Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika tightly hugged Shivaay and cried her heart out. Shivaay hugged Anika like his life is dependent on her. Both did not know how much time they spent in the hug. Slowly Anika parted from the hug and Shivaay cupped her face.

S: Shiv doesn't like Anu to cry! Please rona band karo..

A: Mein nahi ro rahi hoon Shiv!

S: Ek baar phirse Shiv bolo na!

A: Ek baar nahi..hazaar baar bolungii....Thank you so much Shiv mujhse dobara milne keliye...

Shivaay just held his Anu in his arms and twirled her. Both of them were very much happy and this cannot be stated in words.

A: Shiv abh bas karo..mujhe chakkar aa rahi hai!

Shivaay dropped her down and cupped her face.

S: Tum theek ho na?

A: Shiv hai na Anu ke liye, she needs to be fine!

S: Tum bilkul nahi badli Anu!

A: Aur badlungi bhi nahi!

Anika just hugged him in happiness and he wrapped her in his embrace. Later both of them parted and Shivaay took her hand and both of them sat on the chair. All the while both of them were looking into each others eyes.

A: Shiv yeh sab kuch kaise kiya tumne?

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi hoon! It's a matter of a single phone call!

A: Abh bhi tadi maarna zaroori hai?

He gave a smile winking at her.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Tujhe sachai kab pata chala ki mein Anu hoon?

S: woh...tumhare birthday ke din hi pata chala..Jab tum violin play kar rahi thi!

Anika moved close to him and held his hand.

A: To tumne usi din kyu nahi kaha? Mujhe itna kyu tadpaya? Bhagad billa! Akdu! Sadu! Stupid! Idiot!

S: Shaant ho jao meri ma...I thought to surprise you! I had waited all the while..

A small tear fell down from her eye and the next moment he sat very close to her. He brings his index finger to her face and slowly wiped the tear. 

S: Ro kyu rahi ho Anu?

A: Kuch nahi Shiv..kuch bhi nahi!

She stood up but he held her hand. He too stood up and moved close to her.

S: Kisi ne mujhe kaha hai, apne feelings share karne se dil halka ho jayega! Abh usi insaan yeh rule kyu tod rahi hai?

A: Uss din kaha chale gaye the tum Shiv..meine tujhe bohot doondha. Mujhe baad mein pata chala kit um wapas jaa chuke ho! Why didn't you wait for me?

She placed her head on his shoulder and started to cry. He was caressing her hair and soothing her.

S: Uss din humare performance ke baad mein mom dad ke paas gaya tha Anu..The first thing I wanted to do is to show you to them..Lekin tum achanak se gayab ho chuki ho Anu..Meine shyaam tak tumhara wait kiya. Tum nahi aayi..Papa ko ek urgent call aaya tha toh hum usi din Mumbai ke liye nikal chuke hai! Lekin tum kaha chali gayi thi Anu?

A: Uss din jab humare performance khatam ho gayi na, papa mere paas aaye the..I too wanted to show my best friend(cupping his face) to him..But what papa said shocked me...Viru ka accident ho gaya tha...Mujhe uss wakt kuch samajh mein nahi aaya Shiv..Mein bas papa ke saath chali gayi...Next din mein camp gayi thi..But you left from there..

S: You know Anu, mein agli saal bhi camp gaya tha...But you were not there..

A: Kyunki mein Mumbai shift ho chuki thi...The first thought I got was I can meet you in Mumbai! Lekin hume itni saal wait karna pada!

S: Anu abh mein tumhare saath hoon na, mein tujhe chod ke kahi nahi jaonga!

A: Pinky promise?

She forwarded her little finger. He locked his finger with hers.

S: Pinky promise!

He came close to her and hugged her gently. She wrapped her hands around him with a wide smile never leaving her face.

S: Anu tum mujhse dosti karoge?

A: Karungi aur humesha karti rahungi!

Both of them parted and stared into each others eyes. She turned back but he held her hand. He slowly moved forward and placed his hand around her. While his other hand was tightly locked with her hand not even letting air to pass between them. Anika was feeling the same strange feeling and her cheeks started to heat up.

A: Kya hua?

S: Tujhse kuch poochna chahta hoon!

A: Hmm..

Shivaay smirked and moved more close to her. His breath was fanning on her neck. She held his hand very tightly.

A: Why are you smiling like this?

S: Aur tum kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Mein smile nahi kar rahi hoon!

S: Hmm...I think ise smile nahi kehte..Ise blush kehte hai! Tum blush kyu kar rahi ho Anu?

A: Mein kyu karungi!

A: You wanted to say something!

S: Yahi ki..

He moved more close to her. To Anika's shock he pecked her cheek. It would be difficult for a person to find differences between Anika and a red tomato.

S: Welcome back to Shiv, Anu!

A: Welcome back to you too!

S: Tumhare liye ek surprise hai! Dekhogi?

Anika nodded. Shivaay opened a box to see their photo frame. There were two photographs in it. On one side it was a photograph when they were kids. On the other side, there was a photograph of both of them at the London Eye.

S: Did you like it?

Anika nodded.

A: Shiv yeh picture humare performance ke din waala tha na?

S: Yes...Mein tab bhi hot aur dashing tha na!

A: Tab bhi matlab, kisne kaha ki tum hot ho?

S: Saari duniya maanti hai Anu!

A: You are the cutest person I had ever met! Cute Singh Oberoi!

S: Anu stop calling me cute!

A: Cute ko cute hi kehte na billu ji!

She chuckled he gave an angry glare.

S: Stop calling me billu! I will ask dadi to stop calling me using that! Billu...its a terrible name!

A: Haww! Its not terrible billu ji...Dekho kitna cute hai! billu ji, billu ji, billu ji, billu ji..

S: Alright stop it!

Anika zipped her mouth.

S: Cotton candy khaogi!

A: Shiv is it you?

S: Ha mein hi bol raha hoon! Kyu?

A: Kyunki Shiv badi health conscious hai na!

She winked. He pulled her close to him. Her breathing got heavy.

S: Tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon!

Anika blushed and he gently tucked the loose hair strands. Shivaay had set up everything. They had their dinner and had their special cotton candy like ShivAnu. They settled down on a chair seeing the moon and stars.

A: Shiv!

S: Hmm..

A: Ek question hai..poochu?

S: Go on!

A: Mein yeh soch rahi thi ki tujhe Shiv bulaaon ya phir Shivaay bulaoon!

She giggled.

S: Kaafi difficult question hai Anu ji! Iska answer mein Amitabh Bachan se poochna chahta hoon!

A: Kyu?

S: He will help me and mein crorepati ban jaonga!

Both of them giggled.

A: Tum bhi nahi badle ho Shiv!

He looked at her and smiled.

A: Sirf ek baat ke!

S: And woh kya hai?

A: Yeh Shiv jo mein abhi dekh rahi hoon na woh duniya ke liye nahi hai! You have hidden him inside Shivaay Singh Obeori!

S: True! Lekin tumhare saath mein wahi Shiv rahunga...And yeh mera waada hai!

A: Kabhi badalna bhi nahi!

S: As you say highness!

He lightly smacked his shoulder and placed her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his hand around her.

S: Anika...raat ho chuki hai..hume ghar jaana chahiye!

A: Bilkul nahi...Mujhe aisa hi kuch der chod do...And tum bhi yahi ruk rahe ho!

He nodded. Both of them talked on various topics and Shivaay got to know all her little secrets. Soon she dozed off into sleep. He brought her close to him and hugged her.

A content smile formed on both of their faces. He took his sleeping beauty in his arms and moved towards his car. Soon they reached their home and Anika woke up. Bidding good night to each other both of them moved towards their rooms. Both of them kept staring the ceiling and sleep was far away from them.

Lets see how this friendship turns into love!

That's all for the day! Hope everyone likes it..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro