Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Everyone woke up to see themselves and the room condition to be a total mess. But they looked at one scene which made them go awe.

Rudra was sleeping peacefully in Anika's lap and on top of Rudy, the little Jai is sleeping and beside Rudy there were few chocolates wrapped open. The trio's mouth were filled with chocolate paste.

Viren: Yeh cherry kabhi nahi badlegi...Kitni baar meine usse kaha ki chocolates late night mat khao...Lekin yeh sunti kiski!

Om: Aur yeh Rudra ko dekho, humesha fitness ki baatein karta tha...And abhi lagta hai ki in sab ne poora chocolate factory kha liya...

Sona: Jai aur Anu kabhi nahi badlenge...Jai always butters Anu and she always gifts him candies and chocolates..And you know what, they both share between themselves and never allow any other person..But I think they accepted Rudra completely in their team..

Jeevika: See how peaceful they are looking! There is nothing like stress and worry on both of their faces...Hume inn teeno ko disturb nahi karna chahiye...Lets go out.

Shivaay just smiled how Anika's hand was lying on Rudy's hair as if she was caressing it. He felt happy and smiled at the innocent duo. All of them moved outside and prepared breakfast.

Later Anika got up and saw Rudra and Jai. She gently placed Rudra's head on pillow. Everyone left the place already. She got up and went outside. She saw everyone were preparing breakfast and moved to Viren.

A: Good morning Viru!

V: Good morning thief!

A: Meine koyi chori nahi ki hai..That u are calling me thief..

V: Raat ko tumne chocolates khayi thi na..Woh bhi chor ki tarah!

A: Aap ko kaise pata?

Bhavya brought the phone in camera mode and gave it to her. Her mouth was fully filled with chocolate paste. Everyone chuckled.

B: Anu didi, go wash your face and come...

She said giggling. Anika smiled and moved back but came back to Viren.

A: Agar chocolate khane se mein thief ban jaongi toh mein humesha jail mein rehne keliye tayar hoon!

She left while everyone broke into laughter. She is crazy thought Shivaay. Soon Jai and Rudra came back to living area. Later everyone had their breakfast with their never ending talks. Soon it was time for everyone to leave the farmhouse.

Ru: yeh weekend bhi itni choti kyu lagti hai! Aisa lag raha hai ki entered this place just now..And abhi jaana hai kya?

Ani: Rudy jaana toh padega na, everyone will be busy with their own works..But we will make sure that we will meet like this once for a month. What say?

R: Okay didi!

Everyone got settled themselves in cars and they drove towards Jeevika's home.

Gauri: Anu, tum UK kab jaa rahi ho?

A: Tomorrow morning! Ek min mein woh bhool hi gayi thi...Mujhe ghar jaake packing bhi karni hai!

Ru: Anu didi, then take a leave for today!

A: Your brother should agree for it na! He makes me do a lot of work!

Ru: Shivaay bhaiyya, its very bad! Bichari Anika didi se itna kaam kyu karwate ho?

S: Fhat the Wuck! It's her work and she have to do it right! Aur waise bhi why r u thinking so much about Anika!

A: Kyunki Rudra mere team mein hai..Don't feal jealous Mr. Oberoi!

Aniru hifighed and everyone giggled.

Ru: Anu didi, I want to ask you a question!

A: Poocho na! Permission kyu le rahe ho?

Ru: Acha tell me, what was your first opinion on Shivaay bhaiyya..I mean when he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi in office!

A: I am sorry Shivaay..But I first thought you as egoist! But abh aisa nahi maanti hoon...There is a lot of difference between Shivaay and Shivaay Singh Obeori..Woh duniya keliye stubborn hearted dikh sakte hai lekin he is the person with a golden heart when you and Om are with him..

Shock would be an understatement for Shivaay and so for Omru. She understood him clearly. He just wanted to pull her in a hug but controlled himself.

Ru: Anu didi, you r just amazing..Shivaay bhaiyya aap kuch bolte kyu nahi?

O: Exactly Shivaay..At least thank her..

Shivaay: Dosti mein thank you aur sorry nahi hote hai Om..She is my friend and so am I to her..

Shivika looked at each other and smiled.

Ru: Waah Shivaay bhaiyya, Om ka asar tum par bhi pad gaya..

S: Abh tum chup rahoge toh mein driving pe conentrate karta hoon..

Aniru: Chup hona toh humare blood mein hi nahi hai!

Everyone just broke into laughter. Later they reached Gauri's home. Everyone got down. Anika hugged Gauri.

G: Ani I am so much happy!

A: Jaanti hoon tujhe tumhara pyaar jo mil gaya hai! but seriously I am very much happy! Om, mere doll ko ache se care karna, warna!

O: I will Anu...

G: Acha Anu sun, shyaam ko na yaha pe aajao!

A: Theek hai meri ma! Abh chalti hoon!

Everyone bid bye to Jeevika and Gauri. Anika moved to Shivaay.

A: Mein bhai ki gaadi mein chali jaongi..I know you have important works in office..

S: Anika...take a leave for today...I know you r tired and you have to do packing also..

A: Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai...I just need an hour to complete my packing..If you still insist I will take a leave from afternoon! Meet u in office..

Anika turned back when Shivaay held her hand. Anika was having some mixed feelings when he touched her.

A: Kya hua?

S: Woh..mm...good bye!

A: Good bye...See you in office!

Anika settled down in Viren's car and they drove back to their home while Shivaay drove back the car to OM.

Oberoi Office:

Shivika reached the office at the same time. Both of them wished each other and entered the lift. Anika's phone rang and it showed Sona di. She looked at Shivaay and he nodded.

A: Ok didi, apna khayal rakhna..Waha jaane ke baad just message me okay! And Jai ko bol de na ki maasi is missing him! Ok bye...Take care..

S: Are they leaving to New York?

A: Nahi...Sabhi Pune jaa rahe hai..bade papa ke ghar pe! Dev jiju will be leaving to New York tomorrow and return by this month end! I forgot to tell you..Bhai and bhabhi ki shaadi hai next month..These two weeks I will be spending in UK...India aane ke baad shaadi ki tayariyan! Tab toh mein leave lungi!

Both of them chuckled. Soon they entered their workplace and began to work. Anika moved into Shivaay's cabin after an hour to need his signature when she saw Jhanvi in his cabin.

A: Jhanvi aunty..

J: Kaisi ho Anu? And how was your weekend?

A: Superb aunty...Mujhe na aap se bohot baatein karni hai..Lekin mujhe abhi bohot kaam hai aunty! Aap yaha?

J: I usually help Tej in office matters..Aaj unhe kuch kaam tha toh mujhe yaha bula liya..I think you have so much of work..We will talk later on..

A: Ji aunty..bye!

Anika hugged Jhanvi and completed her work. Later she took Shivaay's permission and left back to her home. She took out her luggage and started to pack her clothes. After completing it, she laid down on the bed. Shivaay's words were revolving in her mind. She blushed remembering how he held her hand.

A: Mujhe kya ho raha hai! Why am I feeling different?

She took her phone and opened the contacts option.

A: You r not that sadu as I thought...I really liked the way you take care of Omru..So your name in my phone will be changed..Mr. Not so sadu!

She deleted his name and started to think how to save his name. She smirked and typed...Billu sir!

It's perfect. Placing her phone aside she took a power nap.

Evening:

Shivaay entered his car and put on his bluetooth. He dialed Anika's number. Anika saw her phone ringing and smiled to see his call.

A: Hlo Shivaay..

S: Hii..Busy ho?

A: Bilkul nahi...Armaan Malik ke gaane sun rahi thi...

S: You and your pagalpan for bollywood!

A: Woh kabhi nahi badlega!

Both of them giggled.

A: Are you busy?

S: No..mein drive kar raha hoon....Packing ho gayi?

A: Yes...Do you know what, my luggage is more heavy than me!

S: You r crazy!

A: I know it! Acha mujhe kuch poochna tha..

S: Go on!

A: I wanted to have a look of the restaurant we would be going! Will you forward me the details?

S: Kisne kaha hum dono restaurant mein jaane wale hai..

A: Toh? Where would we stay? You know right we r going for two weeks?

S: Acha chup ho jao railway express..I have my pent house there! So it's obvious that we will stay there!

A: U have penthouse in UK! Oh my God! I never knew you were that rich!

She started to laugh and he too giggled listening her.

S: Anika, mein yeh keh raha tha ki tum wollens bhi pack karlo...The climate there would be very cool!

A: Okay Mr. Sir! I have already packed them...Aap bhi rakh lijiye..

S: Of course...

A: Okay then meet you tomorrow at airport..

S: Airport kyu?

A: Airport kyu matlab? Hum kya walk pe chalenge?

S: Mera woh matlab nahi tha..I will be there at your house at 8..We can go together right!

A: But uski kya..

S: Anika airport ka rasta tumhare ghar se hi hai na..Then what's the issue!

A: Alright then! Acha mujhe na grocery store jaana hai..Mein rakhti hoon..Bye!

S: Bye Anika!

Next Day:

Shivaay got ready and did a final check of his packing. Making sure its done properly, he left to living area. He took blessings from dadi and instructed her to take good care of her health. He asked Om to take good care of everyone. Going to Tej and Shakti, he assured that he will finalize this deal and asked them not to worry. He hugged Ruvya and asked them not to fight, which never happens though! Rudra gave Shivaay a big shopping list and ordered him to bring all of them.

And everyone asked him to take good care of himself. He moved towards Pinky and Jhanvi and took them into a tight hug. Both of them asked him to take good care of him. He nodded and entered his car. Khanna started to drive the car to Anika's house.

Anika's house:

As Shivaay's car reached the entrance, he found Viren entering inside the house in his jogging costume.

S: Hi Viren!

V: Good morning Shivaay! Andar aao na..

Both of them entered inside.

V: Have a seat..Mein cherry ko bulata hoon..

Avinash and Shivaay started to talk and Anika made her entry fixing the lock of the bracelet Shivaay gifted.

A: Good morning Shivaay! We will leave in 5 min!

S: Ya sure..

A: Viru..mera luggage laana..

Viren ruffled Anika's hair and she hit his shoulder. Soon Viren brought her luggage and Anika moved towards her dad.

A: Papa take good care of yourself and this big bro of mine! Aap medicines time pe lena..And raat ko sote wakt pani ka jug aapke paas rakhna..Okay! I have my resources to conform your actions..Got it! I will come soon! Bye papa..

Avi: Take good care of yourself also! And I will follow all your rules!

Anika side hugged Viren and both of them moved outside hugging each other.

A: Kya lao tumhare liye?

Viren tapped his finger on his cheek like Anika does.

V: Hmm..Your wish...And take care of my cherry!

A: Your cherry is in safe hands Mr. Vadhera..Airport jaane ke baad call karungi! I will miss you!

V: I will miss you too...Cherry tum kuch bhool gayi ho!

A: Kya? Woh book...kaha hai...Give me now!

He gave her the book and Shivaay wondered whats inside..(well we will know it soon!). Bidding bye to both of them Shivika reached airport. Completing the formalities both of them moved towards Shivaay's private jet.

That's all for the day...I am very much tired..Lots of love to all..And I wanted to share one thing...My first book Shivika Entwined By Destiny got nominated for The Ishqbaaz Fanfic Community Awards 2018 under Favourite Arranged Marriage Story..Do vote for it if you found it worthy!

All you have to do is post an inline comment +1 near my book name to vote for it.

Precap: Shivika's trip starts!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro