Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am so much happy writing the 20th update. Enjoy reading!

S: Anika, abhi chale?

She nodded and both of them stood up. Anika arranged her dress properly and moved forward, but she fumbled when she got hurt because of the table. She was about to fall down but Shivaay held her at the right time. Both remained in the same position maintaining eye lock. Shivaay's phone rang and both of them stood properly breaking the trance. Anika just ran away from the place without looking at him. He smiled rubbing the back part of his neck. He too later left the place. 

Boys gang were able to catch all the girls and they cheered on their victory. Now its time for boys gang to hide and girls to search. Anika was searching everyone using her talent and she caught Om, Viren and Rudra. She was searching for Shivaay and saw a reflection of a man from one room near kitchen. She slowly peeped inside and found Shivaay's legs under the curtain.

Anika tip toed without making any noise and finally caught him wrapping her hands around him.

A: Caught you!

Both of them stood there for a while looking into each other's eyes. Anika realized the posture and immediately stepped back. 

A: I think hume jaana chahiye...Everyone would be waiting!

S: Yes!

Both of them were about to step out when they heard someone shouting. Anika realized the voice.

A: Viren bhaiyya...Why is he shouting?

S: Awaaz back yard se aa raha hai! Lets go..

Both of them looked at each other and rushed to backyard. Shivaay and Anika were shocked to see Viren shouting at Om while Gauri trying to control him. Anika rushed to Viren while Shivaay rushed to Om.

A: Bhaiyya, please control yourself..Yeh kya kar rahe ho aap?

S: Om, what happened?

Viren: How dare you touch Gauri? 

Shivika understood the situation. Soon everyone reached the place.

Gauri: Please jiju abh bas kijiye...Om ne mere saath kuch galath nahi kiya hai..We know each other from a while and I like him jiju..

Om: Viren bhaiyya, she is saying truth! Even I love her and I want to spend my entire life with her..Please hume galat mat samajhiye!

Om stood near Gauri and held her hand in his. Seeing both of them Viren's anger reduced. He moved towards Gauri and cupped her face.

V: Gauri, do you really love him?

G: Jiju, from childhood I always treated you like my big brother and I never tried to hide anything from you...Please trust me and Om..I really love him and I know he has the same feelings for me.

Viren looked at Om and he nodded honestly.

V: Om, I have always treated Gauri as my little sister. Cherry and Gauri mere liye ek hi hai..Take care of my sister. Warna!

He said playfully.

O: Your little princess will be treated as a queen and it's my promise..And Omkara Singh Oberoi always stands on his words.

Anika's happiness was out of bounds. She just moved to Gauri and pulled her in a tight hug.

A: Gauri...Mein tumhare liye bohot bohot khush hoon! I know that everyone will accept your love! Congratulations pagli!

Viren: Cherry what do you mean by u know? Do you know about them previously?

A: Woh bhaiyya...I got to know yesterday itself..

Jeevika to Gauri: Isiliye jab Om ghar mein aane wala tha you were looking excited! Aren't you?

G: Yes didi..but I swear I did not want to hide this from you!

J: I am happy for you Gauri...and Om, Gauri is my everything...Take good care of her!

O: I promise you that!

Ru: Congratulations O bhaiyya...Tumhare man mein toh laddoo phoot rahe honge nahi!

ShivOm: Shut up Rudra!

Ru: Dekha Gauri bhabhi yeh dono mujhe shut up bol rahe hai aur woh bhi aap ke saamne!

Gauri: Om, don't you dare trouble my brother! Acha nahi hoga tumhare liye!

Rudra side hugged Gauri and both glared at Om. Everyone giggled seeing both of them. Anika side hugged Jeevika.

A: Bhabhi aapne ek cheez notice ki?

J: Kya bachu?

A: Let me explain, humare ghar mein toh sab love marraiges hi ho rahe hai..Your mom dad and my parents had a love marraige..Now you and Viren bhaiyya are also having love marraige..And now that you both of them agreed, Gauri and Om will also have a love marraige! It really sounds good right!

She does her logic sign.

Ru: Then Anu didi, will you also have a love marraige?

Three people were shocked hearing it. They were Anika, Shivaay and Viren. Shivaay wanted to kill Rudra for asking such a question. Does she love anyone? Will she really have a love marraige? He thought. The thought of she liking someone else pained his heart. But he did not know the reason.

R: Anu didi bolo na?

A: Mujhe kaise pata hoga? But there is one thing for sure, I will marry a man only if my papa and Viru agree.

Viren was completely shocked hearing her. But he felt proud knowing his importance in her life. But one part of him was still in a tensed state.

Viren: Guys, lets go inside...Match will start around half an hour..

Everyone agreed and moved inside. Viren seemed to be lost and so as Shivaay. Everyone moved towards the mini theater room and Rudra began to switch on the very big plasma and changing the channels.

Viren to Jeevika: Mujhe ek call karni hai, mein abhi aata hoon!

Jeevika understood that something is bothering him and she too followed him. Shivaay was coming from kitchen and saw Viren and Jeevika sitting on the sofa in the living area. He went there to call them inside but he stopped hearing them.

J: Viren, why r you so worried? I never saw you like this! Is this related to Gauri and Om? Do you think he is the right one?

V: I saw honesty in Om's eyes and his love towards Gauri..Both r made for each other...There is no need to worry! I will be always there for my little sister Gauri!

J: Then what's the problem?

V: Jab se Rudra ne woh baat kaha mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai..Will I be able to bring a perfect man for my cherry? Will she be happy with him? Jeevika tujhe pata hai na jab mumma chali gayi toh hum sab ka kya haal hai..We shifted to Mumbai..Tum nahi thi mere paas, papa akele ho gaye..That one year was really a torture for me! Anika never gave up to bring a smile on papa's face along with mine..Woh dard mein thi...lekin mujhe aur papa ko sambhala..She even learnt cooking for us..Ek baar woh sandwhich bana rahi thi...And accidentally usne apne haath jalayi thi...Even now I get tears remembering that day..But she never cried of pain.. She is that strong! tabhi meine decide kiya ki mein uski face par smile lane keliye kuch bhi karunga...Anika is like my mother and my child Jeevika! And mein uske saath kabhi galat nahi hone dunga..

J: Mein jaanti hoon..She is our first baby! Mujhe bhi pata hai kaise woh mere gale lagakar royi thi jab ma guzar chuki thi...

V: Mein tujhe promise karta hoon Jeevika, I will bring the best person with a golden heart for her!

J: And I trust you more than myself...My bachu is a gem and she will get all the happiness of world! And I know it will happen..Please don't stress yourself about this..

Jeevika hugged Viren. A drop of tear fell from Shivaay's eye after hearing to Viren. For the first time, he saw Anika from a different angle. Till yesterday he thought she was lucky to be protected because he was always protective and never been protected. 

But today after hearing from Viren, his view is completely changed. My Anu is really great and I am proud of her..She should deserve all the happiness of the world, he thought.

He immediately wiped the lone tear and moved towards movie theater room. He saw Anika and Rudy teasing Om and Gauri. He smiled widely. Anika saw him and asked what happened through her eyes. He mouthed nothing.

Later Virika also entered inside and the match began to start. Everyone settled down with popcorn and began to cheer for the team. It was around 11 that the match had completed and their favourite team won the finals. Their happiness was of no bounds after watching the match.

Ru: Lets celebrate this moment!

Everyone hooted. Soon Rudra started bollywood energetic songs and everyone began to dance forgetting all the tensions and all worries. No one noticed when they slept in the same room being tired.

That's all for the day. Hope everyone liked it. Lots of love to all the readers!

Precap: Shivika's business trip to UK!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro