Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiii everyone...I am very much happy writing the 25th chappy. Enjoy reading!

Next Day:

Shivika get ready to go to their office after having breakfast. Anika was highly excited as it was her first deal that she is involved in.

S: Excited?

A: yes...But thoda sa nervousness bhi hai..

S: Nervous kyu?

A: Bas aise hi..

S: Tujhe nervous feel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Anika..Because darte woh log hai jisko apne aap pe confidence nahi hota hai!

Anika was shocked to hear this line from Shivaay. It's the same line that Shiv had told her during the summer camp. Anika went into a trance and mumbled..

A: Shiv!

Both of them looked at each other.

S: I thought you called me!

A: Ohh..

S: Kya baat hai Anika? Are you fine?

A: Your words remainded me Shiv..

She muttured slowly but enough audible for Shivaay to hear.

A: Kuch nahi I am fine!

She smiled at him. He smiled back. Later they reached the office. Some people were looking at Anika in a wrong manner. Shivaay's blood boiled seeing them ogling at her. His one angry glare was enough for all of them to stop their actions. He slowly held Anika's hand and all of them shut their mouths.

Anika looked at the surroundings and looked back at him. She mouthed thanks. He nodded with a smile on his face. Both of them moved to his cabin and Shivaay explained the work to Anika. She nodded and both of them began to start the work.

Anika was sitting in Shivaay's cabin and she started the work. She took Shivaay's help for a couple of times and involved herself entirely in the work. Shivaay just looked at her who was completely busy in the work. He smiled and continued to prepare the documentation.

Soon it was lunch time but Shivika did not realize it and were busy in their works. Just then George, Shivaay's manager arrived in his cabin and said that it was lunch time. Shivaay looked at Anika and she agreed.

Both of them had lunch and again started their works. The meeting with delegates was organized after lunch and Shivika moved towards the conference hall. The delegates were impressed with Shivaay's work but they asked some modifications to which he had agreed. Soon the day came to an end and Shivaay looked at Anika who was still doing some work.

S: Anika, its time we leave office!

A: Yes sir..Give me two minutes..

S: Anika why r u calling me sir again?

Anika looked at him while she was packing her bag.

A: Because we r in office and you are my boss! Hum bahar dost ho sakte hai lekin office mein nahi! I hope you understand!

Shivaay nodded as he understood her point clearly. Anika is a girl who never mixes up her personal and professional life. Packing their stuff, both entered their car.

A: Shivaay!

S: Kya hua?

A: I m sorry!

S: Kisliye..

A: I thought you were hurt when I called you as sir!

S: Anika I understand your feelings...Mein bhi apne personal aur professional life ko mix nahi karna chahta hoon..I am not hurt! We r friends right? So friends mein kya sorry aur thank you!

A: Oh bete ki! Mein toh yeh baat bhool hi gayi thi!

Both of them chuckled.

A: Shivaay?

S: yes!

A: Can we go for a walk!

S: Abhi?

A: Ha..See even the weather also looks good...Chalte hai na...Bohot maza aata hai!

S: Alright! Pent house ke paas ek park hai..hum waha chalenge!

Shivaay drove the car to the park near to pent house. Both of them got down and Anika stretched her hands letting the cool air take her stress away. Shivaay smiled. Both of them began to walk.

A: Whenever I feel stress or want a break, I go for a walk...Papa always comes with me!

S: You love your papa a lot right!

A: Apne aap se zyaada...You know what Shivaay, dad means a superman for a girl..And I can say proudly to the entire world that Avinash Vadhera is the best dad! He never left our side when we shifted to Mumbai..Papa se zyaada he is my best friend..He is my secret storer!

Shivaay smiled and nodded hearing to her.

A: Your papa loves you so much right!

S: Tum bata bhi nahi sakti...I know showing love towards a boy might be in a different way but my dad never failed to prove himself to be the best dad..I am happy to have him as my papa!

Anika smiled hearing him talking about his dad.

A: Shivaay see there!

She pointed towards cotton candy stall.

A: Mujhe woh chahiye!

S: Anika how can you eat such unhygenic foods...They r not at all good for health..You are not having it..

A: Okay bye...Mein jaa rahi hoon!

S: Kaha?

A: Cotton candy lene!

Her love towards cotton candy did not change, he thought. Shivaay still remembered how she used to force him to buy a cotton candy. He chuckled remembering it. He saw her returning back with two candies.

S: Anika tumne do kyu khareeda hai?

A: Ek mere liye aur ek aap ke liye! I don't want you to stare at my cotton candy..Because I will not share it! Baad mein yeh mat kehna ki Anika kisi ko kuch bhi share nahi karti hai!

S: Tumse yahi ummeed tha! Give it..

Anika gave him one candy and began to eat. She remembered Shiv and how he used to act for not letting her to buy it. She was giggling remembering it.

S: Anika tum aise has kyu rahi ho?

A: Kuch yaad aagaya! Actually Shiv bhi bachpan mein aise hi kehthe the!

A small tear fell from her face. She is still missing him and he understood it. He felt happy because she was having same feelings for Shiv like the feelings he have for Anu. But he did not know what name should be given to those feelings...He was happy with the present and that's all it matters for him.

A: Don't look at me like that while eating! Mujhe nazar lag jayegi!

Shivaay giggled and saw some candy stick to her mouth. He pointed that place.

A: Kaha?

Shivaay again pointed but in vain. He moved a bit forward and gently rubbed her lips. She startled with his touch.

A: Is it fine now!

S: yes..

Both of them settled down on a bench after having their candy. Both of them were sitting in silence. Anika looked at a scene where a girl is playing with her mother. Her face adorned with a genuine smile seeing it. She took out her special book from her bag and caressed one page. In this process Anika's handkerchief fell down from her bag. Shivaay who noticed this bent down and took it.

He was shocked to see its the same kerchief which once he tied to Anu when she was hurt. It even has S stitched at one end. He just caressed it and looked at her. She was busy looking at some picture. He was about to peep in when Anika's phone rang and she kept the book in her bag.

Isn't it the same book that Viren gave it, he thought.

S: Anika..Tumhara kerchief gir gaya!

A: Kaha hai?

She asked with fear. After all that's the only one thing she had as Shiv's memory. He gave it. Anika held it close to her tightly and began to move.

A: Shivaay can we go back!

S: Sure Anika!

His face formed a genuine smile seeing her hugging the small kerchief. Soon both of them reached back home. Being tired, Shivaay asked the maid to prepare dinner and Shivaay moved to balcony to see Anika writing something in the same book. He was very curious to know what's inside it.

S: Anika, your phone is ringing..It's in the living area..

A: I will take it..

She forgot the book and moved to living area. Meanwhile Shivaay took the book secretly and entered his room. Placing it under his pillow he moved towards washroom. Shivika reached the dining area and had dinner talking about work and some random stuff.

Anika being tired bid good night to him and went to her room. He immediately moved towards his room and sat on the bed taking the book out.

In the first page it's written as Anika's favourite dairy! There is a note below it..It read,

Don't read this book without my permission! Or else I will not spare anyone..

S: Abh toh yeh book dekhna hi hoga!

He turned the next page. There was a big title, World's Bestest Family. There was a family picture below it. Shivaay caressed his Anu in the photograph. Under the photograph its written as,

Papa= King,

Mumma=Queen,

Viru bro= Superman,

Anu= big big big princess!

Shivaay chuckled reading it. He understood that its the writing of little Anu. Shivaay flipped the next page, the title was World's bestest place...Dehradun home!

A beautiful house picture is present below the title along with some note. He read it.

I don't believe any place beautiful than this place..Agar hai bhi toh mein dekhna nahi chahti..My dehradun house is world's bestttt home.

The next page was for her parents. A couple photograph was shown. The title was Avinash papa-Suchitra mumma= World's best parents. Under it there was a note showing, I love you mumma, papa!

Shivaay turned the next page with a smile never leaving his face. The next page was with a title worlds best di..now my dearest Jeevika bhabhi!

Pictures of Jeevika and Anika were pasted with butterfly border around them. below there was some note. He read it.

I don't feel sad because not having any elder sister because Jeevika di is one such for me. Love you so much di and bhabhi!

He flipped to next page and the title was Viru- the superman! He saw both their pictures sticked to the page. The next page was for her best friend Gauri. The next few pages were some places that their family went for a picnic. He noticed how beautiful the decorations looked in every page. The next page shocked him to the core. Because it was titled as Shiv-my bestestest friend!

A note was written below- gauri should not know this that Shiv is my bestest friend or else she will feel jealous. Shivaay chuckled reading it. There was no picture of both of them but there were few lines written about him.

Shiv is my bestest friend. I met him in the summer camp. Shiv and me are one team in our violin class. He always helps me and I am always happy with him. He won't let anyone say anything to me..Agar kisine aisa bola toh Shiv usko nahi chodega..I still remember how I used to torture him for buying cotton candy near the ground. He never say no to me..Thats the reason he is my bestest friend..But I don't know where is he now! God please fulfill one wish of mine...Shiv kaha bhi ho usse itna happy rakhna ki woh sab ko bhi happy rakh sakhe!

His eyes filled with tears after reading it.

S: Anu, mein tujhe aur andhere mein nahi rakh sakta..I want to see you when you will now that I am not only Shivaay Singh Oberoi, but Anu's Shiv. I promise this for you Anu!

He wiped his tears and moved towards her room. She was sleeping hugging her yellow tweety doll. He placed the book on the table near to bed. He tucked her hair strands and sat on the bed staring at his Anu for a while. He moved outside after covering her properly with the comforter.

Once he stepped in his room, he took out his mobile and dailed George's number.

S: George, I have a work for u!

G: yes sir..

(plan muted!)

That's all for the day. Hope everyone likes it. Lots of love to all the readers!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro