pain while Anika stood next to him and began to divert him with her talks. Later Sona did the first aid.

Anika: Ru, do you care about yourself? Dekho kitna jal gaya hai..Cooking karte wakt toh tujhe careful rehna chahiye tha na! Kuch zyaada chot ho jaata toh..

Ru: Anu didi, I am fine..Bas choti si chot hai..jaldi theek ho jayega! Stop crying didi...I hate tears in the eyes of my partner in crime!

ShivOm were shocked to listen his words. They remembered how he used to bring the house upside down when he used to get hurt. Their little Rudy is grown up, they thought. Shivaay smiled seeing the care Anika is giving to Rudra.

Sona: Rudra, its just a little burn. Shyaam tak theek ho jayega...okay!

Soon the lunch is prepared and everyone settled down. Anika is sitting between Ru and Shivaay. Rudra was about to take the spoon when Anika stopped.

R: Kya hua didi?

A: Tujhe chot lagi hai na, tum kaise khaoge? I will make you eat!

Rudra's eyes got wet with tears.

R: Will you?

A: yes!

Rudra opened his mouth and Anika began to feed him. Viren was proud of his little cherry and Shivaay felt very happy seeing Anika's care. She is still the same he thought. He remembered how she found a little puppy in the playground and used to feed the puppy with the biscuits she brought. His smile grew wider.

Later Ru took the spoon and fed his partner in crime. Soon everyone completed lunch with the never ending talks and giggles. They settled in the living area again and Ru asked if we can play hide and seek. While Shivaay nodded negatively Anika nodded positively.

A: Come on Shivaay, cricket match starts at 6...Ab toh bohot zyaada time hai...Can't you do this much for Rudy?

Ru: Please my dearest Shivaay bhaiyya...You r my favourite bhaiyya right! Please..

S: Makhan maarna toh koi tumse seekhe! Fine!

Everyone cheered.

Anika: So this task would be in teams! It would be girls vs boys.

Bhavya: Super didi...It will be really amazing! But who will be hiding first?

Ru: Iske liye Rudy ke paas ek solution hai..

He took a coin from his pocket and tossed it.

Ru: So girls, what do you prefer? heads or tails?

A: Heads!

Rudra nodded and opened his fist. The coin was showing heads indicating the girls win. All the girls cheered.

Om: Tum log toh aise has rahe ho like you won the game!

Gauri: Mr. Omkara, girls always win! And we will win the game same like the toss!

Anika: Yes!

Shivaay: Itna over confidence..It's not good for you!

Anika: Acha ji..Yeh toh game khelne ke baad hi pata chalega!

S: Dekhte hai!

Dev: Sona, you will loose this game!

Sona: Dekhte hai Mr. Dixit!

Viren: All the best Jeevika!

J: Same to you Viren!

A: Jeevika bhabhi, you are romancing with the person from opposite team! Get a hold! And Viren bhaiyya, you will loose the game!

Now everyone decided that girls will be hiding first. All the boys began to search the girls after counting 50. Anika hurriedly went towards upstairs and found a room door open. She immediately went inside to find it as Shivaay's room. His photographs were hanged to the wall along with Omru..His smile looked beautiful. Brushing away her thoughts, she closed the door and hid behind pressing her ear to the door.

After a while, she heard some footsteps and paid more attention and moved inside the room hiding behind the couch. Suddenly the door opened and Anika closed her eyes tightly. Shivaay knew someone was present in the room and smirked. He found one hand behind the couch and he knew it was of Anika's because of the star bracelet he gifted her.

S: Lagta hai, yaha koi nahi hai!

Anika sighed in relief. She peeped out to find Shivaay moving towards the door and she sighed in relief. Just then she heard a voice.

Caught you!

She was about to scream but Shivaay put his hand on her mouth.

S: Relax Anika, its me! Shivaay!

A:mmm..

S: mmm kya?

She pointed his hand and looked into his eyes.

S: I am sorry..

He smiled sheepishly.

S: Waise meine pehle hi bataya tha, you will loose!

A: Acha ab yeh tadi mat maariye..

S: What's tadi?

A: This attitude of yours..It's tadi! Tadibaaz billu ji..

S: Hey stop calling me that, okay! Only my dadi calls me that..

A: Okay! Yeh aapka room hai na?

S: Yes...How did you know?

A: Aapke photographs hai...This room is having same interior like your room in Oberoi Mansion..

So my guess is right!

Both of them smiled.

S: Anika thank you!

A: Kisliye?

S: Woh Rudra ko tumne..

A: Shivaay why r you saying thank you for this? Am I a stranger for you..Rudy is like my brother..And I did it for my brother..I don't want your sorry!

She turned her face to the opposite direction. Shivaay understood that she was hurt.

S: Anika..

A: Abh kya baaki hai?

S: I am so sorry...I didn't mean that way..

A: Then take your thank you back!

She said looking at him with her nose turned into pink because of anger.

S: Okay Ms. Vadhera ji, I am taking my thanks back! Fine!

A: yes...And remember one thing, doston ke beech no sorry and no thank you!

S: As you say! So friends?

He forwarded his hand to her. Anika also forwarded her hand saying,

A: Forever!

It melted his heart.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro