Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Anika woke up and moved to gym room as she never misses to go for a daily jog. Shivaay woke up and moved to her room. She was not there. He checked the living area but she is not there. He was searching for her in every room when he saw her running on thread mill listening to songs. He smiled and moved to her.

She did not notice him and was singing the lyrics. 

S: Good morning Anika!

She removed her earphones and wished him back with a cute smile.

S: Do you exercise daily?

A: Hmm...Mein aur Viru toh humesha jog pe jaate hai..You know my day becomes peaceful after I have my exercise! And what about you?

S: I do whenever I am free!

A: Then lets do it..

Shivaay nodded and he raised his sleeves of his kurta. He moved towards dumbbells and took one of them and started to exercise. Anika was shocked seeing his well toned body. She shook her head and began to exercise. A few seconds later her gaze shifted to him. She was busy in taading him. Suddenly Shivaay noticed her checking him out from the corner of his eye. He smirked.

This time Shivaay directly looked into her. He caught her red handed. She immediately turned her gaze away. He controlled his laugh and maintained a smirk on his face.

Anika mentally face palmed herself and focussed on her exercise that she did not notice Shivaay moving towards her. He finally stood behind her and she could sense his breath fanning near her neck.

S: Kisiko check out karna buri baat hai Anika!

He said in a husky voice and left the place. Anika could feel her breath again normally. Shivaay stood near the door and watched her actions. He could notice her face turned into tomato. Anika ruffled her hair and ran to her room not noticing him. He gave a sheepish smile.

Later both of them got ready and Shivaay saw Anika working in kitchen humming a song. He smiled and moved towards her.

S: Kya ban rahi hai?

A: French toast!

Shivaay nodded. They left to office in his car.

S: Anika?

A: Hmm..

S: Kal holiday hai toh meine socha ki hum Madame Tussads chale..What say?

Anika's face glowed like a 1000W bulb.

A: YES! Mein bohot excited hoon...Waha na Hrithik Roshan ka statue bhi hai...I will take many selfies!

He chuckled seeing her.

S: And Anika kal raat ek party hai...Woh business clients ke saath! Tum chalogi mere saath?

He was praying to God to get the answer as yes. Anika thought for a while and nodded yes. Shivaay was very much happy.

S: Thank you so much Anika!

A: Shivaay isme thank you ki kya zaroorat hai?

S: Woh..mein keh raha tha ki..woh..kuch nahi! Office aa chuki hai..

Shivika got down and Shivaay left the place in a hurry.

A: Yeh billu ji aaj itna different kyu lag rahe hai? Kuch toh baat hai! Lagta hai office ke kaam ko lekar stressed hai...Iss bande ko kaam ke alawa kuch dikhta hi nahi!

Shivaay who was away from her saw her talking to herself.

S: Anika...We r getting late!

A: Aa rahi hoon!

Anika was involved in the work and did not notice that a person was staring at her without even blinking his eye. When he understands that Anika was about to see him, his focus shifts to the computer and does his work. None except George knew what work was Shivaay doing. Once he made sure all the arrangements were done, he focused on his actual work.

Soon the day came to an end and Shivika entered the car. Anika opened the window of her side and let the cool air touch her face. He was lost. He was lost in her. Her peaceful face, her hair flowing according to the wind, her beautiful eyes, her lips, her nose..God, everything about her is amazing..He thought.

Shivaay took his own time in driving. Not because of the traffic. But he may miss this scene once they reach back home. After so much of time, Shivika reached back. Both of them sat in the balcony with their coffee and staring at the blueish orange sky. What else could be beautiful than this, he thought!

Shivaay was busy adoring his Anu while she was staring at the sky and lost in some thoughts. Even this silence seemed beautiful to him. She once looked at him. His stare made a pink hue form on her cheeks. She immediately turned her gaze away tucking her hair.

Anika(in mind):

Why am I feeling different today? Jab se mein London aayi hoon, tabse mujhe kuch hogaya hai! His words are affecting me..his actions are affecting me..Why? And I am comfortable when he is around..Mujhe aisa kyu ho raha hai!

S: Anika!

A: Kya hua? Why are you shouting?

S: Coffee is getting cold!

A: Yeh baat toh normal tareeke se keh sakte hai!

S: Yes we can but for normal people!

A: Do you think I am not normal?

Shivaay moved a bit close.

S: Shakal toh normal hai!

He again moved a bit close to her. She is trying to understand what is happening.

S: Lekin tum na thoda sa pagal ho!

He said it in his husky voice and Anika took a minute to understand what he said. She pushed him gently and stood up.

A: Mein pagal nahi hoon Mr. Tadibaaz...I suggest you to consult a doctor!

She said and ran away. Shivaay laughed his heart out. Anika entered the kitchen after having a relaxing shower. It really helped her to break her chain of thoughts. She started to prepare dinner and saw Shivaay entering the kitchen who was completely dull.

A: Shivaay! Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi Anika..

Drinking water, he left the place. His silence was troubling her. She saw him sitting in the balcony and staring something. She did not like it and thought of asking him after having dinner. She completed preparing dinner and saw that he was still sitting there and moved towards him.

A: Shivaay! Dinner ban chuki hai..

S: Mujhe bhook nahi hai Anika!

A: Shivaay what happened? Is there something troubling you..Did I do any mistake!

Shivaay immediately stood before her and cupped her face.

S: Why are you saying like that Anika? Tumne kuch nahi kiya hai!

A: Toh kya baat hai!

S: Anika I am feeling hungry..Khaana kha le?

Anika nodded and both of them had dinner. Shivaay was least interested in it and she noticed it. Shivaay helped her in arranging the table and again left to balcony. It's enough for her. She thought of a plan and smirked.

Anika stood in the balcony hugging her tweety doll and looking at him. He did not realize that she was there.

A: Hiii!

Shivaay looked at her and she immediately turned her gaze towards the doll. He looked away. Anika smirked and sat next to him.

A: Oh hello! Mein tujhse baat kar rahi hoon...And tum toh mujhe attitude de rahe ho! Not at all fair!

This time he caught her looking at him.

S: Anika leave me!

A: NO!

She kept the doll aside and moved close to him.

A: Shivaay, Viru humesha kehta hai koi bhi baat share karne se dil halka ho jaata hai.

S: Anika, its personal!

A: Haww, you ate my roti! Wasn't it my personal!

He chuckled. Anika slowly moved her hand towards his and held his right hand between her hands.

A: Shivaay if you consider me as your friend, then tell me...

Both of them looked at each other. Seeing her, Shivaay wanted to tell all his problems to her because he knew she will understand him.

A: And ek baat hai, what ever you tell me mein kisiko nahi bataogi!

She zipped her mouth and he giggled.

S: Woh..Rudra ki call aaya tha...Bade papa and Om ke beech jhagda ho gaya hai phir se..

A: Kounsa problem?

S: Bade papa wants Om to enter business but Om is interested in his profession. He is happy with what he does in his life. Bade papa treats all of us equally but he wants Om to join business. And jab bhi yeh baat hoti hai ghar pe, Om aur bade papa lad jaate hai. I can't see Om like this Anika..

Anika was soothing him caressing his hand which was in hers.

A: Ek baat bolu?

S: Hmm..

A: Mujhe galat mat samajhiye...Shivaay whenever this problem takes place, Om and Tej uncle sab kuch bhool jaate hai..And both try to fight like kids wanting to express their point and want the other to listen it..Isme dono ki galti nahi hai...Mere paas ek idea hai..Ask both of them to talk about this..

S: Don't you think both would have talked on this topic before?

A: I think they didn't talk on this topic...Ask Om to express his inner feelings to Tej uncle...I understand uncle's point of view. Koi bhi parents apne bachon ki happiness chahte hai..Tej uncle jab Om ki true self pata chalega na tab yeh ladai khatam ho jayega...Aur woh bhi humesha keliye! I think Om and Tej uncle should prepare a statue together...jab Tej uncle Om ki aankho mein woh sachai dekhenge toh woh maan jayenge..

S: Idea achi hai..But will it work Anika?

A: Shivaay sache man se koshish karenge na kuch bhi possible ho sakta hai...And rest depends on destiny. But I am sure Om will impress Tej uncle for sure.

S: How are you sure?

A: Om is my friend Shivaay...Jab Om Viru se baat kar raha tha Gauri ke baare mein I saw honesty in his eyes...Apne life partner keliye Om woh sub kuch kar sakta hai toh apne career, apne ambition keliye Om yeh zaroor kar sakta hai!

Both of them looked into each others eyes. Her eyes were stating to him that sab kuch theek ho jayega. His eyes were staring at his Anu. Shiv gets confident when he is with his Anu. She proved it again. He thanked his stars for sending his Anu back to him.

A: Shivaay thoda sa wakt dedo...Sab kuch apne aap theek ho jayega...And ask Om to give his best to convince uncle...Woh definitely maan jayenge..There is no need to worry. And the best part is you would be with him no matter what...So problem ki baat hi nahi hogi! Hai na?

Shivaay placed his left hand on above of hers.

S: Mein Om ke saath humesha khada rahunga Anika..

A: Kyunki aap ke family keliye aap..

S: Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

A: And Shivaay apne family ke liye..

S: Kuch bhi kar sakta hai!

He smiled looking into her eyes. What else he wants in his life when she is with him, he thought.

A: How r u feeling now?

S: You are true Anika..Dil halka ho gaya hai!

A: Meine pehle hi kaha tha! It will work...Isiliye mujhe jab bhi koi problem hoti thi toh mein bhabhi ko share karthi...Kya pata other person can give a solution for the problem!

Shivaay nodded with a genuine smile on his face.

S: Raat bohot ho chuki hai..I think tume so jaana chahiye!

A: Hmm...Hrithik Roshan ke saath selfies jo lena hai...I need to get a good beauty sleep!

Both of them giggled. Anika stood up and took the tweety doll in her hands.

A: Thank you tweety ji! I solved a big problem with your help!

Shivaay giggled. Anika was about to leave but she turned back to see a smile on his face.

A: This one suits your face! Always maintain it.

Anika moved to her room and slept comfortably hugging her tweety doll. Shivaay stood out of her room and saw her peaceful face.

S: Thank you so much Anu...Mere problems ko solve karne keliye! kal milenge...Shivaay aur Anika ki tarah nahi...ShivAnu ki tarah! Sleep well!

Precap: Finally ShivAnu!

Lots of love to all the readers!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro