Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Soon Shivaay completed preparing lunch and Anika had arranged the dining table for both of them. Shivaay was waiting for Anika to compliment his cooking.

S: Anika, kaisi bani hai?

A: Shivaay..bilkul professional chefs ki tarah bani hai...I didn't knew that you cook so well!

S: Pehle hi kaha tha..

A: Acha ab yeh tadi mat maariye...

Later both of them had their lunch and Anika asked Shivaay if they can go out. Shivaay instantly agreed and Anika got excited.

A: Mein change karke aati hoon..

Anika left to her room excitedly and came back to the living area in this..

Shivaay arrived in the living area and shocked to see both of them were color coordinated.

Even Anika realized this and a small blush formed on her face. He smirked and moved close to her and pinched her shoulder. She flinched.

A: What is this for?

S: Anika tumne hi bataya tha na, if something matches between two people then we do same pinch!

Anika remembered their chat in which she explained the meaning of same pinch. She smiled.

A: Yaad aaya!

S: So, chale?

A: Yes..

Shivaay took his car keys and both of them moved towards exit. Both of them settled down in the car.

A: Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

S: Surprise!

Anika pouted. Shivaay just drowned in her.

S: Don't pout Anika..

A: What?

S: Kuch nahi..mein yeh keh raha tha ki...woh...seat belt nahi pehni hai tumne..

A: Ohh..

Anika tried to put on the seat belt but it got struck. She tried again but in vain. She looked at Shivaay. He smiled and moved close to her. Her heart started to beat heavily. She tightly clutched her hand bag. He helped her in putting on the seat belt.

His face was so close to her that both of them were able to hear their breaths. She just lost herself drowning in his eyes. He did not knew when he moved more close to her and she didn't knew when she moved a bit close towards him.

Shivaay's phone rang and both of them moved apart. He sat properly in his seat and Anika adjusted herself properly. Shivaay connected bluetooth and began to answer the call while Anika looked out of the window and blushed deeply. She gently tucked her hair and Shivaay observed every action of hers. After 2 min, Shivaay cut the call and looked at Anika. She gave a smile seeing him. Shivaay started the car and Anika was very much excited to know where he was taking her to.

A: Shivaay I can't able to control the excitement..Where r we going?

S: Anika do minute chup rahogi please..Have patience..

A: Wahi toh nahi hai mere paas..

She muttured.

S: What?

A: Kuch nahi!

Both of them reached the place and Anika's jaw wide opened seeing the place.

A: London Eye!

A: Shivaay thank you so much for bringing me here..Oh my god! I just love this place..

Anika took out her phone and started to take snaps while he just adored her.

S: Sirf yahi rukna hai ya phir..

A: Ya phir?

S: Want to have a ride?

A: Can we?

S: Of course!

A: Toh rukna nahi..

Anika held Shivaay's hand and both of them ran to the place. Both of them entered inside the capsule. Soon the ride began and Shivaay held Anika's hand.

S: Tujhe darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Anika! I am there with you..

Shivaay slowly moved his fingers towards Anika's fingers and looking at her expression. She was busy adoring the big sky scrapers. He slowly enterwined his fingers with hers. Their hands were perfectly looking like the combined pieces of a puzzle. Soon their capsule reached the peak height.

A: Wow! This place is just awesome..

Anika took her mobile and took a few snaps.

S: Anika is it your first time coming to London?

A: yes...Shivaay?

S: Kya hua?

A: Can we have a pic here?

S: Isme poochne ki kya baat hai Anika? We r friends right!

Shivaay took out his phone and took their snap making sure that the pic covers the background.

Beautiful, he thought. After spending a gala time in the ride, both of them got down and moved towards their car.

A: Had a great time Shivaay!

Shivaay nodded.

A: So what's next?

S: Tower of London!

A: Lets go!

Anika squealed in excitement and Shivaay started the car. Soon they reached the museum and had a great time there. Later Shivaay decided to drive back home and Anika agreed.

They reached back home late in the evening. Both of them moved towards their rooms. Shivaay stopped Anika.

S: Would you like coffee?

A: Okay..Mein fresh hoke aa jati hoon!

Shivaay nodded and left to his room. He changed into his kurta after having a relaxing shower and decided to prepare coffee. Seeing Anika who was coming from the stairs, his heart skipped a bit.

So cute, thought Shivaay. Anika moved towards him while tying her hair in a messy bun.

A: Is it done?

S: Check with it..I m preparing esp..

A: Kali coffee?

S: Espresso!

A: Ha wahi sairabanu!

S: Espresso!

A: Americano!

S: Tumse baat karna bekar hai!

Both of them giggled. After preparing coffee both of them moved towards the balcony.

A: Yaha se view bohot beautiful hai!

S: My favourite place..

Both of them settled down on the couch. Anika rested her head back on the couch.

S: Tired?

A: No! Well..thoda sa hoon!

Both of them were having coffee when Anika's phone rang. Viren had video called her.

A: Viru...I missed you! Why r u so much excited?

V: Kyunki mera American project ko approval mil chuka hai!

Anika just squealed in happiness.

A: Wow bhaiyya that's a great news! Agar mein ab India mein hoti toh tera credit card ko nahi chodti!

S: Kya hua Anika?

A: Bhai ko woh American project mil chuki hai..

S: Wow!(looking at Viren)Congratulations Viren!

V: Thanks a lot!

A: Viru..papa ko bataya?

V: Noo...First tujhe hi bata raha hoon...Yeh sab chodo tum kaisi hai..Shivaay how r u?

Shivika: We r fine!

V: Shivaay I hope she is not troubling you!

A: Acha beta, do you think I disturb everyone?

ShivViren: Any doubt!

A: You both r mad! Acha Viru papa se pehle baat karlo..Nd bhabhi ko bhi bata do! She will be excited..I will talk with you later.

V: Theek hai meri ma! Rakhta hoon...Khayal rakhna apna!

A: Bye...Hate you!

V: Hate you too!

Anika closed her eyes.

A: Thank you so much mumma! Bhai ko humesha isi tarah happy rakhna!

She muttured but Shivaay heard her. He smiled at the love she has for her brother just like the love he has for his brothers.

A: I am very much happy for him!

S: I can understand!

Later they had their coffee with their talks.

A: You know what, you should visit Dehradun for once..You will love that place..

S: That place had given me so much!

A: Kuch kaha aapne?

S: Kuch nahi..

They completed the day after having dinner and after doing some work.

Precap: Shivaay peeping through Anika's favourite book!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro