Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivika completed boarding formalities and boarded the private jet. Anika's jaw was wide opened seeing the infrastructure inside the jet.

A: Is it for true?

S: Anika I know tum bohot excited ho...But please close your mouth!

He started to laugh while she glared. Anika took the seat next to window and Shivaay sat next to her. On hearing the pilots announcement, they fastened their seat belts. The plane started to take off and Anika closed her eyes tightly.

A: Anu, don't panic...Its nothing..I know you are very brave..Nothing will happen..Kuch nahi hoga..

She is muttering under her breath but didn't knew that Shivaay heard her because of the fear. He giggled silently seeing her horror stricken innocent face. Slowly, he placed his hand on hers. She just opened her eyes sensing the touch.

S: Ghabrao mat..I am here with you..

A: How do you know?

S: You were talking loudly...

A: I didn't mean to..I was sca..

He interrupted her. The plane slowly started to take off into air and Anika closed her eyes and held his hand tightly. He took her hand and placed between his both hands.

S: Everything is fine...Calm down!

Anika took a sigh of relief as the plane completely took off into air. Shivaay was still holding her hand in his. Suddenly Anika realized her hand was in his and tried to remove it. Then both of them looked at each other and Shivaay released her hand slowly taking his own time. A pink hue was formed on her face and she turned her face to the opposite side seeing the milky clouds. His face formed a wide smile seeing her.

Anika took her mobile from her pocket and took a picture of the sky filled with clouds. Immediately she opened her insta account and posted it as a story with #UKdairies..

She posted the pic as her story and smiled. She turned to the opposite side to see Shivaay cupping his face with his one hand and looking at her without blinking his eye.

A: Shivaay!

No response from his side.

A: Shivaay sir..

No response again. Anika smirked.

A: BILLU SINGH OBEROI!

S: Fhat the Wuck!

He shouted loud enough to damage Anika's ear as well as scared the hell out of air hostess. All of them ran and stood before Shivaay wondering there was any mistake on their side. 

Hostess: Sir is everything fine?

S: Yes..U may go!

They moved back to their place and Anika was looking at him strangely.

A: Are you okay?

S: I..am fine..tumne mujhe billu kyu bola? Meine kaha tha only my dadi calls me that!

A: Toh mein kya karti...U were lost somewhere..I even called you twice!

S: Woh mein kuch soch raha tha..I am fine!

Anika narrowed her eyes.

S: What?

A: Kuch nahi!

Both of them stared at each other and broke into laughter.

S: You know Anika, you r mad!

A: That makes me Anika!

She said raising her imaginary collar.

S: Acha yeh sab chodo, bolo kuch khaoge?

A: Hmm...I am starving!

Soon they had their breakfast and Shivaay took his tab and started to work while Anika was helping him. Shivaay was very much involved in his work that when he turned towards her side, he went awe.

Anika was sleeping peacefully with a cute adorable pout on her face while listening to songs. One of her ear phone fell down from her ear. Shivaay just adored his Anu. He moved close to her and slowly removed the other ear phone from her ear. She then placed her head on his shoulder and her face had shown a content smile.

He thought to make her get up and tried a bit but Anika flinched in sleep. He did not want to disturb her and just adored the way she slept peacefully. He took out her phone from her lap and he rested back on his chair. Hair strands were blocking his view. His hand moved towards her face and gently tucked the hair strand. She smiled in her sleep and he just drowned in her beauty.

S: Get ready to know Shiv, Anu!

Soon he too dozed off into sleep and he placed his head above to hers, forgetting all the problems and worries.

Shivaay woke up after an hour and he saw his Anu was still sleeping. He just smiled and sat properly. Anika woke up in a while and shocked to see she was resting her head on Shivaay.

Anika(in mind):

Oh god! What have I done? Now what will he think of me! I will just ask sorry..

Anika woke up and Shivaay did not pay attention to her as he knew what will be going on in her mind.

A: I m sorry...I didn't notice when I dozed off like this..

S: Anika, we r friends right! There is no need to say sorry or thank you...You can say it if you don't consider me as your friend!

A: Acha I am taking my sorry back! Happy now!

S: Yes...Anika?

A: Hmm..

S: I think tumhara naam na khumbkaran hona chahiye...You sleep like a log!

A: Haww! Very bad on your part Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Agar aapne mujhe tang kiya na toh mein Rudra ko complain karungi! You know what, he said to me that if you trouble me then complain to him..

S: As if I get scared of him and you!

A: Matlab aap mujhse darte nahi! Dekho Mr. Oberoi, iss trip complete ho ne se pehle aap Anika se dar jayenge!

S: Mujhe challenge mat karo! Haar jaogi..

A: Dekhte hai mere jeetne ke baad! Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Anika se haar jaane keliye ready ho jaiye...

Next Day:

Shivika reached London and entered the airport. Anika went awe looking at the airport.

S: Anika, chale!

A: Yes..

Both of them took their bags and moved towards exit. A car was waiting for both of them. Shivaay told the address of his penthouse and Anika was looking out and watching every place excitedly. After 10 minutes, the car stopped near a beautiful building.

Anika was out of words looking at the building.

A: Shivaay...Its really awesome! Awesome toh choti si baat hai!

S: Andar chale...ya phir yahi rukne ka iraada hai!

A: Lets go!

She said excitedly. A servant brought their luggages inside and Shivika moved towards living area.

S: Anika, this would be your room!

A: Awww....Thank you so much Shivaay! It's just awesome....Aapka room kaha hai?

S: The next room of yours!

A: Mujhe dekhna hai!

Shivaay nodded and both of them left to his room.

S: Well, this is my room!

A: Room ko dekhte hi pata chal jaata hai ki yeh aap ka room hai!

S: Tujhe kaise pata chalega!

A: Of course I know your taste..

S: Is it!

A: Haa..

He stepped a bit close.

S: Aur kya pata hai tujhe!

She stepped a bit back. Her heart started to beat heavily and her cheeks are heated up.

S: I am waiting Anika!

He moved close to her and whispered closely in her ear.

A: Woh...mujhe ek call karni hai..Mein abhi aati hoon..

She just ran away from his room and he smiled crazily rubbing his back part of his neck.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro