Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Shivaay wakes up first and goes to Anika's room. She is still sleeping hugging her doll. He smiled and left to kitchen to prepare coffee and espresso for both of them. He returned towards her room to see her still sleeping.

He knocked the door but she did not give any reply.

S: Khumbkaran!

He giggled and moved inside. He remembered the incident of she pushing him. He got cautious and stood a little far from the bed and called her. To his surprise she woke up immediately.

S: Good morning Anika!

A: Good morning...Why are you staring at me like that?

S: Kyunki khumbkaran ko itna jaldi uthne dekha!

A: Haww! I get up early daily! Woh toh kabhi kabhi aisa ho jaata hai!

He smiled.

S: Tumhare liye coffee banaya tha!

A: Mein abhi aati hoon!

S: See you in balcony!

Anika nodded and Shivaay left the room. Shivaay was enjoying the beautiful scene from the balcony when Anika arrived talking on phone with Jeevika.

A: Bhabhi apna khayal rakhna...Meri chinta mat karo! I am fit and fine...Love you too!

Shivaay smiled and gave her the coffee cup. Anika smiled and took it.

A: Shivaay?

S: Hmm..

A: Are you fine?

S: Kal se zyada better feel kar raha hoon! Tumhare wajah se..

A: Mein jaanti hoon ki mein khidkitod hoon! Meri taarif karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!

S: Anika tum khud ki taarif karna kabhi chod nahi sakti ho kya?

A: Abh mein kya karu Shivaay...It's inbuilt in me! Change nahi kar sakti!

Both of them giggled.

S: Meine Om se bhi baat ki hai...He said he will definitely do as you said! And usne tujhe thanks kaha hai!

Anika nodded and smiled. Both of them had their coffee talking on some random stuffs. Soon they got ready and had breakfast.

Shivaay:

Anika:

Both of them had their breakfast while Shivaay's gaze never left her. Soon they proceeded to Madame Tussads. Anika's excitement was of no bounds with every increasing second while he giggled at her innocence.

Shivaay(in mind):

Bas shyaam ki deri hai Anu...You will know Shiv soon...Can't wait to see your expression jab yeh baat tujhe pata chalega!

A: Kya hua Shivaay? Sab kuch theek hai?

S: Everything is fine...

They finally reached the place and Anika went awe. They went inside and saw many wax statues and Anika took many selfies with all the statues of bollywood celebrities. She even forced Shivaay and the duo took many cool pics.

S: Anika waha raha Hrithik Roshan!

A: hayee!

Shivaay was just adoring her innocence and thanked God for the millionth time for sending his Anu back to him.

A: Shivaay? Won't you take a selfie with Hrithik?

He just giggled and nodded. After a hearty ride, Shivika stepped out and reached their car and settled themselves.

S: happy Anika?

A: Yes....Thank you so much Shiv!

She just realized what she said.

A: Woh mein kuch soch rahi thi...What's next?

S: Tower of London!

Both of them reached the place and Anika's happiness was of no bounds. They spent their time knowing about the place and having some masti. Soon it was lunch time and Shivika reached a classy restaurant. Anika's jaw dropped seeing the place.

Shivaay moved close to her and closed her mouth and he giggled.

S: Anika ek baat bolu?

A: Hmm..

S: Jab tum aise karti ho na toh badi cute lagti ho!

He winked at her and moved inside leaving a confused blushing Anika behind.

A: He is crazy!

Anika giggled and both of them went inside. Shivaay placed the order and Anika was fiddling with her phone.

S: Anika mujhe ek call karna hai...Mein abhi aaonga..

Anika nodded. Shivaay moved to a corner and called George.

S: Is everything ready?

G: yes sir!

S: And what about the box that I asked you to place it in pent house?

G: Work is done sir! Will be waiting for your further instructions!

S: Good!

Shivaay cut the call and moved towards the table. He saw her talking on phone with some person and giggling. He smiled and took his seat. Anika cut the call. They had their lunch and were talking on some random topics. It's time to start the plan, he thought.

Shivaay acted like he got a message and looked at her.

A: All okay?

S: Woh mujhe na delegates ke saath kuch baat karni hai..They had messaged me!

A: Theek hai mein bhi chalti hoon..

S: Anika uski koi zaroorat nahi hai! Mera matlab hai ki hume party keliye bhi jaana chahiye and mein nahi chahta ki tum stress lo! Mein apna kaam khatam karke ghar waapas aajaonga...

A: Shivaay mein bhi chalungi na!

S: Anika I said everything is fine! Mein kaam khatam karke ghar aa jaunga!

He placed his hand on top of hers.

S: Meine driver ko message kar diya hai..He will take you back!

A: Okay!

Soon Anika left in one car and Shivaay left in his car.

Pent house:

As soon as Anika reached the house, the first work she had done is to message him that she reached the place. He smiled and sent okay with a cute smiley.

Get ready soon Anika...

I will! And what about the work?

It's fine! Mein baad mein msg karta hoon!

Bye Shivaay!

Bye..

Anika reached her room to see a box lying on the bed.

A: Yeh kiska box hai?

She stepped forward to see a note on the box. She took it and it showed,

Get ready in these Anika..Hope you don't mind!

Shivaay!

She opened the box to see a beautiful black floor length frock. She smiled and got ready. She was amazed by seeing her reflection. She put on the bracelet he gifted. She got ready putting on little make up and blushed lightly.

Soon a message came from him. She smiled and opened the chat.

A car is waiting for you Anika! Reach the place soon!

She smiled and sent him a reply as ok. As said by Shivaay a car was waiting for her. She settled down and wished the driver. Soon the journey began. After half an hour of driving, Anika was taken to a place.

As soon as Anika gets down, the car leaves the place. Anika was shocked as the place did not seem like a place prefered for some business party. Soon a little girl came to her and gave a note. It showed,

Get inside to know something!

Shivaay!

Anika smiled and moved inside. A beautiful lake was present with a small bridge. A note was present there. She took it. It read,

Cross the bridge to know me!

Shivaay!

Her smile grew wider and she left to the place. There is a box with a note on it. It showed,

Anu,

This letter is from a person you like the most. The special best friend of your life. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki hum dono phir se milenge! Your guess is right Anu..This is from Shiv. Anu's Shiv..I am very much happy to get you back Anu...

Tears flowed from her eyes when she read it. She opened the box to see their photograph along with her scarf. Shivaay had kept them in his luggage before coming to London.

A: Shhhiv...Shiv..Kaha ho tum?

She turned back to see her Shiv coming to her. Once she was able to see him properly she was shocked to see Shivaay coming towards her. She was shocked. He moved towards her and gently cupped her face.

A: Shivaay!

S: Aur Shiv bhi!

She slowly cupped his face and caressed his cheeks. Tears were continuously flowing from their eyes.

S: I had to wait these many years to get my Anu back to me!

Anika hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. Shivaay held her tightly as if his life is dependent on her. Both did not know how much time they spent in the hug.

Precap: ShivAnu!!

Hope everyone liked the update...Lots of love to all! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro